SHADOW HUNTERS GAMING RECRUITING

Discus and support SHADOW HUNTERS GAMING RECRUITING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Shadow Hunters Gaming has moved to enjin and with that we have open positions in our leadership committee known as the six team. New positions have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SH STARWARS, Jun 9, 2014.

1. SH STARWARS
    SH STARWARS Guest

Shadow Hunters Gaming has moved to enjin and with that we have open positions in our leadership committee known as the six team. New positions have been created and are open and need filled and we are recruiting. Special benefits to those who are a six
    member and high ranking officials. All we ask is you attend meetings, practice once a week or when they are scheduled, be active, and have fun. www.shadowhuntersgaming.enjin.com and the site is still a bit under construction as we are moving from zetaboards
    so things that you see now might be fine tuned. It is just to get the site started. However, we are open for business so come on in.

Schuyler Davis

Founder

:)

SH STARWARS, Jun 9, 2014
  2. SR STARWARS
    SR STARWARS Guest
    I Need A Clan (QUICKSCOPE)

Welcome to Shadow Hunters Gaming

SR STARWARS, Jun 9, 2014
  3. SR STARWARS
    SR STARWARS Guest
    NEW CLAN (C.O.D. GHOST) (new xbox one)

Thanks for joining Shadow Hunters Gaming JERZ G ROCK

SR STARWARS, Jun 9, 2014
  4. SR STARWARS Win User

I Need A Clan (QUICKSCOPE)

Welcome to Shadow Hunters Gaming
  5. SR STARWARS Win User

NEW CLAN (C.O.D. GHOST) (new xbox one)

Thanks for joining Shadow Hunters Gaming JERZ G ROCK
  6. SR STARWARS Win User

Decent clans?

Shadow Hunters Gaming accepts all players, regardless of age, as long as they conduct themselves in a mature manner. Our web address is: www.fornovices.com/shadowhuntersgaming
  7. SR STARWARS Win User

Xbox one owners!

Hello Zach. Shadow Hunters Gaming is a clan who recently opened an XBOX One Division and we accept anybody who wishes to join. Are you interested?
  8. SR STARWARS Win User

I'm clanless again. Anyone recruiting?

Check out my post about the Grand Re-opening of Shadow Hunters Gaming. All I am going to say. Skills don't matter. We work with everyone
Thema:

1. SHADOW HUNTERS GAMING RECRUITING - Similar Threads - SHADOW HUNTERS GAMING

2. not owning standard Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Croft Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not owning standard Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Croft Edition: Hi Xbox support, I have an issue with Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I bought the game in 2018 in pre-order with the Croft Edition (including the game + season pass+ the DLCs). Everything was fine...
  3. Styx Master of Shadows won't download Perth Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Styx Master of Shadows won't download Perth Australia: My digital copy of Styx Master of Shadows will not download to multiple Xbox consoles. I have tried every suggestion provided on the Xbox support page. Steve 2d68008d-0fe0-4bb6-a445-a2918cadf09f
  4. SEKIRO Shadows Die Twice.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SEKIRO Shadows Die Twice.: The game is extremely difficult to enjoy due to the lack of play modes such as "easy mode." People will complain as I am doing at this moment. Is there a mod that I can download in order to make...
  5. Purchased. Shadow of Tomb Raider, could anyone tell me why I would have no sound with it?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased. Shadow of Tomb Raider, could anyone tell me why I would have no sound with it?...: I downloaded Shadow of Tomb raider and when I attempted to play it there is no sound. I tried other games and the sound works. Any ideas ? 767c08d9-e275-42b5-942a-07d6d916ea1d
  6. Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?: so i bought game pass and installed the middle earth shadow of war game.... now it says that the expansion is included with the game pass but i cannot install them>?? when i start the game it...
  7. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds: Hello, yesterday I downloaded and installed Shadow of War via the game pass, on PC. Installation was without issue, I proceeded to launch the game and play for about 2 hours without any problems,...
  8. Shadow of War save data gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War save data gone: I've been enjoying Shadow of War on game pass pc, so much so that I bought the definitive edition, but then when I tried to play the other day my save was gone with new game being the only option....
  9. Shadow Hunters Gaming is Looking for sponsors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow Hunters Gaming is Looking for sponsors: Hello, I am the founder of Shadow Hunters Gaming. I created this clan on September 5th, 2013. We have had our bumps but our motto is this: Death Shall Not Prevail. This means that whenever we hit...
  10. Grand Re-opening Of Shadow Hunters Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Re-opening Of Shadow Hunters Gaming: Everyone listen up. Shadow Hunters Gaming closed their doors for a couple days to do some website maintenance. Well now, we are back and better than ever. Come check us out!...