Shadow of War DLC Problem

Discus and support Shadow of War DLC Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Recently I encountered a problem: I downloaded Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Definitive Edition which should contain all of the expansions to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alufricent, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Alufricent
    Alufricent Guest

Hi!

Recently I encountered a problem:

I downloaded Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Definitive Edition which should contain all of the expansions to the game.

The problem is, that I cannot use/play with the expansions although it is clearly visible on the shop page that this version of the game comes with them.

Whenever I try to play with one of the expansions, the game shows me an option to buy it, instead of playing with it and when I click on it, it automatically redirects me to the Microsoft store page where I could buy the featured expansion. I had no problem with other features, just with the story expansions, and to be exact im able to do DLC Nemesis missions as well (Slaughter and Outlaw tribe nemesis missions), but still cannot access the 2 main expansion "Desolation of Mordor" and "Blade of Galadriel"

My friends who also use Microsoft Store to buy games told me that a “Ready to Install” text should appear on the store page if I check it, but there is no such thing.
    Is there a solution to this?

:)

Alufricent, Nov 13, 2021
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

What game or games are you currently playing to completion?

Shadow of War DLC. After that, time to start RE7.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this for the game too.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread

RE7 and finishing up the last few achievements in Shadow of War DLC
  5. VernierSlake Win User

I know this is about GoW3 and not the xbox, but Epic isn't being cooperative.

6. JustinHixson Win User

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live

Same problem, Shadow of War.
Thema:

1. Shadow of War DLC Problem - Similar Threads - Shadow War DLC

2. while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...: while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result gives error code: 0x80073cf9 7127b00b-452c-4e7c-aa6b-ff33d0eccec3
  3. Shadow of Mordor/War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor/War: Any chance of my two favourite games getting that sweet fps boost ? d3a0ad72-9357-4be9-adc8-8a994787988c
  4. Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War: I play Shadow of War on my Xbox with a disc. Can I now play it on my PC? f6a6d518-0c35-460e-8d33-e7afedc9d690
  5. Middle earth:shadow of war, stuck on title screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth:shadow of war, stuck on title screen: Hi, I installed middle earth:shadow of war, with xbox pass in my pc ! but the game is stuck onthe loading screen, "press spacebar to continue" i removed all my usb devices and tried, still its...
  6. Shadows of war "press space to continue" on windows game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of war "press space to continue" on windows game pass.: Hey there, So I have seen a bunch of people with this issue and no fix. Playing on Game Pass for PC I boot up Shadow of War and it tells me to press space to continue, and then promptly ignores...
  7. Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes...: Playing as Talion, level 80, in Minas Morgul. The last mission there is "Orcs from the Slaughter Tribe are invading the region", but it fails to load every time (just the black screen with the...
  8. Shadow of War Crashes on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War Crashes on Startup: So I downloaded Shadow of War from the XBOX Game Pass and played for about 4 hours just fine, then I went to eat, came back and the game crashes as I reach the starting menus. The only way I could...
  9. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  10. Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing?: Hello everyone. To the people who have pre-ordered Middle Earth Shadow Of War has anyone actually been given their Legendary Captains war party and the Gold War chest that you would receive? I...