Shadow of War with Gamepass

Discus and support Shadow of War with Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got Shadow of War with gamepass, didn't buy it just got it for free with gamepass but whenever I try to start the game it tells me to insert... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Midnightreaper312, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Shadow of War with Gamepass

I recently got Shadow of War with gamepass, didn't buy it just got it for free with gamepass but whenever I try to start the game it tells me to insert a disc or check if I own the game. I've tried to reinstall it and restart my Xbox to no avail. Please
    any suggestions would help.

:)

Midnightreaper312, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Xbox One Games

Hitman

Hitman 2

Just Cause 3

Just Cause 4

Shadow of Mordor

Shadow of War

Witcher 3

Graveyard Keeper

Anything on Gamepass (Truly an outstanding value)
  3. Airiak Win User

Coming Soon To Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow Of War, Dead Rising 4, Gears 5 Tech Test, And More

Yes! I've been wanting to play Shadows of War and Undertale! I guess I'm going to queue up some games on my gamepass app!
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi Midnightreaper312,

Since the released of this game on Gamepass earlier this is a known issue that many are experiencing. Microsoft is aware of the issue and is working on a solution to fix this issue. Sorry about this and hopefully it will get resolved soon.
  5. Cr4zyyK1lljoy Win User

Yeah, I hope it's fixed soon. It's kind of annoying me a lot since I've wanted the game for ages and completed the first one ages ago on the 360.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Shadow of war gamepass

Hi GarnGeist1610,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

This title is one of the few that was just currently added to the Game Pass catalogue. This is an emerging issue and the Microsoft engineers are currently tracking the situation and working to resolve it. I would recommend requesting
    a call back from Xbox Support in order to officially report the issue and provide any necessary information regarding any troubleshooting you may have already attempted so that they can pass this along to our internal teams for investigation.

Try this:

Support.Xbox.com

• Scroll down, Click on
      Contact Us

• Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available.

Thanks in advance for your patience and I hope this helps you out!
Thema:

1. Shadow of War with Gamepass - Similar Threads - Shadow War Gamepass

2. Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?: so i bought game pass and installed the middle earth shadow of war game.... now it says that the expansion is included with the game pass but i cannot install them>?? when i start the game it...
  3. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds: Hello, yesterday I downloaded and installed Shadow of War via the game pass, on PC. Installation was without issue, I proceeded to launch the game and play for about 2 hours without any problems,...
  4. Shadow of War save data gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War save data gone: I've been enjoying Shadow of War on game pass pc, so much so that I bought the definitive edition, but then when I tried to play the other day my save was gone with new game being the only option....
  5. Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Can't save anything?: Greetings! I had rented Middle Earth: Shadow of War prior and loved it! Decided I'd buy it to play, someday after returning the rented copy. Here we were, getting the GamePass Ultimate...
  6. Middle Earth Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth Shadow of War: I had just finished rewatching the LOTR movies and decided that I wanted to replay Shadow of War. However, I found when inserting my disc that my XBOX One X believes that I do not own the game...
  7. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  8. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  9. Shadow of war gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of war gamepass: I am subscribed to xbox Gamepass ultimate but when i start the game it says i only have a trial. Then i says "the trial period is no longer active" and i get back to the start screen....
  10. Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help: Help itasks me if i own the game bc857d20-f233-4eec-a4ab-a646875cbdd6