SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER

Discus and support SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; BUONASERA, HO NAPPENA ACQUISTATO LA CONSOLE XBOX ONE X CON IL SU MENZOGNATO GIOCO, IL QUALE SI RIFIUTA DI ANDARE OLTRE LA PRIMA SCENA, QUANDO LARA SI... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Proteus_54, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Proteus_54
    Proteus_54 Guest

SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER

BUONASERA, HO NAPPENA ACQUISTATO LA CONSOLE XBOX ONE X CON IL SU MENZOGNATO GIOCO, IL QUALE SI RIFIUTA DI ANDARE OLTRE LA PRIMA SCENA, QUANDO LARA SI TROVA CON LA GAMBA INCASTRATA NELLA ROCCIA, COMPARE LA X BLU PREMUTA LA QUALE NON SUCCEDE NIENTE, SONO ENTRATO
    IN TUTTI I POSTI IMMAGINABILI, HO RICOMINCIATO IL GIOCO SONO ANDATO SU HOME RICOMINCIANDO N VOLTE, NULLA SI MUOVE. AVETE UNA RISPOSTA, PER CASO? UN SALUTO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Good evening, I have just bought the Xbox ONE x CONSOLE with the unthought-out game, which refuses to go beyond the first scene, when LARA finds herself with the leg stuck in the rock, appears the Blue X pressed which nothing happens,
    I entered IN all places IM Maginabili, I restarted the game I went on HOME restarting N times, nothing moves. Do you have an answer, by any chance? A greeting]

:)

Proteus_54, Nov 23, 2018
  2. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    What is the last game you completed?

90% complete shadow of tomb raider

XBF Brad A, Nov 23, 2018
  3. BigD18t
    BigD18t Guest
    BigD18t, Nov 23, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER

Hello Proteus,

Sorry for the issue with the game. Could you try quitting the game manually. Hit the guide button on the controller, highlight the game hit start or menu button then go to quit game. Once the game has been quit.

Power cycle
    the console. Once console back on then try the game again. Also you could delete the save being that you just started.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 23, 2018
  5. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    XBF George L, Nov 23, 2018
  6. Proteus_54
    Proteus_54 Guest
    Ciao,

quello installare nuovamente il gioco è la prima cosa che ho pensato. Il problema che non ho il disco ma solo un codice del buono regalo, inserendolo nuovamente mi dice "questo codice è gi stato riscattato", quindi non saprei come ricaricarlo posto che
    sappia come fare la disinstallazione, dato che sono solo tre giorno che ho la console XBOX ONE X. Ho provato di tutto, ma il problema persiste. Grazie

[Translation - Hello

That install again the game is the first thing I thought. The problem that I do not have the disk but only a code of the gift voucher, inserting it again tells me "This code has already been redeemed ", so I do not know how to reload it post that knows
    how to do the uninstall, since I am only three days that I have the Xbox console ONE X. I tried everything, but the problem persists. Thank you]

Proteus_54, Nov 24, 2018
  7. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Proteus,

You should be able to just
    install
    it from the store or your "ready to install" section as you have the license for it.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select
      My games & apps
      and then See all.
    2. Select "Ready to Install"
    3. Shadow of the Tomb Raider should be available.
    Let us know how it works, one the game has installed.

XBF Lance J, Nov 24, 2018
  8. Proteus_54
    Proteus_54 Guest

SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER

Ciao a tutti, alla fine ho scoperto che si trattava del settaggio, che erroneamente avevo messo a 60 fps, il gioco è partito quando l'ho cambiato e messo "alta definizione" avendo un televisore solo HD. Comunque grazie a tutti.

Proteus_54, Nov 24, 2018
  9. Captain Gini
    Captain Gini Guest
    Maybe You will have to reinstall the game

Captain Gini, Nov 6, 2018
  10. SilasLimaXb Win User

Game Suggestions

Tomb Raider 2013, Rise Of tomb Raider e Shadow Of Tomba Raider
  11. LucasSkyFall Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Shadow of tomb raider and shadows of the dawned
  12. DanMen334 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1 gears5

2 rise of the tomb raider/shadow of the tomb raider

3 forza horizon 4
  13. JhonSnow777 Win User

Graphics

For me this year Shadows of Tomb Raider
  14. XBF Brad A Win User

What is the last game you completed?

90% complete shadow of tomb raider
Thema:

SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER

1. SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER - Similar Threads - SHADOW TOMB RAIDER

2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider via xbox beta for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider via xbox beta for pc: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...
  3. The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC: Available ? ***Moved from: Music, Movies & TV*** 9411edd6-2d19-454f-8f47-d7bdd7831d33
  4. Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Shadow of Tomb Raider: Split from this thread. My Shadow of the tomb raider is on disc and isnt working 789c5d8c-1565-422c-9781-69ac2f5e8735
  5. Soundtrack Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundtrack Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Moin Ich versuche seit gestern rauszufinden wo ich den Soundtrack von Shadow of the Tomb Raider herbekomme nach dem ich mir die digital Deluxe gekauft habe im store ich finde leider weder einen...
  6. Shadow of the tomb raider has no code for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the tomb raider has no code for xbox one: I am unable to play Shadow of the tomb raider due to the fact there is no code for the xbox one. I purchased the game from Walmart but it only has a registration code for Square Enix, it has...
  7. shadow of tomb raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shadow of tomb raider: Just bought shadow of tomb raider ltd metal box, wont download, prompt, nothing 40ac6130-ab9a-4eec-94a4-fa77a5afc401
  8. Shadow of tomb raider Croft Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of tomb raider Croft Edition: Hi supporter, I bout the shadow of tomb raider croft edition from xbox one's microsoft store. I found it doesn't come with Shadow Of The Tomb Raider game it self. I only got the download...
  9. Shadow of Tomb Raider Avatar Outfit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow of Tomb Raider Avatar Outfit: Hello Xbox Forums and Ambassadors: I pre-ordered Shadow of the Tomb Raider Digital Edition on Xbox Store and recieved a message from Xbox Live about receiving a Lara Croft avatar outfit and bow...
  10. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow Of The Tomb Raider: Was supposed to recieve a pair of codes for a Lara Croft avatar outfit and bow prop shortly after the release of the new xbox avatars but it been over a week and I still not recieved. So what is...