Setting my audio sensitivity

Discus and support Setting my audio sensitivity in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Set my audio sensitivity to get the best sound using my headset when I play fortnite please help me,Thanks Halon:) d6b93bf4-d93d-48fa-a751-f49776c251c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HalonBroussard, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Setting my audio sensitivity

Set my audio sensitivity to get the best sound using my headset when I play fortnite please help me,Thanks HalonSetting my audio sensitivity :)

:)

HalonBroussard, Sep 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Halon,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums.To better help organize the forums, please reply on the
    original post entitled - How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from
    my headphones
    to help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
      Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Many thanks!
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello HalonBroussard!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're asking about setting up your audio sensitivity for your headset.

Below I'll provide you with a helpful link related to setting up headset volume:

Set up and troubleshoot your Xbox One Stereo Headset

Check that out and let us know if it helped!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Headset audio leak through headset mics, only on Xbox.

Microphone sensitivity is set in the AUDIO tab. After pressing the Xbox button on the sprocket. Of course you need to have a connected headset.
  6. Eagle C M F Win User

windows 10 xbox app beta mic sensitivity

so when you go to the game bar. then go to setting and audio. you see mic sensitivity there? i'm totally missing something.
Thema:

1. Setting my audio sensitivity - Similar Threads - Setting audio sensitivity

2. Audio Settings using SPDIF and Turtle Beach X12 / DSS2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio Settings using SPDIF and Turtle Beach X12 / DSS2: Afternoon all, Hope you are all well and safe. I have a question. I'm using a Turtle Beach DSS2 with Turtle Beach X12 headset. I connect the DSS2 using SPDIF audio and I've set the sound...
  3. The audio settings under the system tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    The audio settings under the system tab: I do not have the audio settings under the system tab after hitting the xbox button scrolling all the way to the right. What happened to those settings? Did they get removed in an update please...
  4. Putting drastic actions like sign-out next to changes like audio settings.

in XboX Insiders
    Putting drastic actions like sign-out next to changes like audio settings.: I pass along because he is right "perhaps right above "audio", is a bad place to put "sign out". I went to change my headset volume and now I have to wait five minutes for freaking...
  5. headset audio setting bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio setting bugged: Hello, about an hour ago the headset audio output setting for party chat on my Xbox seems to not be working for my turtle beach elite 800x. when I start a game, the audio output will work for a...
  6. How do I set up Audio on the XBox with Mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up Audio on the XBox with Mixer?: So I'm a rookie at all of this. I got a webcam, setup Mixer, and I can now stream gameplay and see my video in the small picture in picture via the webcam, seems to work fine. Problem is, I...
  7. Audio settings gets reverted to HDMI 7.1 uncompressed from Bitstream > Atmos for HT

in XboX Insiders
    Audio settings gets reverted to HDMI 7.1 uncompressed from Bitstream > Atmos for HT: I've noticed that my audio settings get reverted to HDMI 7.1 uncompressed from Bitstream and Dolby Atmos for Home Theaters. For now, it seems random. I first thought it was related to console...
  8. X1 X audio output settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 X audio output settings: Hello, I have a problem I can't solve by myself. I have Xbox one X, Samsung TV (Q60 series), and recently I have bought a Samsung soundbar (Q60 series). Based on the specification soundbar has...
  9. So does this Audio Settings Menu REALLY only exist with an Audio Cable plugged into your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does this Audio Settings Menu REALLY only exist with an Audio Cable plugged into your...: [img] Some Context. I bought a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Xbox One wireless headset and I'm trying to set the chat mixer to Only Chat so that I only hear party chat through my headset and...
  10. Recore Audio Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore Audio Settings: Hi. Recently I start to play Recore and its an amazing game, but i have a issue. I wanna play the game with the original audio and subtitles in my language and unfortunately that's not possible...