Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...

Discus and support Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It has her xbox live what can i do to get it back? 584e497c-66b9-405d-8405-2b639a529f10 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by georgekerr1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. georgekerr1
    georgekerr1 Guest

Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...

It has her xbox live

what can i do to get it back?

:)

georgekerr1, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Vortimous
    Vortimous Guest
    Family account

Okay, quick question. I had my primary account set up and my kids were playing marvel super heroes. They got a few levels in. Today I decided to set my son up with a childs account under mine or family account. My question is, it seems that if he is logged in under his name, all the progress they did in the marvel game is gone and they had to start over. Is this because it is a different account? Is there any way to transfer what was done under my account for that game to his account so they don't have to start over. If they do have to start over, will everything they do now be saved under his name and when he signs in his progress will be there? I am just trying to understand how it works. Can anyone shine some light on this for me...

I was just going to let him sign in under my name, but since kinnect never recognized him, I figured lets get him his own account. My girl (she is 5) can just play under him.

Vortimous, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Can’t message on x-box one

can’t message from child’s account. Can from mind but not from his. Settings are set to allow for friends on multiplayer and messages

sagebanjo762884, Oct 14, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello georgekerr1,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend checking the
    Microsoft Family
    section of the account. Once we determine that the accounts are tied together in a family, we can add both accounts to the Xbox. Are you settings up the family on an Xbox One or Xbox 360?

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 14, 2018
  5. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Go to Settings -> Account -> Family Settings -> Manage Family Members

Is her account listed there?

Ackis, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under mines

Hello georgekerr1,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend checking the
    Microsoft Family
    section of the account. Once we determine that the accounts are tied together in a family, we can add both accounts to the Xbox. Are you settings up the family on an Xbox One or Xbox 360?
  7. Ackis Win User

Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under mines

Go to Settings -> Account -> Family Settings -> Manage Family Members

Is her account listed there?
  8. Saeleth Win User

"Your account does not have the correct permission to access Xbox LIVE functionality".

Hi there,

Please make sure you are logged in under the parent account on this Xbox as you may potentially be on under a child account that does not have access. You can also check the permission in the system settings which should help to resolve the issue, please
    let us know if you need additional assistance!
  9. jessicadavis2 Win User

Xbox one gamer tag transfer to my child's account?

thanks for your response!

Unfortunately, the gamertag was set up under my Microsoft account. I originally set up a child Microsoft account for him, but didn't realize that the gamertag he has been using has been linked to mine... and I never set up xbox under his child account;(
  10. Gimpy_P Win User

Xbox Website

Straight to the point, when I try going to “My Account” on xbox.com it just takes me to the support on how to change your child’s privacy settings. I was wondering if there is anyway to fix it since I cant change my settings in the xbox website.
    Also include that I don’t have a console of my own I just use the xbox app to talk to friends.
    Is the account you're logging into set up as a child's account under another account?
Thema:

1. Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ... - Similar Threads - Set Logged can’t

2. Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account: I recently tried to join a MC realm, but the option to join one would not pop up (switch btw). It said I needed to change my Xbox privacy settings, so I tried to do that but it keeps redirecting...
  3. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  4. Cannot change Xbox Live Privacy Settings and cannot log into Xbox on Xbox Site

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change Xbox Live Privacy Settings and cannot log into Xbox on Xbox Site: I have no clue why, but every time I try to change privacy settings on the Xbox Site, I just keep getting redirected to the "Change your child's Xbox Privacy settings" The thing is, I'm not in a...
  5. Cannot log into Xbox live account or access settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Xbox live account or access settings: my son can not get logged into his Xbox live account. I tried the online chat for help but it wasn’t helpful because he can’t access the settings either. 329b3020-e422-4cde-a751-ba44ab7502a5
  6. How Do I Set Preference on Profile That Logs In?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Set Preference on Profile That Logs In?: When I was the only user who logged into my XB1, it was simple. I even had it set to auto-log in so that my profile was insta-on. As my sons started using it, my profile bumped to towards the end....
  7. Initial set up issue - I've run through the set up and already logged in but when i start ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Initial set up issue - I've run through the set up and already logged in but when i start ...: Hi everyone. I'm hoping someone can help, i've just got an Xbox one and yesterday started to set it up. Sadly I rarely get the time to sit down for hours on end to babysit technology while its...
  8. Privacy Settings - Child/Custom Account Always Requires Adult Account to be Logged on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Privacy Settings - Child/Custom Account Always Requires Adult Account to be Logged on: I currently have 2 accounts set up on my xbox Account 1 - Adult Account with subscription to xbox live and billing details Account 2 - Custom Account with restrictions but the option to play...
  9. I have just used a redeem voucher code and set up account but cannot log in through xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just used a redeem voucher code and set up account but cannot log in through xbox360: I have just used a redeem voucher code and set up account but cannot log in through xbox360!! 7a48c198-8573-4b89-99dc-6d708e293009
  10. Can't log in to my account settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to my account settings: Hello, I have been using this account (Disccordia) since the original Xbox came out. Been a gold member for 8+ years. I recently decided to create a new account because I wanted to start fresh...