Sexist Gamerpic Reviewers?

Discus and support Sexist Gamerpic Reviewers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Starting at the beginning, a few weeks ago I uploaded a custom gamerpic of ya boy tfue without a shirt on. Later that day it was put under review and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EEightB, Mar 31, 2020.

1. EEightB
    EEightB Guest

Starting at the beginning, a few weeks ago I uploaded a custom gamerpic of ya boy tfue without a shirt on. Later that day it was put under review and it was like that for a full day, after finally being verified ok it reappeared and hasn't been an issue
    for a few weeks and now here we are today with a notice of enforcement and suspension for the same gamerpic that was already reviewed previously?

I fail to understand 2 things 1. Why was it verified the first time but gets me banned the next time? 2. Why do I know countless people that have half naked females in underwear and swim suits as gamerpics for months with 0 issues at all then I make mine
    a guy without a shirt and I get banned for sexual gamerpic? Please someone elaborate for me so I can understand the issue and why I got banned.

:)

EEightB, Mar 31, 2020
  2. amaz c Win User

Well this is weird. I think that it was reported too. I don‘t understand why, but yeah... Even if someone reported it, what‘s the reason for deleting it?
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Nobody can help you here dear friend but to sympatise with you. Only support can solve this issue.
  4. EEightB Win User

did you just copy paste what someone already said?
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Wasn't here for help since the suspension is uneligable for appeal or whatever more so looking for ideas or even answers to why a male without a shirt is considered sexual and females posing in lingerie underwear isn't.
    If i had to guess its the exposed chest.
  6. EEightB Win User

Yes I am aware of that situation but a notice of enforcement email and active suspension tells me that isn't the issue I'm having. I went and made a long list of Xbox accounts with current gamerpictures of nearly nude social media models but I get banned
    for a guy without a shirt on is the wildest thing...
Thema:

1. Sexist Gamerpic Reviewers? - Similar Threads - Sexist Gamerpic Reviewers

2. Custom gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpics: Why cant i upload a custom gamerpic? It gives me an error message saying sorry this cant be used right now or something like that. Please someone help me. I wanna upload a custom gamerpic...
  3. Cannot change to a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot change to a custom gamerpic: Hey, recently got an xbox one S and was trying to change my profile picture. When I change it it comes up with 'Sorry we cant do this at the moment. please try again later' or something like that....
  4. I want to change my gamerpic but for some reason I can not.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I want to change my gamerpic but for some reason I can not.: Hello, I've changed my gamerpic before with my own but after 2 years of having the same one I wish to change it but when I went to go change it either on my phone or computer I am unable. I do not...
  5. Custom GamerPics

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom GamerPics: So I know that the Gamer pics that are customizable are currently unavailable but does anybody know when this will be fixed I wanna change my pic really bad because it's pretty old....
  6. custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    custom gamerpic: is there a time window that this feature will comeback? or is everything to up in the air? a5ac3de4-c148-4c14-832d-25bb2f5e65d2
  7. GamerPic

in XBoX Accessibility
    GamerPic: Why cant we upload custom gamerpics? And when will we be able to? ca79ece4-7c5f-493d-9fde-40bf55ef9539
  8. how do i make gifs as my custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i make gifs as my custom gamerpic: how do i make gifs as my custom gamerpic that is my art there 1080x1080 this one is 256x256 [img] 421327c9-b158-4291-a6c1-569e4f48e71c
  9. I Reacted to an Inappropriate Sexist Message on Xbox and Got Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Reacted to an Inappropriate Sexist Message on Xbox and Got Banned: I got a 24 hour ban for calling some guy a (won't repeat...but it is a BORDERLINE bad word) after he sent multiple sexist messages to me after dying to me in a video game. So, MICROSOFT, its okay...
  10. Banned for saying [Mod Removed] enforcement but they not when they where sexist garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for saying [Mod Removed] enforcement but they not when they where sexist garbage: here goes i get banned for saying [Mod Removed] after they started being sexist as I quote ' Women cant drive or fly' get in tje kitxhen. But no ban I say [Mod Remvoed] and i get communication...