Service: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Discus and support Service: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is extremely frustrating. I sent Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to service in warranty and according the UPS tracker it was received by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D14 Diabolos, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. D14 Diabolos
    D14 Diabolos Guest

This is extremely frustrating. I sent Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to service in warranty and according the UPS tracker it was received by Microsoft Service Center on Thursday 25th of June, but still
    several days later the Service order support page states that the Service Center hasn't received the controller. According the address Service Center is in Germany.

There is no way to contact Support as every option for Hardware and Warranty in Beta Support - Contact page says that no phone, or chat options are available. I can't find email address either so there's no way to follow up on this and I'm worried because
    the Service Order will close in a week.

I have serious regrets spending so much money on the controller that only about half a year in started having issues with the left shoulder button - it only reacted half the time.

:)

D14 Diabolos, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:03 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

3. Aly Jawhar Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Definitely the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  6. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
Thema:

1. Service: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Similar Threads - Service Elite Wireless

2. xbox elite controller 2 - Service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller 2 - Service order: So at the start of lock down i sent my elite 2 controller into Microsoft for repair due to faulty analogues, UPS registered that it had been dropped off however the service status never changed on...
  3. Original 360 Elite service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original 360 Elite service?: So I am aware of the warranty being expired, but my original Elite is a tad long in the tooth....where can I go in the Chicago-land area to have it "serviced". Like a tune up?...
  4. Elite controller sent to service centre (IN Germany) - Where is it now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller sent to service centre (IN Germany) - Where is it now?: I sent my Elite controller to the service centre, (Correctly printed label etc) and UPS say it was delivered on the 28th May. However, my order information on Microsoft site say it is yet to be...
  5. XBOX Service/repair for Xbox Elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Service/repair for Xbox Elite 2 controller.: Hello, If anyone here could help me or has had a similar issue i would greatly appreciate the help. So my new Xbox Elite 2 control pad developed terrible stick drift on the left thumbstick, so...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 repair service in Germany has said to been delivered by USP but when I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Series 2 repair service in Germany has said to been delivered by USP but when I...: Hi, i recently ordered a service repair/exchange request. I was sent shipping label the same day and i sent it off to Frankfurt Germany that day (I live in the UK). It said it was delivered today...
  7. Unable to Register Elite Controller on Microsoft Device Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Register Elite Controller on Microsoft Device Services: I have been trying to register my Elite Controller 2 on my devices on my Microsoft account. I have attempted multiple times to enter the serial number and add the device but it is not working....
  8. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Warranty/Service help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Warranty/Service help.: Can someone help me, ive had an xbox elite controller series 2 since it came out and i havent really used the back paddles. When i wanted to start using the back paddles the paddles for p1 and p3...
  9. Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service: First of all just to speak to a human is a nightmare. When i do get them theyre ZERO help. They repeat the same few sentences like robots. One week past warranty and all microsoft says is buy a...
  10. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Repair Service/Replacement service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Repair Service/Replacement service: My left thumbstick started drifting terribly last night. I got my controller on Christmas, so of course, it is outside of its pitiful 90 warranty period by a couple of weeks and now I'm stuck with...