shadowkeep

Discus and support shadowkeep in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have family sharing and I purchased destiny 2 shadowkeep digital deluxe edition on my home console but my son cannot access the first season on his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by patch24601, Oct 7, 2019.

1. patch24601
    patch24601 Guest

shadowkeep

I have family sharing and I purchased destiny 2 shadowkeep digital deluxe edition on my home console but my son cannot access the first season on his console and it says that everything is installed. Any ideas?

:)

patch24601, Oct 7, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

destiny 2

Things you have to buy: Forsaken DLc, game pass for Forsaken.

Shadowkeep DLC, game pass for Shadowkeep. The rest is free.
  3. Darth Skrufy Win User

Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

I am having a similar problem. Adult 1 and Child 1 were both able to play D2 Forsaken, but with Shadowkeep Child 1 is constantly being told "Need Shadowkeep campaign". Why is this happening?

D2 Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe was purchased and activated on Adult 1's account. The Xbox is set up as the Home Xbox. Child 1 just wants/needs the Shadowkeep campaign, not the Season Pass.

Please help!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

All DLC for Forsaken has already been released. The next DLC for the game is Shadowkeep, which is seperate to Forsaken, you do not need it to play Shadowkeep.
  5. JWatts UK Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

So shadowkeep can not be game shared like all other doc that came out for destiny 2? I can understand the season pass, but really shadowkeep to?
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

The Xbox Credit Giftcard you can use to buy destiny Shadowkeep, bot if the gift card is to Destiny other version you don't can use to take Shadowkeep version
Thema:

shadowkeep

1. shadowkeep - Similar Threads - shadowkeep

2. Question for shadowkeep owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for shadowkeep owners: I was filing a refund for shadowkeep because after I bought it on my xbox one x it made destiny 2 completely unplayable and literally killed my xbox. I heard that it was a common issue but I do...
  3. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Shadowkeep not shareable?: Is D2 SK shareable via home XB1? Downloaded game on both consoles. On second XB, can open D2 SK, see cut scenes, missions menus, etc, but when starting an activity, message pops up saying we have...
  4. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins: I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then when Shadowkeep came out, Adult 2 purchased...
  5. Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass: So I'm trying to game share shadowkeep with my brother on his xbox and We set it up so his xbox is my home xbox but he doesn't have access to the deluxe content which I preordered please help us...
  6. New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep: Hi, I have destiny 2 with all previous addons including the last update which was FORSAKEN, i paid for Shadowkeep which is the latest addon but it won't install this upate, it keeps on saying...
  7. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Shadowkeep: They are not giving Forsaken away, Only Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, And Warmind. You have to still pay for Forsaken. First, here's a list of existing content that's free to all players: All...
  8. XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep: Is it possible to use my XBox gift card to purchase shadowkeep, or do I need to get it from microsoft directly? 5d3e3e21-3258-411b-be50-9c836a75c14e
  9. Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc: I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help. 0184f0c1-0b11-4cd3-8887-493309b4ec14
  10. What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?: Looks interesting , will wait and see reviews first before jumping in. 76c5539b-5aa9-4976-b4b9-bd47e0093075