Set home Xbox limits

Discus and support Set home Xbox limits in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i dont believe it makes any sense that only one platform of gaming restricts its paying users from transferring home xbox to a max of 5 a year so the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StevenBuchanan, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Set home Xbox limits

i dont believe it makes any sense that only one platform of gaming restricts its paying users from transferring home xbox to a max of 5 a year so the questions here is will xbox have any plans to stop limiting peoples ability to transfer their account and
    set a home xbox where and when they want? You know cause we kind of pay for the account... and associated xboxs

:)

StevenBuchanan, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Set home Xbox limits

3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Set home Xbox limits

Pretty sure 5 legitimate changes over 12 months is fair 1 every 2 months almost.

You need a lot of new boxes to pass that surely?
  4. AridLizard Win User

Set home Xbox limits

if you are signed into an Xbox that isn't your Home Xbox you can still play your games, and any other account on that Xbox will have access and be able to play them while your are signed in.
  5. Lavindathar Win User

Set home Xbox limits

It's to stop people abusing it and trading accounts just to avoid buying games.

I'm happy with the limit and glad its there. Less money to developers, equals less quality in the long run.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Set home Xbox limits

These are compromises that must be accepted. If you want to play without limits I suggest you use PC platforms. You do not pay the subscription for the use of the servers.
Thema:

Set home Xbox limits

1. Set home Xbox limits - Similar Threads - Set home limits

2. Aug 24 updates and my home xbox and privacy settings

in XboX Insiders
    Aug 24 updates and my home xbox and privacy settings: Since 24th updates I cant go to my profile privacy settings and when I go to my home xbox it's just says home setting cant be changed till we connect to service n I hit refresh home xbox status n...
  3. Home Xbox Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Settings: Hey guys, So I bought my xbox one second hand off a young lad about a year ago, I don't think he has got another console since, so he can't help me nor his parents unfortunately, so they can't...
  4. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  5. Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...: i am not sure what to do here my friends are playing but i can't it says i have to change my xbox to my home xbox but it wont let me do anything, ahhhhhh help, i worked all day i wanna gaaaaaame...
  6. Home Xbox Not Setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Not Setting: I Have 5 Home Xbox Switches Left On My Account And It won't Allow Me To Make It My Home Xbox It Always Say "Unable To Save Changes" I Called Support Already 3 Times And Everytime They Say They...
  7. Can’t set xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t set xbox home: i need help on setting xbox home when i click to set it says “ unable to save changes “ this has been going on for a couple days now ive tried factory reset 5 times & it still is not working...
  8. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  9. Limit to 3 home sets for Xbox one per year how to fix this. After 2 factory resets and never ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Limit to 3 home sets for Xbox one per year how to fix this. After 2 factory resets and never ...: Hey guys I'm currently going through a problem where I cannot make my dads account my home account. This really sucks since we both have separate Xboxs yet he has all the digital download games...
  10. How to counting 3 times limit of set home box?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to counting 3 times limit of set home box?: Dear. I just confuse about set home box limited regular. I already reset my Xbox one factory setting 3 times this years, and after reset, all setting lose, so I have to set home...