Set home Xbox limits

Discus and support Set home Xbox limits in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i dont believe it makes any sense that only one platform of gaming restricts its paying users from transferring home xbox to a max of 5 a year so the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StevenBuchanan, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Set home Xbox limits

i dont believe it makes any sense that only one platform of gaming restricts its paying users from transferring home xbox to a max of 5 a year so the questions here is will xbox have any plans to stop limiting peoples ability to transfer their account and
    set a home xbox where and when they want? You know cause we kind of pay for the account... and associated xboxs

:)

StevenBuchanan, Jul 28, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Set home Xbox limits

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. Drizzle 084 Win User

Set home Xbox limits

It's not to punish people, but a way to keep people from sharing their games and gold access. That's all it is for.

It's one thing to share with your spouse or children but completely different to share with someone who lives across the country.
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Set home Xbox limits

Maybe if you need more Xbox with your account you can ask using the http://support.xbox.com
    Xbox Support no longer has the ability to reset it.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Set home Xbox limits

Maybe if you need more Xbox with your account you can ask using the http://support.xbox.com
  6. Nolan Coker Win User

Set home Xbox limits

I don’t know anyone who would have more than 5 xboxes but they put that restriction there to keep from people abusing the gold and game sharing.
Thema:

Set home Xbox limits

1. Set home Xbox limits - Similar Threads - Set home limits

2. Unable to set up new xbox as home after original xbox stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to set up new xbox as home after original xbox stolen: My son was unable to get help by calling. The original xbox had 2 years of live and game pass left but there's an error message that says he can't set up the replacement xbox as home until March...
  3. How many accounts can I have set to home on a single console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many accounts can I have set to home on a single console: Hi guys, so I can't afford games because I lost my job due to covid, so I've been purchasing accounts and setting them to my home xbox. There seems to be a limit as some games I've set to home are...
  4. your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service: I can't put any profile as the main one on my Xbox, when I try this appears: your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service. Does anyone know what I can do? Sorry for my...
  5. Settings App Logo Bugged On The Home But Not Anywhere Else

in XboX Insiders
    Settings App Logo Bugged On The Home But Not Anywhere Else: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hellcat782 [link] [comments]
  6. Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]: Olá, Eu possuo um Xbox One e recentemente adquiri um Xbox One S. Tenho minha conta principal com Live + GamePass e duas outras contas no modo família. Gostaria de saber se é possível (e como...
  7. Gameshare not gamesharing all games + No longer able to set home console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not gamesharing all games + No longer able to set home console.: Hello all, I hope you are doing well. So let me start off by saying me and my friend have previously been game sharing for a couple of years and never had any problems. Recently he was forced to...
  8. Xbox 360 heimkonsole einri hten[Set up Xbox 360 home console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 heimkonsole einri hten[Set up Xbox 360 home console]: Hallo Ich habe eine Xbox one meine Schwester eine 360 ich würde gerne bei mei er Schwester meine Konsole als heimkonsole einrichten.. Geht das? Wenn ja wie? [Translation - Hi I have an Xbox...
  9. Limit to 3 home sets for Xbox one per year how to fix this. After 2 factory resets and never ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Limit to 3 home sets for Xbox one per year how to fix this. After 2 factory resets and never ...: Hey guys I'm currently going through a problem where I cannot make my dads account my home account. This really sucks since we both have separate Xboxs yet he has all the digital download games...
  10. How to counting 3 times limit of set home box?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to counting 3 times limit of set home box?: Dear. I just confuse about set home box limited regular. I already reset my Xbox one factory setting 3 times this years, and after reset, all setting lose, so I have to set home...