settings

Discus and support settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can someone help me because im trying to change a privacy setting but when i click a link it just takes me to the same place can someone help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joshuaatkinson6, Jul 20, 2021.

1. settings

can someone help me because im trying to change a privacy setting but when i click a link it just takes me to the same place can someone help

:)

joshuaatkinson6, Jul 20, 2021
  2. HyperSMB Win User

Settings

I haven't messed with the sound, but my other changes have stayed around.
  3. Spud 72 Win User

Setting ???

I looked through the settings, just to do it, and I didn't see anything like that.
  4. stormy2198 Win User

Settings

I wanted to know how set my settings to private so people dont add me to their xbox
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Settings

Hi Stormy,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. There isn't a way to stop people from adding you on Xbox. There is however settings to prevent others from seeing your activity and such that are not friends. Under Xbox live privacy you will want to look
    at Online status and history, profile, communication and multiplayer, these all have settings that others can view such as activity feed, profile. If you set these to friends, then only friends can view.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. blueamcat Win User

settings

That all depends on what you have installed for capture software etc. The Xbox mic monitoring shows up in settings when you have a mic plugged in though.
Thema:

settings

1. settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. Setting up a child account to block public servers, but enable access to Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Setting up a child account to block public servers, but enable access to Realms: I have a Minecraft Windows 10 Realms subscription which I use with my child. We recently had an issue when she joined a public server and started adding lots of friends, which we want to prevent....
  3. how to set up x box to my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to set up x box to my pc: how to set up my xbox to my pc 4a35bab3-b3e3-48b8-bbd5-87015559211a
  4. On Xbox Series X/S, does turning off the "other devices can turn console off" setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X/S, does turning off the "other devices can turn console off" setting...: I previously had a problem where turning off my Xbox One S would turn off the TV, which would turn off my Series S, due CEC settings working through HDMI for the new consoles instead of IR signals...
  5. I can't set Minecraft RTX for NVIDIA RTX 3050 in notebook Dell G15

in XboX Insiders
    I can't set Minecraft RTX for NVIDIA RTX 3050 in notebook Dell G15: Hello, I have notebook Dell Inspiron G15 with RTX 3050. And I can't in the insider app of Xbox set to RTX version of Minecraft. In the list in management menu I have only one version to set:...
  6. getting the go to www.xbox.com/ipv6 message in network settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    getting the go to www.xbox.com/ipv6 message in network settings: normally play on router , but every now and then roomate forgets to pay bill so i use cell phone hotspot for day or two. got new phone tho and it wont fully connect. it connects but as ipv4 and...
  7. Reset to factory settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset to factory settings: Have had to restore factory defaults several times and used the keep games and apps option, this time it had an error while 'preparing console' and I went to reset again and the keep games option...
  8. Button to press for enter a selection on setting up a game selection

in XBoX on Windows
    Button to press for enter a selection on setting up a game selection: Hello all.I am just starting to play games.I know nothing about gaming yet.What button on the xBox One controller do I press when I toggle to single player to enter that selection for the game...
  9. How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??: How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do? 176c1f92-d81b-4199-84a3-203e629e442c
  10. I cant set my home xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant set my home xbox.: when i try to set my home xbox it says i have already done it five times, despite only setting my home xbox once. I would really like some help with this. 3e4ba8d5-6021-49f2-85b8-45b4e33faf16