Several issues on Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Several issues on Xbox Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I got 2 major problems using the Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 BETA. Metro Exodus : After playing more than 20 hours, the game won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Giantjones, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM.

1. Giantjones
    Giantjones Guest

Hi everyone,

I got 2 major problems using the Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 BETA.

Metro Exodus : After playing more than 20 hours, the game won't lauch anymore. It just crashes (black screen) after the launch and the developper logos.

Worms WMD : Online Multiplayer Not Available (every friends of mine are in the same trouble). Is it normal? The game is playable online on steam and gog.

:)

2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Several issues

Hey there EyeRollsDefendr -

Unfortunately you'll want to consider reaching out to the
    Online Service Center
    to explore having your console repaired or replaced. I know it's not ideal, but from the issues you're describing, that is not normal behavior for an Xbox One.

Keep us posted!
  4. Arkham99 Win User

black ops 2

I'll continue to pass on this severely overrated gaming franchise...:)
  5. P00NJAEGER Win User

Xbox One S 4K Output/Input

MICROSOFT, PLEASE FIX THE HDMI PASS THROUGH 4K ISSUE!!!!!!! Not having 4K capability with my DIRECTV satelite box severely limits the capabilities that make the xbox one so great.
  6. Dramatic Paused Win User

Skyforge Revenant quickplay pack

Same issue here, purchased argents and the season pass and have yet to receive anything several days later. My.com also sent me back to Xbox during my ticket. 8(
Thema:

1. Several issues on Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Several issues Game

2. Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!: The my games & apps on Xbox One has several issues. I have sent feedback multiple times yet no one seems to be addressing them and all feedback goes nowhere. 1) Games are disappearing from ready...
  3. Sever Issues with Xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Sever Issues with Xbox one x: I have been a part of the insider program and done every update that the console has alerted me to. I have recently had an issue with frame rate drop on games and even and error that told me the...
  4. Several Xbox One S issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Several Xbox One S issues: Hi, I need assistance. My Xbox One S has been a (somewhat) loyal console for about a year now, but it has recently developed several faults. The first one has been an issue for the last two...
  5. several issues with party chat and messaging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    several issues with party chat and messaging.: I don't know where to begin, today I booted up a game of magic duels and my xbox didn't want to synchronize with the clould, then I started fifa, where I had the same problem, but I was able to...
  6. SEVERE unsolved One X issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    SEVERE unsolved One X issues: So ever since the one x has launched, it has been plagued with all sorts of connection issues. After multiple attempts to reach out to the Xbox support on Twitter and being ignored I have taken it...
  7. xbox one controller severe issues with game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one controller severe issues with game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning: Severe slowdown issues reported with new XBox One Bluetooth controller, Windows 10 AU (14393.693), and the game on Steam: "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning". Game fps drops down from vysnc'ed 60fps...
  8. Achievement's issue for several games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement's issue for several games: i have a bunch of achievements missing from my gamer-tag and want some reason/help as to why if any c3e827d0-1831-4287-b92d-b314b6451c2d
  9. Several Issues, can't pinpoint the problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Several Issues, can't pinpoint the problem: So ever since I added got the Xbox One X, I've been having issues regarding my account. I don't know if it's an X problem, or a multiple Xbox problem, but both my old Xbox and my X are doing the...
  10. Several issues with my Xbox One (TV and some games), kills my experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Several issues with my Xbox One (TV and some games), kills my experience: Hi to everyone, before i came to post, I looked on several subjects and google everything i could and all my problems couldn't be solved. Here the list of the 4 mains problems I got : TV...