Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

Discus and support Shadow Of The Tomb Raider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was supposed to recieve a pair of codes for a Lara Croft avatar outfit and bow prop shortly after the release of the new xbox avatars but it been over... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Schnee Senpai, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

Was supposed to recieve a pair of codes for a Lara Croft avatar outfit and bow prop shortly after the release of the new xbox avatars but it been over a week and I still not recieved. So what is the delay when it was promised as a preorder bonus?

:)

Schnee Senpai, Oct 23, 2018
  2. BigD18t
    BigD18t Guest
    BigD18t, Oct 23, 2018
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - The Forge Trailerhttps://youtu.be/2k5FLZA0EVY

raigraphixs, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The developers sent an update on Twitter on the 19th that they are working on finalizing them. So they should go out soon.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2018
  5. This tends to be the trend, try
    contacting support
    about the issue. Chances are you will likely have to wait a bit longer for the codes to be sent to you.

NathanielLarson, Oct 23, 2018
  6. Oh, great! Hopefully will recieve soon then. How will they know I preordered? From me playing 48 hours early? Or will microsoft notify them?

Schnee Senpai, Nov 2, 2018
  7. playgirlkayls Win User

Backlog

Shadow of the tomb raider and rise if the tomb raider for me
  8. LucasSkyFall Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Shadow of tomb raider and shadows of the dawned
  9. Real Dangerr Win User

Favorite Scene from game campaign?

I love the deep jungle scene on Tomb Raider: Shadow of the Raider.
  10. H3PA80R Win User

Best game to test out Xbox One X

Shadow of the Tomb Raider and AC Odessy
  11. JhonSnow777 Win User

Graphics

For me this year Shadows of Tomb Raider
Thema:

1. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - Shadow Tomb Raider

2. Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass: Hello, I'm a gamer that loves the Tomb Raider franchise by Square Enix. I had just started to play the third game which is Shadow of The Tomb Raider. I enjoyed playing the game so much that I...
  3. Shadow of the Tomb Raider won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider won't start: Hi all, I have a new Xbox one s. I downloaded Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It was fine for a while. Now it won't start. It seems to think I'm not signed in or that I don't have the right to play. I...
  4. Shadow of the tomb raider stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the tomb raider stopped working: Hi fellow gamers and supporting staff. Ive installed Shadow of the Tomb Raider on my xbox one from xvox game pass and my account is still active on there but for some reason the game itself...
  5. Xbox One Shadow Of The Tomb Raider...Lara Craft wont stop walking during game play.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Shadow Of The Tomb Raider...Lara Craft wont stop walking during game play.: How do i stop Lara Craft from waling during game play. She walks all of the time... 4faa2224-8c21-4c05-98f7-9596206cb1d9
  6. not owning standard Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Croft Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not owning standard Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Croft Edition: Hi Xbox support, I have an issue with Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I bought the game in 2018 in pre-order with the Croft Edition (including the game + season pass+ the DLCs). Everything was fine...
  7. Purchased. Shadow of Tomb Raider, could anyone tell me why I would have no sound with it?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased. Shadow of Tomb Raider, could anyone tell me why I would have no sound with it?...: I downloaded Shadow of Tomb raider and when I attempted to play it there is no sound. I tried other games and the sound works. Any ideas ? 767c08d9-e275-42b5-942a-07d6d916ea1d
  8. Shadow of the Tomb Raider via xbox beta for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider via xbox beta for pc: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...
  9. The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC: Available ? ***Moved from: Music, Movies & TV*** 9411edd6-2d19-454f-8f47-d7bdd7831d33
  10. Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider: Split from this thread. My Shadow of the tomb raider is on disc and isnt working 789c5d8c-1565-422c-9781-69ac2f5e8735