Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

Discus and support Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OnstageBird68, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

Hello,

Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help?

:)

OnstageBird68, Oct 8, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Hello

What happens when you try to launch the game or GamePass? Do you get any error codes or messages?
  3. Lucianbloodwolf Win User

Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on the back are not working. please, can some one help me of give me a number to call?

The Pre-Order codes for Shadow of Mordor for the trials of war, and Dark Ranger skin not working, and saying the codes are invalid when I just gotten the game brand new. So if there is a way to fix this please help it's been two days now the codes still
    not working.
  4. lucaspart7 Win User

wtf

So wtf indeed, especially with this information :

"

With the release of the new expansion and several months of updates to Halo Wars 2 since launch, the Ultimate Edition of the game will be replaced with Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition. The Complete Edition includes the base game, all Season Pass content and
    the Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare expansion, making this a great package for anyone who is looking to jump into the Halo Wars 2 experience.

"
  5. BLACKB0MBER Win User

Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

So is the issue with your entire your XBOX Game Pass subscription? Or is the issue with only with Shadow of War?
  6. ArbiterofLight Win User

Do you own this game or app error

I have Game Pass Ultimate. So correct me if I am misunderstanding game pass. So if shadows of war is free right now but in a few months is no longer available on game pass I would need to buy it to keep playing it?
Thema:

1. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game. - Similar Threads - Shadows War expansion

2. Middle Earth Shadow of War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth Shadow of War: I had just finished rewatching the LOTR movies and decided that I wanted to replay Shadow of War. However, I found when inserting my disc that my XBOX One X believes that I do not own the game...
  3. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  4. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared: I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a...
  5. Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen: Hello When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it even launched if I put into small window and...
  6. Shadows of war not start error code "0x90072efe"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadows of war not start error code "0x90072efe": the game not start message error "Tente novamente. Se isso acontecer novamente, acesse xbox.com/errorhelp e digite o seguinte codigo 0x90072efe" but this code error not found in the community....
  7. Pc shadow of war failed to initiate object set

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc shadow of war failed to initiate object set: I downloaded shadow of war on my pc and the launcher works fine. When I go to start a new game I am met with the error of failed to initiate object set. Ive searched online and on steam its as...
  8. Shadow of War with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War with Gamepass: I recently got Shadow of War with gamepass, didn't buy it just got it for free with gamepass but whenever I try to start the game it tells me to insert a disc or check if I own the game. I've...
  9. Shadow of war gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of war gamepass: I am subscribed to xbox Gamepass ultimate but when i start the game it says i only have a trial. Then i says "the trial period is no longer active" and i get back to the start screen....
  10. Game Pass Shadow of War Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Shadow of War Issue: Anyone else download Shadow of War from Game Pass and experiencing notifications asking you to insert the disc? I didn't just use up most of my console memory downloading this for nothing.....did...