Services and Subscriptions tab not displaying a autorenewal subscription

Discus and support Services and Subscriptions tab not displaying a autorenewal subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all! Just wondering if anyone knows why a subscription doesn't display on the Services & subscriptions tab at Microsoft account | Services &... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J.D. McCulloch, May 25, 2022.

1. Services and Subscriptions tab not displaying a autorenewal subscription

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone knows why a subscription doesn't display on the Services & subscriptions tab at Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions. The email for the autorenewal came to my email address on hotmail, but it's not displaying under that account, even though that's the only Microsoft account I have. Is there any way to track down if it is under a different account that I don't know about?

Thanks!

:)

J.D. McCulloch, May 25, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi J.D.! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

What suscription have been renewed, does the charge appears here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Family settings in place could notify you about a renewal from a family account

Please share a screenshot of the email without sharing personal information
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live

You need a reoccuring payment option to buy a subscription on any service if you want any discounted rate like a credit card or paypal or bankcard as you need to be able to turn on autorenewal as it is a subscription which you can turn off autorenewal
    after

if you dont want autorenewal you could always pay full price for prepaid membership cards and hope they are on sale
  4. MaKaJaMa Win User

Cannot auto renew pre paid cards?

If you purchased the original subscription with PayPal, autorenewal is automatically turned on with the purchase, if you turned it off for some reason, a support agent may be able to turn it back on for you, or, simply purchase a new subscription with a
    credit, debit, or PayPal account, and autorenewal will be activated.

If, your subscription was a prepaid code, and you now added PayPal, you will need to purchase a new Gold subscription with PayPal in order for the autorenewal to be activated.

Hope this explains autorenewal for you!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live Subscription

everytime you click on a dashboard deal it tells you upfront that it will turn autorenewal on

it is a subscription not a pay as you go service

everytime you don't want to have autorenewal you will have to turn it off everytime you purchase a promotion or do the simple way

buy prepaid cards as it is a pay as you go service

subscription are continued delivery of services till you terminate

this is normal for all subscription services

psn +, world of warcraft, mmorpgs, your internet, your cellphone, your hydro, most services that you use in life

subscriptions can be turned off at anytime though but it still requires you to input

you are told upfront everytime
  6. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

I would like to cancel xbox auto charging

Go to your account, then go
    here

and you can cancel any autorenew of any subscription.
Thema:

1. Services and Subscriptions tab not displaying a autorenewal subscription - Similar Threads - Services Subscriptions tab

2. Cannot access Services and Subscriptions for my account. Keep getting "Try again later."

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Services and Subscriptions for my account. Keep getting "Try again later.": Cannot access Services and Subscriptions for my Microsoft account. I keep getting the following message: "Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID:...
  3. Extra Payments on Subscription Services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Extra Payments on Subscription Services: Im struggling to get in contact with anyone from Microsoft. there is no helpful information to get you money back from double and triple chargers onn your subscription only to stop....
  4. Account recovery impossible, no service access, subscription goes on charging without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account recovery impossible, no service access, subscription goes on charging without...: Hi, I've recently created a new e-mail account just to use with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate service on pc...this email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I've made...
  5. Service & subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service & subscriptions: My friend has gifted me an xbox live code for me and it won't let me redeem it. When i redeem it, it goes straight to game pass which is not it. It has the code and everything but it has me go and...
  6. How to turn off services and subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off services and subscription: Hello Can you please tell me how to turn services and subscriptions off. I turned it on by mistake. f06c67b1-584c-4639-a702-03aef930c6f7
  7. HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...: Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay for the due subscription because the...
  8. services and subscriptions page wont load

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    services and subscriptions page wont load: When i go to the Microsoft website to cancel one of my subscriptions i always get this error Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show all the data at the moment. Waiting a...
  9. MS/Xbox Account Services & Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS/Xbox Account Services & Subscription: Hello everyone, Sorry if I disturb you, but I have a problem that has plagued my Microsoft/Xbox account for many months now. The problem specifically concerns every time I enter into: "Services...
  10. Xbox Live Gold subscription while console in warranty service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold subscription while console in warranty service: Hi, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold subscription til August 2020 and my console is in warranty service. Does the subscription extend or do I get the refund for this period?...