Set Up for Online pay

Discus and support Set Up for Online pay in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi I am 12 years ol an have a box series x and a xbox account. I want to be able to setup myself up to play online - how do I do thi.s (If I cannt... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Josiahbaken, May 4, 2022.

1. Josiahbaken
    Josiahbaken Guest

Set Up for Online pay

Hi

I am 12 years ol an have a box series x and a xbox account.

I want to be able to setup myself up to play online - how do I do thi.s

(If I cannt do this because of my age could my father set things up to pay online,.)

Josiah

:)

Josiahbaken, May 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Set Up for Online pay

Hi Josiahbaken, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, your father will be needing to manage this for you.

You need to ask him to add you as a member of his family group by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family. Once you're added as a member, he will then sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings to manage your settings so you can play online.

Additional help is that an Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is required to play an online multiplayer game. Free-to-play games do not require one.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Pay up

Hello Ar501Dboy,

We do not see any movie purchases this month. Please keep in mind that it takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new activity, as stated in the FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards?

Your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

So if you only recently made those purchases, we have not received that data yet.
  4. Klokkwork Win User

Why are people stupid? Xbox live is weak sauce

Nuh-uh. If the online community isn't set up like Xbox LIVE, GameTV isn't getting my business. I pay for Gold for a reason. Because it is set apart from the rest. If Xbox Gold were free, all sorts of nonsense would come flooding into the LIVE community.
    Couldn't stand if that happened.
  5. KALEEF Win User

New Xbox Dashboard Update 26/08/13 - Removes MSP

If I use pay pal to purchase something will it become the new auto renewal payment for gold? As I have a old credit card that has my gold account auto renewal set to it, but since I buy cheap codes for gold online I don't want another auto renewal payment
    set up!

Hope that makes sense?
  6. markf1982 Win User

Changing Capitalization of Gamertag

you will have to pay to set up new gamertag sorry
Thema:

Set Up for Online pay

1. Set Up for Online pay - Similar Threads - Set Online pay

2. Cannot click on Child account's gamerpic and edit the account's privacy/online setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot click on Child account's gamerpic and edit the account's privacy/online setting: Hi all, As shown below, I can't click into my child's account and access the online privacy stuff and I cannot find a fix anywhere nor anything regarding this issue. Any help is appreciated....
  3. Can't change my privacy and online settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change my privacy and online settings: Hey everyone. Since I migrated my Minecraft account, I haven't been able to play Minecraft Multiplayer (servers). I've tried changing my privacy and online settings, but I can't access them...
  4. Xbox Online Safety Settings Not Applying

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Online Safety Settings Not Applying: I turned off crossplay last night to play some games with my friends but when I tried to turn it back on today, the settings don't change, even if they say allow. I tried block access to...
  5. Cant change my privacy and online safety settings!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my privacy and online safety settings!!: I have been trying for hours to change the privacy and online safety settings with no results. I have tried making a family group as suggested everywhere and it still doesn't work. I used an adult...
  6. Need help changing online safety settings for sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing online safety settings for sea of thieves: I'm playing sea of thieves and I cant hear players that aren't in my crew. I've tried changing my privacy settings and am unable to and it redirects me to a page saying I can't because I need an...
  7. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up: When trying to going a online server or a friends realm it won’t let me and says “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.” I have checked the privacy...
  8. Unsure my online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsure my online safety settings: I cant find where i need to do that 55e4a39e-eb9f-4f43-a4ac-cf6a008d8fe6
  9. the pop-up "a fireteam member's online safety settings do not allow them to view community...

in XBoX Accessibility
    the pop-up "a fireteam member's online safety settings do not allow them to view community...: I've tried changing around with my Xbox account setting and I just can't get it to work. 1bc88277-7eeb-4d4f-960e-7c358a7fad3e
  10. Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at...: I have this issue for months now and I cant join multiplayer due to the fact that I cant change my settings. I have an adult account and I am not a member of any family group. I searched in forums...