Several requests for the interface

Discus and support Several requests for the interface in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello developers, I have a small request for you, can you return the tabs on top? They are useful and give the interface a touch. You can give the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/legit_communist, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Several requests for the interface

1. Hello developers, I have a small request for you, can you return the tabs on top? They are useful and give the interface a touch.
    2. You can give the opportunity to rearrange the guide to the left, for example, down or up, or maybe to the right.
    3. Make a merged library with Steam, EGS, Origin etc
    submitted by /u/legit_communist
    [link] [comments]

/u/legit_communist, Jan 17, 2021
  2. FuriousBovine Win User

I want to be able to see my entire theme background.

it is quite irritating that there are some severe limitations to the interface settings. Microsoft, if you do not want users to tamper with the environment you provided then please listen to complaints and cater to them in an upcoming patch. the interface
    is severely limited.
  3. Tuggyy x Win User

Dragon's Dogma - Demo Impressions!

Several playthroughs later.

Absolutely loving it..,

Removed the interface and its a richer experience & tuffer too.
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

I want to be able to see my entire theme background.

[quote user="FuriousBovine"]

it is quite irritating that there are some severe limitations to the interface settings. Microsoft, if you do not want users to tamper with the environment you provided then please listen to complaints and cater to them in an upcoming patch. the interface
    is severely limited.

[/quote]

Keep in mind that tampering with the console, hardware or software, will likely lead to your console being banned at some point. Not worth it, in my opinion.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

X1 Friends.

Tonight is instal night my Que. is nice and full and I'm just exploring interface. Hit me up with a friend request for game invites
  6. Matts A2k Win User

What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

Several things, you can customize the home interface, be able to pin apps in the corner of the screen while playing, another simple feature I would like, is to change the position of the notification of unlocked achievements.
Thema:

Several requests for the interface

1. Several requests for the interface - Similar Threads - Several requests interface

2. Severe Lagging/Rubber Banding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Severe Lagging/Rubber Banding: My Internet is working fine no issues, low ping high d/l u/l however when I'm on the Xbox One X my COD Warzone severely lags, I have got my ISP to do all their checks and it is working fine, as...
  3. I can sign in to severs why is that

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can sign in to severs why is that: So i want to play on a sever and it said i have to have a nintendo swich account and a Microsoft account but i allready have both of thoes and its itt working ps i am on a nindento not xbox thanks...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 constantly crashing on Windows 10 even after several attempts to fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 constantly crashing on Windows 10 even after several attempts to fix it: Hi there, I've contacted the Forza Support (https://support.forzamotorsport.net) several times now, and this time they redirected me to this forum. I bought the game's "Ultimate Edition" in...
  5. Windows Game Bar Missing Several Features

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Missing Several Features: I just recently installed a fresh copy windows from a USB flash drive (created by the Microsoft Creation Tool). After installing everything I entered a few games and pressed Win+G to open windows...
  6. Several games won't install via disk on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Several games won't install via disk on my Xbox one s: I just bought Portal 2 and it won't install on my Xbox one s. I also just bought outlast two and that also won't install on my console. Other games seem to install just fine, Portal 2 is brand new...
  7. my control doesn't work, I've used several batteries but so far it doesn't turn on

in XboX Insiders
    my control doesn't work, I've used several batteries but so far it doesn't turn on: my xbox is the first xbox one, the oldest. yesterday i was playing with a battery i had bought a few days ago, and it was 100 percent, today i went to call to play, but the controller didn’t turn...
  8. Online Nintendo switch Minecraft severs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Nintendo switch Minecraft severs: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  9. I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...: The Xbox App does not work I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with no success, the app sucks Sign in does not work. therefore, I can't play...
  10. My friend blocked me severeal times and since he unblocked we cant play games w each other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend blocked me severeal times and since he unblocked we cant play games w each other...: My bro and I have been trying to play w each other for the course of a year but to no avail, yet certain games will still work, most other games will give us failed messages. weve done everything...