sexual behavour

Discus and support sexual behavour in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; a person on xbox is trying to pick up people on xbox and get them to go on a sight if someone can reply i have pictures proving what was said and what... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by joji208, May 16, 2019.

1. joji208
    joji208 Guest

sexual behavour

a person on xbox is trying to pick up people on xbox and get them to go on a sight if someone can reply i have pictures proving what was said and what there gamertag is

:)

joji208, May 16, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

sexual behavour

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch about this. Please use the tools at your disposal to report the Gamertag in question, and our Enforcement Team will take a look into it. There is no guaranteed response, but be rest assured that all reports are taken seriously.

More here: How to mute or block other players on Xbox One

From the article: "If you believe that the player has violated the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct, you may also wish to
    file a complaint
    ."

Best,

L
  3. Atherza Win User

sexual behavour

Hey there, report them to Xbox live via the console report tool.
  4. MetalNutz Win User

sexual behavour

These are likely bots. Just report the profile and mark the message as spam.
  5. l REKLAW l Win User

sexual behavour

^ i would defiantly recommend this as well as using the photos you have to provide them with more details!
  6. AridLizard Win User

sexual behavour

as others have said, report them.

also block them so they can't contact you again
Thema:

sexual behavour

1. sexual behavour - Similar Threads - sexual behavour

2. Sexual harassment on console games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sexual harassment on console games: So I have been recently dealing with extreme sexual harassment based on gender in team chat. Unfortunately after repeated reports to several accounts nothing has happened at all. I even was on the...
  3. Sexual Preditor On Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sexual Preditor On Xbox: So i have been informed that there is a person in the community that is preying on young girls and boys alike. Asking them for sexually explicit pictures and videos. Apparently this person has...
  4. Sexual communication online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sexual communication online: Hello, I was in a party with three people I had met the day prior in an online game. One of the guys, I won't discuss names or publicly shame here, was using inappropriate language in the party...
  5. Why is it acceptable to sexually harass a woman on XBOX Live, calling her "trans", when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it acceptable to sexually harass a woman on XBOX Live, calling her "trans", when...: Let's see what you all have to say to this, because I'm outraged at what happened to a friend last night, and I will not tolerate this negligence on Microsoft's behalf. The user who insulted and...
  6. suspended becuase xbox enforcement team mistook my gamerpic for something sexual but it was not

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspended becuase xbox enforcement team mistook my gamerpic for something sexual but it was not: i have been suspended for a misunderstanding and i like to be able to have the gamer pic i had without fear of being suspended because the enforcement cant understand what is happening in my gamer...
  7. Does talking about sex/sexual things violate the xbox code of conduct?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does talking about sex/sexual things violate the xbox code of conduct?: Hello, I have recently been banned from using the communication features sing my xbox app, i don't exactly why i was banned but i think because me and my girlfriend were talking about sex/sexual...
  8. Sexual discrimination and harrasment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sexual discrimination and harrasment: I feel I have been treated unfairly, so last night I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with my partner, we won the match and a guy on the enemy team got very defensive and started messaging me and my...
  9. Suspended for supposedly having a "sexually explicit" picture on my profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for supposedly having a "sexually explicit" picture on my profile pic: I would try to submit a case review but what's the point if I can't show the actual image i was using and the one i wanted to use that got me into this 7 day suspension. The character I was using...
  10. Sexual Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sexual Harassment: So I was running around on ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) and someone started to text in zone chat, at first it was all normal until someone said "GAMERTAG(For safety of the girls gamer tag) sending...