Sever Issues with Xbox one x

Discus and support Sever Issues with Xbox one x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been a part of the insider program and done every update that the console has alerted me to. I have recently had an issue with frame rate drop... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/R0b0-J4ck3t, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Sever Issues with Xbox one x

I have been a part of the insider program and done every update that the console has alerted me to. I have recently had an issue with frame rate drop on games and even and error that told me the video memory ran out and it was trying to find a texture. I did a hard reset (about a week ago) and those issues seemed to resolve. As of today I can not even get my Xbox to load up, every time I turn it tells me there was an issue and then sent to the trouble shooting menu. I have tried all recommended actions both online as well as with tech support with no solution. I am reporting this as it is a serious issue. I am currently awaiting a call back from Microsoft to let me know if I will be able to send it in for repair.

submitted by /u/R0b0-J4ck3t
    [link] [comments]

/u/R0b0-J4ck3t, Aug 22, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

SEVERE unsolved One X issues

3. Echo4Ent Win User

XBOX ONE X on a 1440p Monitor Advice

That is a fine monitor, and an Xbox One X should look great with it. Reading the review forums, several people are reporting being pleased with how their Xbox One X works with it. Go for it!
  4. Trea81 Win User

Xbox one x lag issues, server connection issues

Same here. For several days I have been having issues with about half the matches I play on overwatch for the xbox one x. I am getting way higher than normal pings causing issues during games.
  5. Sesquipedaliant Win User

Xbox 360 games won't play

Having the exact same issue with my Xbox One X. Tried several different 360 and Original Xbox games over the last couple of days, and the console will not acknowledge that they are in the tray. Even if it is already installed, selecting the game will only
    cause console to instruct that I insert the disk already in the tray.

Yes, all are confirmed compatible.

Xbox One and Movies play without issue.

Already attempted several power cycles.

Power mode is Energy Saver, Not Instant-On.

Confirmed with several Xbox 360 and original Xbox games, including RDR 1, and Fallout 3, Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, etc.

Yesterday I thought the issue was related to the 360 issues on the Support Status page, but those have been resolved.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Who long will the xbox one life be ???

I think the Xbox One will still be kicking in several years time, the S might be struggling by then, but the X should still be going strong, the X might even last longer but we will see.
Thema:

Sever Issues with Xbox one x

1. Sever Issues with Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Sever Issues

2. Several issues on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Several issues on Xbox Game Pass: Hi everyone, I got 2 major problems using the Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 BETA. Metro Exodus : After playing more than 20 hours, the game won't lauch anymore. It just crashes (black screen)...
  3. Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!: The my games & apps on Xbox One has several issues. I have sent feedback multiple times yet no one seems to be addressing them and all feedback goes nowhere. 1) Games are disappearing from ready...
  4. Several Xbox One S issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Several Xbox One S issues: Hi, I need assistance. My Xbox One S has been a (somewhat) loyal console for about a year now, but it has recently developed several faults. The first one has been an issue for the last two...
  5. several issues with party chat and messaging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    several issues with party chat and messaging.: I don't know where to begin, today I booted up a game of magic duels and my xbox didn't want to synchronize with the clould, then I started fifa, where I had the same problem, but I was able to...
  6. SEVERE unsolved One X issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    SEVERE unsolved One X issues: So ever since the one x has launched, it has been plagued with all sorts of connection issues. After multiple attempts to reach out to the Xbox support on Twitter and being ignored I have taken it...
  7. Several issues that I do not have support from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Several issues that I do not have support from Xbox: I complete the games in 100% and the percentage of them and the achievements differ and a lot of what I did. It is extremely bad to have to play several times the same game and to do the same...
  8. xbox one controller severe issues with game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one controller severe issues with game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning: Severe slowdown issues reported with new XBox One Bluetooth controller, Windows 10 AU (14393.693), and the game on Steam: "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning". Game fps drops down from vysnc'ed 60fps...
  9. Several Issues, can't pinpoint the problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Several Issues, can't pinpoint the problem: So ever since I added got the Xbox One X, I've been having issues regarding my account. I don't know if it's an X problem, or a multiple Xbox problem, but both my old Xbox and my X are doing the...
  10. Severe power brick(?) issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Severe power brick(?) issue: So around two weeks ago on Friday my Xbox One was working flawlessly. The next day however, I turned on my console and I now suddenly have what appears to be a power brick issue. To put it simply,...