Services and subscriptions

Discus and support Services and subscriptions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wish you'd stop hiding the Services and Subscriptions and other sections pertinent to the subscriber controlling his account. It's really boring.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EibhirMulqueen, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Services and subscriptions

I wish you'd stop hiding the Services and Subscriptions and other sections pertinent to the subscriber controlling his account. It's really boring.

:)

EibhirMulqueen, Oct 8, 2019
  2. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Subscription service.

The reason you pay for gold is the services and security. Yea it is 60 bucks but 60 bucks that get u a lot of thing one and two being the thing I just said. Three being dlc release on Xbox than Sony. four being better hack protected. And every things can
    get hack the best security cant save you sometime but a good security does help against the normal hacker and face it if a hacker can began down a game just like that. That person need to go work for a company like Xbox or the government. Also like the other
    guy said go do some research on thing before you buy. But paying for Gold is worth it. Also like how much money put out for us gamer to play just thing about that for a min or two.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Subscription service.

I just picked up 4 years of live from game (UK) for less than £100
  4. bowski477 Win User

Subscription service.

I'm sorry but it's how Xbox live works. The perks of paying for gold is having access to these apps. A little research goes a long way when it comes to making a purchase like this.
  5. ShinobiNate Win User

Subscription service.

Another way to look at it is I'm 60 dollars for a whole Xbox game, if I can't use a feature(multi player) without an extra charge the game should cost less on xbox.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

Subscription service.

Could have bought the latest and greatest from Microsoft Studios with that money. Oh wait. There are none. When they have so many people suckered into paying for a service, there are not really many reasons to develop games. Take away the fee and M$ would
    have to become a better software company.
Thema:

Services and subscriptions

1. Services and subscriptions - Similar Threads - Services subscriptions

2. Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...: For literally years, I have been unable to see my subscription pages. Any time I need to cancel a sub, I have to have a customer service rep do it for me. I have chatted with probably half a dozen...
  3. Services and Subscriptions glitching

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Services and Subscriptions glitching: I logged in and took a look at my services and subscriptions. I was surprised to see OneDrive listed along with the services I do subscribe to, xbox live and xbox gamepass. The Onedrive section...
  4. Charged for subscription but no service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for subscription but no service?: I got charged today for both mine and my husband's xbox live subscriptions bit trying to log into a game tonight we both are getting a request to buy a subscription. It's been hours since we were...
  5. can't edit my Services & subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't edit my Services & subscriptions: When i go to Services & subscriptions I have got an error on all devices (PC, mobile, console) "Try that again Something happened at our end, and we can’t display all the data at the moment....
  6. Can't access Services and Subscriptions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access Services and Subscriptions.: So basically I just renewed Xbox Live Gold, and wanted to disable Auto-Renew but when I go to Services and Subscriptions to do so it just says: "Try that again Something happened on our end, and...
  7. One-month free subscription not appearing in "Services & Subscriptions"

in XBoX on Consoles
    One-month free subscription not appearing in "Services & Subscriptions": A free one-month Xbox live trial appeared on my Xbox 360 dashboard, and the Xbox live gold started working after accepting the offer. However, the trial/subscription does not appear under...
  8. Problem with Services and subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Services and subscriptions: Hi, I have a problem paying a past due subscription ( Xbox live Gold). When i try to go to "Services and subscriptions it appears an error "Something happened at our end, and we can’t display all...
  9. Services and Subscriptions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Services and Subscriptions: Hi i probably put this in the wrong category but you. don't have a category for billing, so sorry. Any ways for some reason I can't access my subscriptions to change how i want to pay both on the...
  10. One-month free subscription not appearing in "Services & Subscriptions"

in XBoX on Consoles
    One-month free subscription not appearing in "Services & Subscriptions": A free one-month Xbox live trial appeared on my Xbox 360 dashboard, and the Xbox live gold started working after accepting the offer. However, the trial/subscription does not appear under...