Setting my audio sensitivity

Discus and support Setting my audio sensitivity in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Set my audio sensitivity to get the best sound using my headset when I play fortnite please help me,Thanks Halon:) d6b93bf4-d93d-48fa-a751-f49776c251c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HalonBroussard, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Setting my audio sensitivity

Set my audio sensitivity to get the best sound using my headset when I play fortnite please help me,Thanks HalonSetting my audio sensitivity :)

:)

HalonBroussard, Sep 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Halon,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums.To better help organize the forums, please reply on the
    original post entitled - How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from
    my headphones
    to help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
      Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Many thanks!
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello HalonBroussard!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're asking about setting up your audio sensitivity for your headset.

Below I'll provide you with a helpful link related to setting up headset volume:

Set up and troubleshoot your Xbox One Stereo Headset

Check that out and let us know if it helped!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Headset audio leak through headset mics, only on Xbox.

Microphone sensitivity is set in the AUDIO tab. After pressing the Xbox button on the sprocket. Of course you need to have a connected headset.
  6. Eagle C M F Win User

windows 10 xbox app beta mic sensitivity

so when you go to the game bar. then go to setting and audio. you see mic sensitivity there? i'm totally missing something.
Thema:

1. Setting my audio sensitivity - Similar Threads - Setting audio sensitivity

2. Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos): Ok so the issue I've been having of late... Probably a couple months now actually, but anyways. I often game with a headset (have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 700, wired Hyper X Cloud II and...
  3. Battlefield 5 audio settings. To atmos or not to atmos?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 audio settings. To atmos or not to atmos?: Hey all. I'm after Some advice here and some clarification. Right so battlefield 5 has various audio settings. I have atmos for headphones through my xbox one x. Now I know bf5 isn't an atmos...
  4. I believe Dolby Surround Upmixing has been enabled when selecting the Atmos audio setting

in XboX Insiders
    I believe Dolby Surround Upmixing has been enabled when selecting the Atmos audio setting: I'm on the Alpha Channel. I might be going bananas, but I'm 90% confident that Dolby Upmixing has been enabled on the console in the absence of any settings toggle. I first noticed this while...
  5. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  6. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set: So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very choppy for other users too. It's not the...
  7. Audio settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio settings: What is the difference between Dolby audio and Dolby atmos? 4ce4b5d4-0fb4-418a-887a-526205df7bba
  8. No audio settings for headphones

in XboX Insiders
    No audio settings for headphones: i have the turtlebeach stealth 600 and since the last update there's is no audio settings for them submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments]
  9. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  10. Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings: Samsung (Set-top Boxes) H3362: Xbox one audio settings Hey Tyson, Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been experience some audio hiccups with your specific recording setup. Seeing as this...