Several things not working on pc, including xbox app, xbox gamebar, and windows store

Discus and support Several things not working on pc, including xbox app, xbox gamebar, and windows store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So. I will start with the xbox app issues first. A couple of days ago, I tried booting up the xbox app instead of the gamebar, because it wasnt working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Niko Floof, May 27, 2022.

1. Niko Floof
    Niko Floof Guest

Several things not working on pc, including xbox app, xbox gamebar, and windows store

So. I will start with the xbox app issues first.
    A couple of days ago, I tried booting up the xbox app instead of the gamebar, because it wasnt working right. but it just white screened and I couldnt close it. So I tried to repair it and it did nothing. then I uninstalled it. issue is, I cant reinstall it, because, when I used the installer, it turned itself off while reinstalling, and when I tried the microsoft store, most of the app options wouldnt work.

Now, about the gamestore. It wont let me access updates, it just loads forever, and can get into situations where, I cant boot up the app, but that seemed to mostly stop after an app repair. but I still cant install the xbox app, and I cant update games like sea of thieves.

now, onto the gamebar. If I open up gallery, the whole thing breaks. it gets into a death loading spiral, and wont load up. Ive tried everything, uninstalling and reinstalling, repairing, resetting- the works- Nothing will work-

Im stuck- and I just need help

:)

Niko Floof, May 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Niko

May I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

And, is your Windows system is up to date?
  3. Farscape247 Win User

How do I sign into Xbox without Signing into other Microsoft Applications

because signing into the xbox app also requires the microsoft store and gamebar to use the same account or it will not work, the xbox app uses the store for purchases and downloads. if you don't want to sign into the other parts of windows then you cannot use the xbox app.

don't forget, windows is free and basically not an OS like old, it is now a service and you have to agree to the terms to use such service.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Windows Game bar FPS not working

is your windows fully up to date and have you made sure gamebar is fully upto date via the windows store.

if all that is ok then open apps and features, locate gamebar and select advanced, then reset the app.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox Beta App PC Black Screen

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it didn't work and have done all the Windows updates also
    Have you checked the microsoft store for the update for gamebar and the xbox app that dropped this week

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026259/microsoft-store-get-updates-for-apps-and-games
  6. SegaNice Win User

Can't download(play) any of my Xbox games on PC

PS.

Things I've tried:

Windows updated.

XBOX app reinstalled.

PC restarted.

Same login in MS Store and XBOX PC app.
Thema:

1. Several things not working on pc, including xbox app, xbox gamebar, and windows store - Similar Threads - Several things working

2. Does PC Game PASS Have Sever On Asian ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does PC Game PASS Have Sever On Asian ?: so i just have a key xbox game pass ultimate from discord i rendem the code my account Region US when i download the games i see my dowload so slow i change back to Region vietnam but it doesn't...
  3. Several games optimized for Xbox series X won't launch properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Several games optimized for Xbox series X won't launch properly.: Whenever I try to launch certain games, (I think it's the ones optimized for Series X? Old games seem fine) it flashes black then back to dashboard. I've read through all the posts...suggestions...
  4. Xbox App on PC having several functions not working for MONTHS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on PC having several functions not working for MONTHS: Hello I am posting this and asking if anyone could share some light with this issue, as I am tired of waiting for any updates etc. My issues with the app are following: -Perks have NEVER...
  5. I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being...: I will be taking documentation and several pictures receiving these events. 3607e726-2f1d-4694-93e4-9d6b858c3a73
  6. I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't...: I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over!!! Is this supposed to be like this if so it's wrong? c8532924-2bee-44e3-83a2-1c39e2e56a9b
  7. Minecraft Bedrock sever LAN issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock sever LAN issue: I recently bought a physical server to run some Minecraft servers on. I recently set up a Bedrock server, and everything worked out fine. However, when I try to join it from my phone or my...
  8. Can't leave the Minecraft Windows 10 beta after trying several things.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave the Minecraft Windows 10 beta after trying several things.: For days now I've been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 beta but everything I try doesn't work. I've tried to leave then uninstall reinstall. That doesn't work, I have even waited up to 24...
  9. Several things failing to load after the most recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Several things failing to load after the most recent update?: For almost a week now... Mixer, Community, Game Pass, the Xbox Store, game clubs, & game clips either - A: Don't work properly or B: Don't work at-all. I've tried disconnecting my router and...
  10. Looking for...(several things)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for...(several things): Guilds/Friends to play ESO with. I have a mic and the basics of the game all sorted. Happy to learn and willing to try dungeons/quests/etc. Also looking for a Werewolf bite. FREE if possible...