Setting up xbox one x at the: "How old are you page"

Discus and support Setting up xbox one x at the: "How old are you page" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to change the MONTH setting on the: "How old are you page?" when setting up xbox one? Says on-line that there is a drop down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeterCJ49, Dec 2, 2019 at 4:33 PM.

1. PeterCJ49
    PeterCJ49 Guest

Can anyone tell me how to change the MONTH setting on the: "How old are you page?" when setting up xbox one?

Says on-line that there is a drop down menu of the months of the year, but I can't find any control that drops it down?

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Peter,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you hit A on the empty box the drop down should show. You then select the month from that. Unfortunately, unable to find support page to show the date of birth part.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one to Xbox one x gold memebership

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums.

All you would have to do is simply download your old account to the new Xbox One X.

If you need more help setting up the new Xbox One X go ahead and click on the following support article for more information.

Set up your Xbox One X Console

Please let us know if this has helped.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

What, no manual?

Hi,

This link gives a step by step instruction on how to set up your new Xbox One X.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one x

Hey there Harold,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. It should be possible to play HDR movies with Dolby Vision. Go ahead and take a look at our support page by following the link below. You should find how to set this up properly on the support page.

Give this a try and let us know of any changes.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Need the setup code to enter into mobile app

Hey there Is1anders!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. It sounds like you opted to continue the console setup while the console is currently updating is this correct?

If you did not see the setup code that you were supposed to enter on the Xbox app you can always wait for the console to finish updating and then complete the setup on the console.

You can follow the steps provided on the following support page for more information on how to setup your Xbox One X.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Setting up xbox one x at the: "How old are you page" - Similar Threads - Setting old are

2. Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.: Got a new xBox 1 S. Hooked everything up and my account info transferred when I entered the email and password. Started playing Assassin Creed Origins to make sure all was good. It was. I read...
  3. Enrolled and accepted in Preview program - settings says 6.2.13176.0, but still showing old ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Enrolled and accepted in Preview program - settings says 6.2.13176.0, but still showing old ...: Hi, I've enrolled in the preview program, and have been accepted, and downloaded multiple 200mb ish updates, however my system is still booting into the normal xbox one dashboard. Im not too sure...
  4. COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old: Hi. Sorry if this has been asked to death but I couldnt find an easy answer. I have set my son up as a family member and set age appropriate content to 9 on our Xbox one X. I thought that would...
  5. Changing settings to allow 10yr old to join a battle mini game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing settings to allow 10yr old to join a battle mini game.: How do I change settings to allow my son to join a battle mini game (he's 10yrs old)? Thank you! 37b110ba-3d29-4ea2-862c-83132788245a
  6. bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...: I finely decided to update to xbox 1 and set it up with out knowing better i made a new live account i would like to if i can get my points from my old account and transfer to new one so i can do...
  7. mic on head set not working less than a year old

in XBoX on Consoles
    mic on head set not working less than a year old: I bought an official xbox one headset in February this year. the microphone has stopped working, when I took it back to the shop they said it only had a 6 month warranty, is this correct?...
  8. Mic not working on xbox head set, less than a year old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working on xbox head set, less than a year old: I bought an official xbox one headset in February this year. the microphone has stopped working, when I took it back to the shop they said it only had a 6 month warranty, is this correct? I have...
  9. Set up new account on a used xbox360 that has the old owners account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up new account on a used xbox360 that has the old owners account: How do I delete the old users account from a used Xbox 360 I bought and put my account on it? 7f4cb686-e447-49f9-9399-2f65f77ddcb6
  10. 10 Year old's XBOX LIVE set up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    10 Year old's XBOX LIVE set up.: I'm trying to set up my Son's live account but when asked for credit card details I can only give my debit card details as I do not have a credit card. The details do not seem to be acceptable....