Settings app won’t load on my Xbox one s. Furthermore the app tiles won’t load either.

Discus and support Settings app won’t load on my Xbox one s. Furthermore the app tiles won’t load either. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes i have done a power cycle yes i have done a system cycle no my network isint having problems (i have and xbox one and and xbox one x both on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Mayhem3339, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Settings app won’t load on my Xbox one s. Furthermore the app tiles won’t load either.

Yes i have done a power cycle

yes i have done a system cycle

no my network isint having problems (i have and xbox one and and xbox one x both on the same network and am not experiencing issues with either).

when i try and factory reset i can not get to that screen due to the system not loading the settings page.

is there any work around to the factory reset or do i have to submit for repair ?

:)

Mr Mayhem3339, Oct 10, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Settings app won’t load on my Xbox one s. Furthermore the app tiles won’t load either.

Hi Mr Mayhem3339,

sorry to hear. You can do an offline update - but this is more than a factory reset!!!!!!

You can find the Information here:
    "I need help with system updates on my Xbox One"
    after you choose "I NEED TO UPDATE MY CONSOLE OFFLINE"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. REK 1 Win User

Try to eject disc if there is a disc, then unplug all usb devices, now unplug power to console and wait 2 mins, now plug power back in , turn on and try to go to settings. See if any change
  4. RobbieFoster15 Win User

gamer pic

my account is an adult but it won’t let me do the custom gamerpic on the Xbox app
  5. DAVIDLANDER Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One World Not Loading

I play Minecraft on the Xbox One with the latest version. I was in the End Cities when I had to leave, so I saved and quit. Now, the game is stuck on the “Generating world” screen, and won’t load my world. All of my other worlds load fine, it’s just
    this one that won’t. I just got my Elytra and realllly don’t want to lose this world. Any help/suggestions appreciated.
    This same issue is happening to me and the green bar is fully loaded but wont load me in to the game and this same issue is on the copies of the world but no other worlds. I already did all the troubleshooting provided on this thread. Please help.
  6. DominicLongoria Win User

Xbox one

It won’t let me get in any app.
Thema:

1. Settings app won’t load on my Xbox one s. Furthermore the app tiles won’t load either. - Similar Threads - Settings app won’t

2. Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments]
  3. How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta): How to set a custom Xbox user images on windows 10 (I'm using Xbox App Beta) 306768ae-1136-4d25-8d0b-205415efc14f
  4. Cant find Xbox App Connectivity in settings.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant find Xbox App Connectivity in settings.: On the newest beta build an I cant find it. submitted by /u/FiestyDodo [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox App says NAT type strict; it's set to Open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says NAT type strict; it's set to Open.: This is only one among the countless problems I've encountered on the windows 10 xbox app. I tried to join a party to chat with friends, but the app says my NAT type is set to strict. It's not....
  6. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  7. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: Im struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen),...
  8. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I have aready hard reset my xbox, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. The settings are instant on and remote downloads This is becoming so frustrating I have called support and that...
  9. Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps: I have been exspirienceing in the guide when I scrolled over to the settings tab in the guide when I’m installing a game or app I keep getting notification messages in the settings tab in the...
  10. Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.: I’m struggling with setting up my Xbox as my default on the Xbox Gamepass App as even though I have followed the steps provided such as enabling remote downloads and instant-on, I am still unable...