Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

Discus and support Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NATCAB, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:15 AM.

1. NATCAB
    NATCAB Guest

Hello

When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it even launched if I put into small window and when it loaded in, changed into fullscreen, but recently I cant get through
    the "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen. I got about 12 hours in the game and everything always ran smoothly, no lags or anything. Now it isn't respond to anything, if I press A on the controller it changes into it's layout aaand nothing. What should I do?
    Sorry for my bad composition though.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello NATCAB,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Middle-earth: Shadow of War is freezing at a certain point in the game. We have

a support article
    on our website that contains solutions for this type of issue. We recommend trying out some of the solutions in this article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nat,

Thanks for letting us know you ere able to get the game working correctly.
    I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. NATCAB Win User

Thank you for the reply but the game didn't freeze, just didn't recognized that I'm pushing the buttons. I found a solution, there was a Monect HID device on my PC and it started acting like a controller somehow. That was the issue. i deleted it now everything
    works:)
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

5-year-old exposes Xbox One security flaw

The kid pressed the spacebar a few times and gained access to his fathers account. The father reported this to MS, family gets free games and kid gets a shout out.
  6. Dark destiny Win User

X1 FAQ?

It's nice they've done an FAQ but I got about 20 questions in and pressed spacebar to go down and its a hell of an FAQ no way am I reading that lol
Thema:

1. Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen - Similar Threads - Shadow War stuck

2. Shadows of war not start error code "0x90072efe"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadows of war not start error code "0x90072efe": the game not start message error "Tente novamente. Se isso acontecer novamente, acesse xbox.com/errorhelp e digite o seguinte codigo 0x90072efe" but this code error not found in the community....
  3. Pc shadow of war failed to initiate object set

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc shadow of war failed to initiate object set: I downloaded shadow of war on my pc and the launcher works fine. When I go to start a new game I am met with the error of failed to initiate object set. Ive searched online and on steam its as...
  4. Shadow of War with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War with Gamepass: I recently got Shadow of War with gamepass, didn't buy it just got it for free with gamepass but whenever I try to start the game it tells me to insert a disc or check if I own the game. I've...
  5. Shadow of war gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of war gamepass: I am subscribed to xbox Gamepass ultimate but when i start the game it says i only have a trial. Then i says "the trial period is no longer active" and i get back to the start screen....
  6. Game Pass Shadow of War Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Shadow of War Issue: Anyone else download Shadow of War from Game Pass and experiencing notifications asking you to insert the disc? I didn't just use up most of my console memory downloading this for nothing.....did...
  7. Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help: Help itasks me if i own the game bc857d20-f233-4eec-a4ab-a646875cbdd6
  8. Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X: I installed the SoW from Game Pass on my XB1X and i noticed that it won't play in 4k, the game and the textures are ugly. Anyone with the same problem? What's happening?...
  9. I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war

in XBoX on Windows
    I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war: I am having xbox one for which i have recieved complimentary game of shadow of war I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war please help as i am not able to play...
  10. Can't play shadow of war through xbox play anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play shadow of war through xbox play anywhere: I recently installed Middle Earth: Shadow of War on my computer since it was in my ready to install section since I bought it on my xbox one. However when i try to play it I can't get past the...