Shadow of War not showing at my Library!

Discus and support Shadow of War not showing at my Library! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I bought Shadow of War for my XBOX one S (i think he has play anywhere?). The problem is: When i ask to install EVERYTHING from him, he just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Domnx, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Domnx
    Domnx Guest

Hello!

I bought Shadow of War for my XBOX one S (i think he has play anywhere?).

The problem is: When i ask to install EVERYTHING from him, he just install the base game, don't put it at my library and idk why but dlcs show that he downloaded it but is not activated!?!?

Help.

:)

Domnx, Mar 20, 2020
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Must have games that aren't on Game Pass?

That would depend on what you're looking for...

Games that specifically show off the x?

Shadow of war,

Shadow of the tomb raider(hdr pretty great here)

Quantum Break

Control

Forza Horizon 4

There are loads...
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

non online games

Also what about Shadow of war and shadow or Mordor?
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend? I am on What Remains of Edith Finch.

Hoping to finish Shadow of War, finally... Also will likely put some time into my ongoing Gems of War addiction.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Coming Soon To Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow Of War, Dead Rising 4, Gears 5 Tech Test, And More

gears 5 and shadow of war will be my next downloads then :D thanks for the post :)
  6. R4VER Win User

May the 4th be with you!

Rouge squadron, shadows of the empire, empire at war are my all time favourites
Thema:

1. Shadow of War not showing at my Library! - Similar Threads - Shadow War showing

2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War kayıtlarım silindi[Translation-Middle-earth: Shadow of War my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle-earth: Shadow of War kayıtlarım silindi[Translation-Middle-earth: Shadow of War my...: Merhaba , Middle-earth: Shadow of War Oyunu normal bir şekilde başlatıp . Düzgün bir şekilde kapatmama rağmen bir kaç kere kayıtlarımı sildi ve en başından başlamam gerekti . 20 saatten fazla...
  3. Shadow of War on Xbox gamepass PC crashes on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War on Xbox gamepass PC crashes on startup: I recently downloaded Middle Earth: Shadow of War and had a problem. When I Try to open the game, it crashes immediately and kicks me out of the Xbox (beta) app. I also have Sea of Thieves and...
  4. Shadow of War | Game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War | Game progress: Hello, I played for two days shadow of war on xBox (Beta) on pc , but today when i played again i got a crash report about my GPU and then when i reboot the game i lost all my game progress. I...
  5. Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?: so i bought game pass and installed the middle earth shadow of war game.... now it says that the expansion is included with the game pass but i cannot install them>?? when i start the game it...
  6. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds: Hello, yesterday I downloaded and installed Shadow of War via the game pass, on PC. Installation was without issue, I proceeded to launch the game and play for about 2 hours without any problems,...
  7. Shadow of War save data gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War save data gone: I've been enjoying Shadow of War on game pass pc, so much so that I bought the definitive edition, but then when I tried to play the other day my save was gone with new game being the only option....
  8. Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?: Greetings! I had rented Middle Earth: Shadow of War prior and loved it! Decided I'd buy it to play, someday after returning the rented copy. Here we were, getting the GamePass Ultimate...
  9. Middle Earth Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth Shadow of War: I had just finished rewatching the LOTR movies and decided that I wanted to replay Shadow of War. However, I found when inserting my disc that my XBOX One X believes that I do not own the game...
  10. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7