Set up help please

Discus and support Set up help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! My son as clicked on USA instead of UK whilst setting up & we are stuck! It won’t move on with set up & won’t go back to change location. We’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by juliashand, May 25, 2020.

1. juliashand
    juliashand Guest

Set up help please

Hello! My son as clicked on USA instead of UK whilst setting up & we are stuck! It won’t move on with set up & won’t go back to change location. We’ve tried switching it off but it just comes back at the same point. Help!

:)

juliashand, May 25, 2020
  2. juliashand Win User

Set up help please

Thank you. We’ll try that.
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Set up help please

Do you mean setting up a profile or the console?
  4. juliashand Win User

Set up help please

Hi.

setting up the console. He’s just opened it this morning as a birthday present.
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

Set up help please

Just complete the set up and change the location in settings once set up is complete!

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/update-microsoft-account-country-region

Don't purchase a subscription or xbox currency before you complete the switch!
  6. Janok Kalts Win User

Help setting up Xbox Live please

Is it saying that you cannot create a Xbox Live for your son because there is a Gamertag associated with his hotmail? Or are you getting a different error message?
Thema:

Set up help please

1. Set up help please - Similar Threads - Set help please

2. I need help setting up the XBox One S - Please !

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help setting up the XBox One S - Please !: I bought an XBox for my son's birthday. I have a Microsoft account and I created a Microsoft account for him. In setting up the XBOX, I used my son's account first. Then it said I needed an...
  3. I cant go to 1080p in settings, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant go to 1080p in settings, please help.: Title. I'm in Console Ring Delta, and whenever I use my One it only lets me use 720p, 1080p isnt an option and my TV doesnt support 4K. Please help if you can, thanks! submitted by /u/Halotic154...
  4. Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP: When playing Call of Duty or while in a party with my friends I can hear everybody chat, but when I try to talk nobody hears me. All of my settings are set to the right thing to chat. When I do...
  5. Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?: Hi Can anyone please advise how an USB microphone can be set up with Xbox One? Or which USB Microphones are compatible with Xbox One (compatible devices link checked but any microphone refer to...
  6. Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username: Please help, its my sons birthday today and hes had an xbox one. We set it up, he chose his Gamer name/username, but when we try to link his account with EpicGames so that he can have his Fortnite...
  7. 1440p at 120Hz - Help to set this up please!

in XboX Insiders
    1440p at 120Hz - Help to set this up please!: So I've just got a new monitor, which supports 1440p and 144Hz etc.. Trying to configure this in the Xbox config but I only have the option to have 1080 @ 120Hz or 1440p @ 60Hz Any ideas??...
  8. Help please...setting up new headphones to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please...setting up new headphones to xbox: Please help me get my son's new headphones connected to xbox. (Dolby) b9ba7c91-f82d-487d-ab5d-a25942a3454a
  9. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  10. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72