Settings

Discus and support Settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i set my settings so people dont just add me on xbox one ask for my permisson only d48c7bfe-257b-4320-8c61-67450339b0d9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stormy2198, Aug 18, 2019.

1. stormy2198
    stormy2198 Guest

Settings

How do i set my settings so people dont just add me on xbox one ask for my permisson only

:)

stormy2198, Aug 18, 2019
  2. HyperSMB Win User

Settings

I haven't messed with the sound, but my other changes have stayed around.
  3. Spud 72 Win User

Setting ???

I looked through the settings, just to do it, and I didn't see anything like that.
  4. stormy2198 Win User

Settings

I wanted to know how set my settings to private so people dont add me to their xbox
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Settings

Hi Stormy,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. There isn't a way to stop people from adding you on Xbox. There is however settings to prevent others from seeing your activity and such that are not friends. Under Xbox live privacy you will want to look
    at Online status and history, profile, communication and multiplayer, these all have settings that others can view such as activity feed, profile. If you set these to friends, then only friends can view.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. onyxishere Win User

settings

If you remember the passcode you entered you would enter that to save the new settings. If you cannot remember the password you will need to contact support for help in resetting them.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Settings

1. Settings - Similar Threads - Settings

2. Xbox One X Advanced Display Settings Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Advanced Display Settings Question: Does the Xbox One X support variable refresh rate(AMD Free-Sync 2 technology) and 120 Hz together, while obviously using it through compatible display devices? 35eded7a-abac-4ddf-8a5f-115023d90995
  3. Chat mixer settings xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer settings xbox one: I am trying to set up my sons Turtlebeach Stealth 3000 headset but the Chat mixer audio controls aren't available in the Xbox one audio settings. Does the system need an upgrade?...
  4. Hertz not showing in display settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hertz not showing in display settings?: [img] anyone else having this issue? It's on a sony bravia 65x800g. 2f174778-8e89-4732-811e-c776462e056e
  5. How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set a custom Xbox user images (using Xbox App Beta): How to set a custom Xbox user images on windows 10 (I'm using Xbox App Beta) 306768ae-1136-4d25-8d0b-205415efc14f
  6. Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too many redirects (going from profile to privacy settings): This happens on all devices and browsers, tried ever tip in the book. (both on wifi and mobile network) even took the trip to the neighbour, same result. On the Xbox I cannot access "online...
  7. XBOX ser settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ser settings: Could anyone please tell me if the settings on the XBOX One console, such as headset volume and accessibility features are meant to be user specific or global? I am trying to setup profiles for...
  8. XBOX One user settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX One user settings: Could anyone please tell me if the settings on the console, such as headset volume and accessibility features are meant to be user specific or global? I am trying to setup profiles for my family...
  9. Can’t link Facebook to my Xbox one s on console settings URL BLOCKED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Facebook to my Xbox one s on console settings URL BLOCKED: Hey when trying to link my facebook threw my xbox settings ( both console and on the xbox site ) i get this message “ URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted...
  10. Xbox location settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox location settings: Hi, I just bought my Xbox One S and I can not find my region/location listed in the country tab. BTW I am from Macedonia. There is not even any near country that I can log in. Any suggestions?...