Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

Discus and support Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NATCAB, Aug 14, 2019.

1. NATCAB
    NATCAB Guest

Hello

When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it even launched if I put into small window and when it loaded in, changed into fullscreen, but recently I cant get through
    the "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen. I got about 12 hours in the game and everything always ran smoothly, no lags or anything. Now it isn't respond to anything, if I press A on the controller it changes into it's layout aaand nothing. What should I do?
    Sorry for my bad composition though.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

NATCAB, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello NATCAB,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Middle-earth: Shadow of War is freezing at a certain point in the game. We have

a support article
    on our website that contains solutions for this type of issue. We recommend trying out some of the solutions in this article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nat,

Thanks for letting us know you ere able to get the game working correctly.
    I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. NATCAB Win User

Thank you for the reply but the game didn't freeze, just didn't recognized that I'm pushing the buttons. I found a solution, there was a Monect HID device on my PC and it started acting like a controller somehow. That was the issue. i deleted it now everything
    works:)
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

5-year-old exposes Xbox One security flaw

The kid pressed the spacebar a few times and gained access to his fathers account. The father reported this to MS, family gets free games and kid gets a shout out.
  6. Dark destiny Win User

X1 FAQ?

It's nice they've done an FAQ but I got about 20 questions in and pressed spacebar to go down and its a hell of an FAQ no way am I reading that lol
Thema:

1. Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen - Similar Threads - Shadow War stuck

2. Shadow of War | Game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War | Game progress: Hello, I played for two days shadow of war on xBox (Beta) on pc , but today when i played again i got a crash report about my GPU and then when i reboot the game i lost all my game progress. I...
  3. Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?: so i bought game pass and installed the middle earth shadow of war game.... now it says that the expansion is included with the game pass but i cannot install them>?? when i start the game it...
  4. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds: Hello, yesterday I downloaded and installed Shadow of War via the game pass, on PC. Installation was without issue, I proceeded to launch the game and play for about 2 hours without any problems,...
  5. Shadow of War save data gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War save data gone: I've been enjoying Shadow of War on game pass pc, so much so that I bought the definitive edition, but then when I tried to play the other day my save was gone with new game being the only option....
  6. Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?: Greetings! I had rented Middle Earth: Shadow of War prior and loved it! Decided I'd buy it to play, someday after returning the rented copy. Here we were, getting the GamePass Ultimate...
  7. Middle Earth Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth Shadow of War: I had just finished rewatching the LOTR movies and decided that I wanted to replay Shadow of War. However, I found when inserting my disc that my XBOX One X believes that I do not own the game...
  8. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  9. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  10. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared: I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shadow of war stuck at press spacebar to continue