Several accounts can't turn

Discus and support Several accounts can't turn in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, We had a problem with one account before that suddenly can't turn Steve. My son uploaded an update today (03/26) and now my other son's account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cube tunes, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Cube tunes
    Cube tunes Guest

Hi,

We had a problem with one account before that suddenly can't turn Steve. My son uploaded an update today (03/26) and now my other son's account doesn't work. We have 3 Gold accounts and now only one can play Minecraft.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

DPD

:)

Cube tunes, Mar 26, 2014
  2. ChaosCovah
    ChaosCovah Guest
    how long should the refund transaction take?

I have been given a refund, however, i was told i could remove my card after several minuets, that was two days ago. Since the refund is attached to the card i can't remove it. How long will it take for the refund to process? Auto renewal turns itself back
    on so i don't want my card on the account.

ChaosCovah, Mar 26, 2014
  3. MuuMyuki
    MuuMyuki Guest
    Can't play several original Xbox games

I live in the US. I purchased my games in the US. Everything is NTSC. Does anyone know what's going on? Can anyone else play original Xbox games?

MuuMyuki, Mar 26, 2014
  4. KilliWonka
    KilliWonka Guest

From each account in-game, press START, then go to Help & Options, Settings, then CONTROL. Your Game Sensitivity is probably on "0". Change that value to "100%" for each account and you're good to go.

KilliWonka, Mar 28, 2014
Thema:

1. Several accounts can't turn - Similar Threads - Several accounts can't

2. several resources to help me out but nothings working

in XBoX on Consoles
    several resources to help me out but nothings working: So two days ago my xbox stopped allowing me to join invites to games and parties, it shows the notification pop up on my screen but when i press the xbox button to open it theres nothing there....
  3. There is an Unknown party that is creating several new accounts by the day messaging...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is an Unknown party that is creating several new accounts by the day messaging...: Hello Xbox community members, This is meant to be a report against an unknown party that has contacted me with 5 different accounts out of the blue trying to get me to give them my personal...
  4. I've made several purchases, but not seeing any points on my account

in XBoX Rewards
    I've made several purchases, but not seeing any points on my account: Hello, I've made some recent digital game purchases over the last few months, none that were made in the last week, but I have not seen any type of reflection on my account as far as...
  5. Several games I have gotten on this account show up as content not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Several games I have gotten on this account show up as content not available: I have gotten alot of games on my profile that were free with gold but several that i wanted to redownload show as content not available some of these games i have purchased others where free but...
  6. Adding several gamertags on one Xboxlive account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding several gamertags on one Xboxlive account: How can the above be done??? 773a1d76-8f08-4f3a-821c-231f63c81e57
  7. Vudu - downloaded several times but can't link my gamertag with Vudu Account (360 only)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vudu - downloaded several times but can't link my gamertag with Vudu Account (360 only): On my xbox one it works, but I have downloaded the vudu app several times and cleared system cache on my xbox 360 and each time the app launches it never asks to link to my vudu account or accept...
  8. Unable to sign into my account for several days!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into my account for several days!!: I have been unable to sign into my Xbox live account for a whole week! Every time I try I get error code 0x800704cf. When I connect my Xbox One directly to my modem I can sign in. But when its...
  9. i cant redeem my prepaid card to my account tried several days in a row get the same **** ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant redeem my prepaid card to my account tried several days in a row get the same **** ...: my **** code doesnt work tried several days whats going on ??? f7a43447-4bc8-408b-994a-39c65acc63f6
  10. Please assist me as soon as you see this if you believe you can help. Several Account related ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please assist me as soon as you see this if you believe you can help. Several Account related ...: I need assistance with my Xbox because I just got an Xbox and I had one like 5 years ago but it was stolen with my account logged on and my account i recovered but my Xbox wont let me sign into it...