Severe Lagging/Rubber Banding

Discus and support Severe Lagging/Rubber Banding in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Internet is working fine no issues, low ping high d/l u/l however when I'm on the Xbox One X my COD Warzone severely lags, I have got my ISP to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DWozza84848, Feb 21, 2021.

1. DWozza84848
    DWozza84848 Guest

My Internet is working fine no issues, low ping high d/l u/l however when I'm on the Xbox One X my COD Warzone severely lags, I have got my ISP to do all their checks and it is working fine, as soon as I turn the Xbox on, just horrible lag and makes online games unplayable, I have tried everything, hard reset, change of DNS, clear the MAC. Nothing is working, please help

:)

DWozza84848, Feb 21, 2021
  2. DWozza84848 Win User

Thanks for replying,

I've checked the port on the Xbox and it matches whats on my VM Hub settings, set up a BQM and I only get really poor ping once the Xbox is on, I've tried a different DNS and its still not working
  3. SPC Salty Win User

Have you tried changing the Port setting in your xbox network settings tab? Perhaps your router is blocking the multiplayer port that Xbox Live uses.
  4. OriginalEyeball Win User

Possible lag switch or just the texas two step.

Sounds like extreme lag or "rubber banding"
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

COD servers

Well since the new maps iv been getting a lot of lag and rubber banding
  6. Kramerllama Win User

Glitchy movement ?

might be some rubber banding...which is a form of lag. DICE/EA are currently trying to fix this.
Thema:

1. Severe Lagging/Rubber Banding - Similar Threads - Severe Lagging Rubber

2. Xbox One X Severe Lag During Online Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Severe Lag During Online Gameplay: Hi all, I hope everyone is staying safe. I just purchased an Xbox One X and I also just got a few games (Black Ops 3 and Fifa 20). As I am playing both games online, I am experiencing severe lag...
  3. Suffer from severe lag in games. any ipn number ican put. to make service better?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suffer from severe lag in games. any ipn number ican put. to make service better?: Ipn number from ny does it help if i change suffer serious lag in games 8833e384-1ff6-4341-9916-0c2bda98d3b9
  4. Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc)

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc): There is a huge problem with Mixer during live events like E3. The problem is that Mixer lags when above a certain amount of people are viewing the same stream simultaneousely. With lag i mean -...
  5. Azure server lag spiking upto 1000ms every 30 Seconds! Affecting Xbox gameplay SEVERELY!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Azure server lag spiking upto 1000ms every 30 Seconds! Affecting Xbox gameplay SEVERELY!: There is some Severe Azure Server Lag Every 30 seconds.Upto 1000ms! It has been happening for over 2 weeks now, and Microsoft has yet to fix it? I'm guessing not enough people are complaining to...
  6. severe streaming input lag on wired network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    severe streaming input lag on wired network: Hi there, i'm having a problem with streaming my xbox games on my pc. while the app seems to work fine and i'm not getting annoying streaming glitches while streaming (even streaming the tv...
  7. Post 'free premium period'.. severe lag at launch and unable to purchase premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post 'free premium period'.. severe lag at launch and unable to purchase premium subscription: The moment that the 'free' period was over on the new iOS app, it's now taking forever for the app to sign me in and sync. Also I am unable to purchase a subscription. Apple has indicated that...
  8. XBOX LAGS ON SEVERAL GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LAGS ON SEVERAL GAMES: So on Skyrim I downloaded mods when I started a new character when I walk it lags and even when I try to walk I might not even be able to move so I disabled all mods and it is still the same....
  9. Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update: We have a xbox one s console purchased this past December. All was fine until the March 2017 update. Now the console boots up 80% of the time with a lag / slowness that makes it unusable in games....
  10. Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console starts up with severe lag most of the time since March 2017 update: We have a xbox one s console purchased this past December. All was fine until the March 2017 update. Now the console boots up 80% of the time with a lag / slowness that makes it unusable in games....