Shadows of war "press space to continue" on windows game pass.

Discus and support Shadows of war "press space to continue" on windows game pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, So I have seen a bunch of people with this issue and no fix. Playing on Game Pass for PC I boot up Shadow of War and it tells me to press... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by captainfalling, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Shadows of war "press space to continue" on windows game pass.

Hey there,

So I have seen a bunch of people with this issue and no fix. Playing on Game Pass for PC I boot up Shadow of War and it tells me to press space to continue, and then promptly ignores any and all input.

Is the game broken on game pass or something?

Need a fix because I wanna play it.

Thanks in advance!

:)

captainfalling, Sep 15, 2021
  2. captainfalling Win User

Again, the game is NOT freezing, nor is the process becoming unresponsive.

It is simply not registering the input from my connected keyboard.
  3. ClausReich Win User

Hello captainfalling! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Check on Device Manager if you might have a device acting as an input device. The game might be considering that to be the main input device, and ignoring your keyboard completely.

To open the Device Manager, open the Start Menu and type Device Manager. Press Enter. There, search for Input device (like controllers).
  4. captainfalling Win User

This post has absolutely nothing in common with my problem.

My game doesn't crash at all, it just doesn't register any inputs.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Thema:

1. Shadows of war "press space to continue" on windows game pass. - Similar Threads - Shadows war press

2. Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes...: Playing as Talion, level 80, in Minas Morgul. The last mission there is "Orcs from the Slaughter Tribe are invading the region", but it fails to load every time (just the black screen with the...
  3. Shadow of War Crashes on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War Crashes on Startup: So I downloaded Shadow of War from the XBOX Game Pass and played for about 4 hours just fine, then I went to eat, came back and the game crashes as I reach the starting menus. The only way I could...
  4. I can't play Middle Earth :Shadow of War because title screen doesn't skip

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play Middle Earth :Shadow of War because title screen doesn't skip: I downloaded SoW on PC and played it for 3 hours from game pass. But the game crashed after that and now when i open the game and press spacebar nothing happens and i can not play it. İ have...
  5. Shadow of War save disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War save disappeared: I bought the game 2 days ago, had 20 hours in the game. Today I started up the game and I was met with a EULA and a language option. I accepted them both and my save is nowhere to be found and I...
  6. Middle-earth ™: Shadow of War ™

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle-earth ™: Shadow of War ™: Hi, I have a problem with Middle-earth ™: Shadow of War ™. I can't sign in to the game, I get the error: "We couldn't sign in to Xbox Live. Your account is incompatible with the development...
  7. No puedo jugar a Sombras de Guerra[I can't play Shadow of War]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo jugar a Sombras de Guerra[I can't play Shadow of War]: Desde hace tres días cuando inicio el juego e intenta loguearse con mi cuenta Microsoft me salta el siguiente mensaje: [Translation - For three days when I start the game and try to log in with...
  8. Shadow of War: account doesn't match dev environment

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War: account doesn't match dev environment: There's an issue with the game Middle Earth: Shadow of War on the PC Xbox (beta) app. The error says that the account doesn't match the dev environment. It's been had this issue since at least...
  9. Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.: I am trying to play Shadow of War on PC through the Xbox Game Pass PC app. When I launch the game, it says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Your account doesn't match your dev environment. If...
  10. Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen: Hello When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it even launched if I put into small window and...