Several games won't install via disk on my Xbox one s

Discus and support Several games won't install via disk on my Xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Portal 2 and it won't install on my Xbox one s. I also just bought outlast two and that also won't install on my console. Other games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michaelsimpkin, Jan 14, 2021 at 4:32 AM.

1. Several games won't install via disk on my Xbox one s

I just bought Portal 2 and it won't install on my Xbox one s. I also just bought outlast two and that also won't install on my console. Other games seem to install just fine, Portal 2 is brand new and nothing is wrong with the disc and Outlast two I bought
    used but the disc looks fine. I've tried getting in contact with Xbox support, but I can only talk to a virtual agent and that doesn't work at all. The disc exchange program is a joke, all the steps you have to take for them to just replace a disc is insane.
    It would be awesome if I could just send them the disc and they send me another one or a digital code. It would also be nice if I could talk to somebody instead of posting to a goddamn forum, if somebody for Microsoft is reading this could you get back to
    me. My gamertag is noodleshredder0. Also I've had to reset my Xbox several times recently because the UI slows down to a grinding halt and sometimes my homepage doesn't appear. I really like using the system but I feel like the support for it is awful.

:)

michaelsimpkin, Jan 14, 2021 at 4:32 AM
  2. CTxShagna Win User

Can't Play Any Games other than borderlands & L4D2.

Um Its not my disks that won't read. Its my downloaded games that won't play, and any game that is installed. My downloaded games and installed games register as unreadable disk. Aren't they supposed to read off of the hard drive.
  3. Whirlmind32 Win User

Xbox one S blu ray player problem

I have the same problem since the last xbox one update. DVD movie and Xbox 360 disks won't work, only bluray disk. I can't install new retrocompatibility games or play with current installed games with disk. Maybe, something wrong with an update.
  4. iNinjeh Pandeh Win User

XBOX SCRATCHED AND RUINED MY DISC!!

Hey, is it scratches or laser burn?

If scratches you can get the disk repaired at various different games stores e.g GameStop, Blockbuster etc.

If its laser burn, depending on the severity of it you can still play the disk if you can install the game to your xbox via another copy of the game (borrow from a friend or rent from a store).

Also, does the console do this to any other disks or was it just this one occurence?
  5. Tormaz Win User

Downloading a backward compatible game

Hello!

After you put the disk in and install the game, are you keeping the disk in the Xbox? Have you tried reinstalling the games via the disk since getting the error?
  6. APOCACIDE Win User

Installed discs still spin

ive had several xboxs, and in every one, if there was a disk in it spun, i could be at the dashboard, in netlix, whatever, now i dont bother to install games and i take out all disks when im doing something else
Thema:

Several games won't install via disk on my Xbox one s

1. Several games won't install via disk on my Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Several games won't

2. My friend blocked me severeal times and since he unblocked we cant play games w each other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend blocked me severeal times and since he unblocked we cant play games w each other...: My bro and I have been trying to play w each other for the course of a year but to no avail, yet certain games will still work, most other games will give us failed messages. weve done everything...
  3. Why is some of my pin art not showing for several games? Tried rebooting, hard reset,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is some of my pin art not showing for several games? Tried rebooting, hard reset,...: Some of the pin art is missing on my pins on XBox Series X suddenly. No rhyme or reason to which ones, either. Pins are still there, art refuses to display for several games suddenly. Tried...
  4. XBOX app: 0x8007005 when installing several games

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX app: 0x8007005 when installing several games: I post here because in the last 3 days I read dozens of forums and potential fixes and a load of user have the same problem and in the end it's only "fixed" with reinstalling Windows. Well, that's...
  5. error 0x8007001f on several games of the Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x8007001f on several games of the Xbox Game Pass for PC: I have tried everything, but I always get the exact same error over and over. A user said: This error appears to me too, the store downloads about 900mb and then when try to install it failed....
  6. 0x8007005 when trying to install several games

in XBoX on Windows
    0x8007005 when trying to install several games: Windows 10 Pro 20H2, upgraded just in Friday, XBOX App 2019.1001.15.0 I was able to install and play several games, for instance Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and Dishonored 2. When trying to...
  7. No reviews showing up for new games past several weeks since update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No reviews showing up for new games past several weeks since update?: I rely on reviews for new games a lot and since console and store updates a few weeks ago, none of the newly released games have any reviews and there's not even a review section for 95 percent of...
  8. Lost Progress between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on several MS casual games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost Progress between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on several MS casual games.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 10. I lost all of my progress on MS Solitair, Jigsaw, Wordament and some other games. There is something in the Forums about this but the link is broken....
  9. Error to play multiplayers in several games

in XboX Insiders
    Error to play multiplayers in several games: [IMG] Hey everyone, I am asking help, please. I have already called to Client Support at X-Box Brazil and they could help me to verify a lots of configuration and conection tests in my Xbox...
  10. Unable to install several games (Error 0x8007001f) and unable to play any game with Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install several games (Error 0x8007001f) and unable to play any game with Xbox...: I've tried a lot of things, but I'm still unable to install several games (Error 0x8007001f) and I'm unable to play any of the game that I've downloaded with Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft...