Shadow of war gamepass

Discus and support Shadow of war gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am subscribed to xbox Gamepass ultimate but when i start the game it says i only have a trial. Then i says "the trial period is no longer active" and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GarnGeist1610, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Shadow of war gamepass

I am subscribed to xbox Gamepass ultimate but when i start the game it says i only have a trial. Then i says "the trial period is no longer active" and i get back to the start screen.

:)

GarnGeist1610, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Xbox One Games

Hitman

Hitman 2

Just Cause 3

Just Cause 4

Shadow of Mordor

Shadow of War

Witcher 3

Graveyard Keeper

Anything on Gamepass (Truly an outstanding value)
  3. Allebas Win User

Shadow of War with Gamepass

Hi Midnightreaper312,

Since the released of this game on Gamepass earlier this is a known issue that many are experiencing. Microsoft is aware of the issue and is working on a solution to fix this issue. Sorry about this and hopefully it will get resolved soon.
  4. Cr4zyyK1lljoy Win User

Shadow of War with Gamepass

Yeah, I hope it's fixed soon. It's kind of annoying me a lot since I've wanted the game for ages and completed the first one ages ago on the 360.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Shadow of war gamepass

Hi GarnGeist1610,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

This title is one of the few that was just currently added to the Game Pass catalogue. This is an emerging issue and the Microsoft engineers are currently tracking the situation and working to resolve it. I would recommend requesting
    a call back from Xbox Support in order to officially report the issue and provide any necessary information regarding any troubleshooting you may have already attempted so that they can pass this along to our internal teams for investigation.

Try this:

Support.Xbox.com

• Scroll down, Click on
      Contact Us

• Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available.

Thanks in advance for your patience and I hope this helps you out!
  6. Allebas Win User

Shadow of war gamepass

This is know issue for people trying to play this game via Gamepass since it was released today. Microsoft is aware of the issue and working on solution so people can play it. Sorry about this and the issue should be fixed soon.
Thema:

Shadow of war gamepass

1. Shadow of war gamepass - Similar Threads - Shadow war gamepass

2. Shadow of War with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War with Gamepass: I recently got Shadow of War with gamepass, didn't buy it just got it for free with gamepass but whenever I try to start the game it tells me to insert a disc or check if I own the game. I've...
  3. Game Pass Shadow of War Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Shadow of War Issue: Anyone else download Shadow of War from Game Pass and experiencing notifications asking you to insert the disc? I didn't just use up most of my console memory downloading this for nothing.....did...
  4. Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help: Help itasks me if i own the game bc857d20-f233-4eec-a4ab-a646875cbdd6
  5. Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X: I installed the SoW from Game Pass on my XB1X and i noticed that it won't play in 4k, the game and the textures are ugly. Anyone with the same problem? What's happening?...
  6. I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war

in XBoX on Windows
    I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war: I am having xbox one for which i have recieved complimentary game of shadow of war I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war please help as i am not able to play...
  7. Can't play shadow of war through xbox play anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play shadow of war through xbox play anywhere: I recently installed Middle Earth: Shadow of War on my computer since it was in my ready to install section since I bought it on my xbox one. However when i try to play it I can't get past the...
  8. shadow of war the screen will go blank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shadow of war the screen will go blank: The screen will except the circle bottom right and the sound of the game playing in background as i got killed when it was black'. Also the only way to clear it is to unplug the xbox one x...
  9. Shadow of war keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of war keeps crashing: So my SoW keeps crashing after latest 1.23.0.0 update which was installed 16.8.2018. I have tried to clear xbox cache and deleted local save files but none success. Don't know what to do anymore...
  10. Problemas con Shadow of War.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con Shadow of War.: Hola, necesito ayuda urgentemente. Resulta que el día de ayer quise jugar con mi juego de Xbox One: Shadow of War, cuando entré me apareció que el juego necesitaba actualizarse, lo deje, pero la...