Settings

Discus and support Settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i set my settings so people dont just add me on xbox one ask for my permisson only d48c7bfe-257b-4320-8c61-67450339b0d9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stormy2198, Aug 18, 2019.

1. stormy2198
    stormy2198 Guest

Settings

How do i set my settings so people dont just add me on xbox one ask for my permisson only

:)

stormy2198, Aug 18, 2019
  2. HyperSMB Win User

Settings

I haven't messed with the sound, but my other changes have stayed around.
  3. Spud 72 Win User

Setting ???

I looked through the settings, just to do it, and I didn't see anything like that.
  4. stormy2198 Win User

Settings

I wanted to know how set my settings to private so people dont add me to their xbox
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Settings

Hi Stormy,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. There isn't a way to stop people from adding you on Xbox. There is however settings to prevent others from seeing your activity and such that are not friends. Under Xbox live privacy you will want to look
    at Online status and history, profile, communication and multiplayer, these all have settings that others can view such as activity feed, profile. If you set these to friends, then only friends can view.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. blueamcat Win User

settings

That all depends on what you have installed for capture software etc. The Xbox mic monitoring shows up in settings when you have a mic plugged in though.
Thema:

Settings

1. Settings - Similar Threads - Settings

2. minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?: i have an adult account and no children on the family thing, but minecraft wont allow me to access my realm that i previously all day today had access to. i havent went into my account to change...
  3. Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings: To keep it short and simple: Need to use the Text-To-Speech for games like Sea of Thieves so others don't miss my messages as they have working mics. But I want to make sure they can actually...
  4. I can’t purchase „Jet Set Radio“ on the Xbox.com store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t purchase „Jet Set Radio“ on the Xbox.com store: I’m trying to buy “Jet Set Radio” on the xbox.com store. Whenever i attempt to purchase the jet set radio game from the 360 market place it allows me to get to the transaction and confirm purchase...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.: Ive been playing since about release of bedrock, this was working last night, havent touched anything since last night, this has mever happened. I cot on today, got an error stating i need to...
  6. All audio settings sound like Windows Sonic

in XboX Insiders
    All audio settings sound like Windows Sonic: Haven't really been on my Xbox this week due to work. Sit down tonight and notice that the audio sounds like Sonic is enabled. This is not uncommon I've found when an update happens. Always...
  7. Issue with Xbox Live Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Live Settings: Hi! So I play the new game F1 2020. If you play that game, there is this challenge to do 3 league races. So I'm trying to get on the Leagues section to join some. When I do, it says: "To do this,...
  8. Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.: Today I hopped onto my Xbox not changing any of my settings any other previous days, and when I logged onto FH4 it wouldn't let me access community made tunes or liveries, to make sure it wasn't...
  9. "Your privacy settings prevent chat with some people" | Prohibiting Party & In-Game Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your privacy settings prevent chat with some people" | Prohibiting Party & In-Game Chat: CANNOT CHAT WITH ONE XBOX LIVE PROFILE BUT CAN ON ANOTHER Please help! I'm having issues with voice chat on my primary profile, but I can play games with others. All of my privacy settings are...
  10. Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past: Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past 5a8b84bf-e691-4cf3-819d-2ca0c613c46a