Shadow of war - hostile takeover

Discus and support Shadow of war - hostile takeover in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed the entire game but somehow never got the hostile takeover achievement. I even tried starting a new game and played up to the part of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xRazorbladex, Jan 13, 2018.

1. xRazorbladex
    xRazorbladex Guest

I have completed the entire game but somehow never got the hostile takeover achievement. I even tried starting a new game and played up to the part of the story where u can kill a war chief and it still didn't unlock. I have deleted my saved data and restarted
    my console numerous times.

Since this is a story based achievement is there a way someone could just give me the achievement since I clearly have defeated a war chief while playing.

:)

xRazorbladex, Jan 13, 2018
  2. reverse20
    reverse20 Guest
    It has been a long time since I showed my face in here...

preparing for a hostile takeover of the feedback forum... whose in?

reverse20, Jan 13, 2018
  3. theman72HG
    theman72HG Guest
    I can see why many PS4 fans are rallying...The is Sony's LAST chance...

[quote user="MAKO MARAUDER"]

Valve is a private company, not possible to do a hostile takeover.

[/quote]

Ya right as if they can be bought out by microsoft at anytime so please don't make me laugh

theman72HG, Jan 13, 2018
  4. reverse20 Win User

It has been a long time since I showed my face in here...

preparing for a hostile takeover of the feedback forum... whose in?
  5. theman72HG Win User

[quote user="MAKO MARAUDER"]

[/quote]

Ya right as if they can be bought out by microsoft at anytime so please don't make me laugh
  6. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

MS waste so money it's not even funny. Skype purchase a waste, they make no money, now I am sure everyone is going to ditch it because of PRISM
  7. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

non online games

Also what about Shadow of war and shadow or Mordor?
  8. AWildYamiEnters Win User

MK11 DLC characters

Talion from Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War would be kind of interesting in MK11.
Thema:

1. Shadow of war - hostile takeover - Similar Threads - Shadow war hostile

2. Middle earth shadow of war on game pass for pc crashing on loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war on game pass for pc crashing on loading screen: I recently got game pass for pc and it has been a blast until this happened. I downloaded shadow of war from the windows store with game pass, I loaded in and played for around 2 hours without any...
  3. Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War: I have been playing Shadow of war on my PC and on my Xbox and am about 20 hours into the game. This has been working fine with the saves syncing and I have been able to pick up the game from the...
  4. Middle Earth: Shadow of War

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War: Hi, I have been playing this game for about 6 hours in last few days, without any problem. Today when I started it everything was reset, and my game progress is lost. Just like that, by itself. I...
  5. Shadow of War crashing after startup?

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War crashing after startup?: I installed Shadow of War a week or so ago and played for a bit but now when I launch it it crashes before I can even load my save. Ive restarted, reset the game, re-installed the game, nothing...
  6. Middle-earth: Shadow of War kayıtlarım silindi[Translation-Middle-earth: Shadow of War my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle-earth: Shadow of War kayıtlarım silindi[Translation-Middle-earth: Shadow of War my...: Merhaba , Middle-earth: Shadow of War Oyunu normal bir şekilde başlatıp . Düzgün bir şekilde kapatmama rağmen bir kaç kere kayıtlarımı sildi ve en başından başlamam gerekti . 20 saatten fazla...
  7. Shadow of War not showing at my Library!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War not showing at my Library!: Hello! I bought Shadow of War for my XBOX one S (i think he has play anywhere?). The problem is: When i ask to install EVERYTHING from him, he just install the base game, don't put it at my...
  8. Shadow of War on Xbox gamepass PC crashes on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War on Xbox gamepass PC crashes on startup: I recently downloaded Middle Earth: Shadow of War and had a problem. When I Try to open the game, it crashes immediately and kicks me out of the Xbox (beta) app. I also have Sea of Thieves and...
  9. Shadow of War | Game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War | Game progress: Hello, I played for two days shadow of war on xBox (Beta) on pc , but today when i played again i got a crash report about my GPU and then when i reboot the game i lost all my game progress. I...
  10. Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?: so i bought game pass and installed the middle earth shadow of war game.... now it says that the expansion is included with the game pass but i cannot install them>?? when i start the game it...