: Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting.

Discus and support : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting. Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by A person. A normal one., Aug 16, 2021.

1. : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting.

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you?

This link has more details about it, see if it helps you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

:)

A person. A normal one., Aug 16, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

3. SrgtDonut Win User

Audio Receiver Philips hts3371d/f7 Not Listed

Thanks, Rezah. However, how do you manually enter a code for an audio receiver?

I did not see any "I don't see my device" option when setting up the audio receiver.
  4. JUICE 5150 Win User

No Audio

Thanks for the reply. I went to Settings >TV & One Guide>Devices>Audio Receiver Model ( input Denon AVR3808CI). Still no audio detected. Thoughts?
  5. Thark9 Win User

XBO S w/ Kinect Adapter won’t change volume

Figured it out finally. Had to go into TV Settings > Device Control and reconfigure the Audio receiver by manually entering the model name.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One Kinect control for Onkyo PR-SC885

Hey Waarna!

While we can't guarantee power off features are compatible with every TV or receiver, I do suggest giving the remote code
    1805 a shot. You can enter that in 'Device control' settings under the 'TV & Oneguide' settings group!

Once you're on the 'Device control' screen, select 'Audio receiver' and then 'Enter audio receiver remote code'.

Give that a shot and let me know how it goes!
Thema:

1. : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting. - Similar Threads - Set wrong device

2. Parent Child account set up the wrong way round

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Child account set up the wrong way round: Hello, When we got our Xbox I initially set up accounts to get up and running. It would appear that my Xbox account (adult) is set as a child and that my Childs account is the adults. Please can...
  3. Audio output settings - Xbox app for PC sends game chat audio to wrong device

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio output settings - Xbox app for PC sends game chat audio to wrong device: Hello - trying to troubleshoot an audio issue in my setup, using Xbox app for Windows 10 PC. I have two different sound cards - one is my Realtek motherboard audio, and the second is a...
  4. minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?: i have an adult account and no children on the family thing, but minecraft wont allow me to access my realm that i previously all day today had access to. i havent went into my account to change...
  5. Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly: I moved from UK to Spain and updated my billing, contact details in Microsoft/Xbox profile accordingly, but when trying to purchase xbox360 game in xbox store I'm being asked to enter UK address...
  6. Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username: Please help, its my sons birthday today and hes had an xbox one. We set it up, he chose his Gamer name/username, but when we try to link his account with EpicGames so that he can have his Fortnite...
  7. I did something wrong in setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did something wrong in setting: Do i need to reset setting but cant see screen 74d1b94d-6fce-49d4-ac78-8b540ecf872a
  8. Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings: Hello I've connected my UPC TV decoder to console to be able to watch my cable TV provider through xbox OneGuide. UPC is cable tv provider in my region. Objective was to use pad to and one pilot...
  9. Xbox One X network settings bandwidth usage incorrect inaccurate wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X network settings bandwidth usage incorrect inaccurate wrong: Hey everyone, In October 2019 I purchased a brand-new Xbox One X from the MS store, that I pulled out of the box and freshly set up at the end of October. I did the initial setup on the console,...
  10. Dvd menu set to wrong language on XBOX 360 ...is there any way to change it once...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dvd menu set to wrong language on XBOX 360 ...is there any way to change it once...: To be clear, this is not about verbal language playback settings. This is referring to the DVD menu (Play, Scene Selection, Bonus Materials, etc). Kids put a new dvd in and didn't choose english,...