Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

Discus and support Shadow Of The Tomb Raider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was supposed to recieve a pair of codes for a Lara Croft avatar outfit and bow prop shortly after the release of the new xbox avatars but it been over... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Schnee Senpai, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

Was supposed to recieve a pair of codes for a Lara Croft avatar outfit and bow prop shortly after the release of the new xbox avatars but it been over a week and I still not recieved. So what is the delay when it was promised as a preorder bonus?

:)

Schnee Senpai, Oct 23, 2018
  2. BigD18t
    BigD18t Guest
    BigD18t, Oct 23, 2018
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - The Forge Trailerhttps://youtu.be/2k5FLZA0EVY

raigraphixs, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The developers sent an update on Twitter on the 19th that they are working on finalizing them. So they should go out soon.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2018
  5. This tends to be the trend, try
    contacting support
    about the issue. Chances are you will likely have to wait a bit longer for the codes to be sent to you.

NathanielLarson, Oct 23, 2018
  6. Oh, great! Hopefully will recieve soon then. How will they know I preordered? From me playing 48 hours early? Or will microsoft notify them?

Schnee Senpai, Nov 2, 2018
  7. SilasLimaXb Win User

Game Suggestions

Tomb Raider 2013, Rise Of tomb Raider e Shadow Of Tomba Raider
  8. LucasSkyFall Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Shadow of tomb raider and shadows of the dawned
  9. DanMen334 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1 gears5

2 rise of the tomb raider/shadow of the tomb raider

3 forza horizon 4
  10. JhonSnow777 Win User

Graphics

For me this year Shadows of Tomb Raider
  11. XBF Brad A Win User

What is the last game you completed?

90% complete shadow of tomb raider
Thema:

1. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - Shadow Tomb Raider

2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider via xbox beta for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider via xbox beta for pc: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...
  3. The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC: Available ? ***Moved from: Music, Movies & TV*** 9411edd6-2d19-454f-8f47-d7bdd7831d33
  4. Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider: Split from this thread. My Shadow of the tomb raider is on disc and isnt working 789c5d8c-1565-422c-9781-69ac2f5e8735
  5. Soundtrack Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundtrack Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Moin Ich versuche seit gestern rauszufinden wo ich den Soundtrack von Shadow of the Tomb Raider herbekomme nach dem ich mir die digital Deluxe gekauft habe im store ich finde leider weder einen...
  6. Shadow of the tomb raider has no code for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the tomb raider has no code for xbox one: I am unable to play Shadow of the tomb raider due to the fact there is no code for the xbox one. I purchased the game from Walmart but it only has a registration code for Square Enix, it has...
  7. shadow of tomb raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shadow of tomb raider: Just bought shadow of tomb raider ltd metal box, wont download, prompt, nothing 40ac6130-ab9a-4eec-94a4-fa77a5afc401
  8. Shadow of tomb raider Croft Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of tomb raider Croft Edition: Hi supporter, I bout the shadow of tomb raider croft edition from xbox one's microsoft store. I found it doesn't come with Shadow Of The Tomb Raider game it self. I only got the download...
  9. SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER

in XBoX on Consoles
    SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER: BUONASERA, HO NAPPENA ACQUISTATO LA CONSOLE XBOX ONE X CON IL SU MENZOGNATO GIOCO, IL QUALE SI RIFIUTA DI ANDARE OLTRE LA PRIMA SCENA, QUANDO LARA SI TROVA CON LA GAMBA INCASTRATA NELLA ROCCIA,...
  10. Shadow of Tomb Raider Avatar Outfit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow of Tomb Raider Avatar Outfit: Hello Xbox Forums and Ambassadors: I pre-ordered Shadow of the Tomb Raider Digital Edition on Xbox Store and recieved a message from Xbox Live about receiving a Lara Croft avatar outfit and bow...