Shady Studios

Discus and support Shady Studios in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need more people in our clan. Message me @ ShSt BadGuy The more the better. Don't care if you're good or bad. K/D and W/L isn't my concern.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riotz 8s, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Riotz 8s
    Riotz 8s Guest

Shady Studios

Need more people in our clan. Message me @ ShSt BadGuy The more the better. Don't care if you're good or bad. K/D and W/L isn't my concern. Message me to join? Shady Studios :)

:)

Riotz 8s, Feb 18, 2014
  2. DanieI P
    DanieI P Guest
    Shady business

Well thanks you 2 for the suggestions. I finally managed to turn off auto renewal. I remember setting it to "off" last year. So it should of never automatically charge me. I don't know why we can't just change this setting from our consoles. Since we
    enter our credit/paypal info from the console anyways. I don't have a problem paying for live but having it set to "auto renewal" by default is pretty dirty. I want to be in control of when I renew.

DanieI P, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Shady business

Daniel P Hey there Shady Studios :)

Okay, can you go ahead and follow the steps in
    THIS
    guide, to ensure that you do actually have auto-renewal turned off. There is also the option to check your billings over at
    Sign in to your Microsoft account to see all of your transactions. You can also remove any of your payment methods from within there.

If none of the above works and you find yourself having trouble with auto renewal or your billing portal, then you will have to go and contact
    phone support and ask to be put through to the billing department. No one on these forums can help you 'directly' with billing issues.

Lastly, please do not swear on the forums. Although it may of been censored out, it is still against the forum rules to use profane language.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Zero Divided Win User

How much did MS pay for TR?

well, i'm actually a little relieved that it is a timed exclusive, i don't want to see this kind of back and forward continue. but then i'm also a little concerned about the video showing it published by MS Studios and it being a "mistake", and they didn't
    come out and say "on Xbox first", that kind of stuff is shady. and as RippenHarra stated, it is something i'd expect from Andrew House.
  5. CODLEGEND3000 Win User

GTAV friends

[quote user="iAshHD"]

^Sounds...shady.

[/quote]Too shady...
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Shady business

Hey there DanieI P! Glad you could get it sorted. There are a couple things that can re-enable auto renewal, the most common is adding a prepaid code before the subscription that had been set to renew is over. In any case, I definitely hear you about not
    wanting to be on auto-renew when you thought that was turned off! You can totally drop the suggestion for any changes over here:

forums.xbox.com/.../133.aspx
  7. Kimberlu82 Win User

Shady business

You can only turn off auto-renew on Xbox.com by signing into your WLID. If you have problems with your WLID or the proof it's asking you to verify you need to go to account.live.com and update your security.
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Shady business

Daniel P Hey there :)

Okay, can you go ahead and follow the steps in
    THIS
    guide, to ensure that you do actually have auto-renewal turned off. There is also the option to check your billings over at
    https://commerce.microsoft.com to see all of your transactions. You can also remove any of your payment methods from within there.

If none of the above works and you find yourself having trouble with auto renewal or your billing portal, then you will have to go and contact
    phone support and ask to be put through to the billing department. No one on these forums can help you 'directly' with billing issues.

Lastly, please do not swear on the forums. Although it may of been censored out, it is still against the forum rules to use profane language.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

Shady Studios

1. Shady Studios - Similar Threads - Shady Studios

2. Upload studio clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio clips: Hi ive recently uploaded clips via upload studio to my feed. However when i add music on top of my clips it will not add the clip with music to my feed. Can you assist. It plays fine in upload...
  3. Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  4. Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo: Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since the 80's. My dad...
  5. Upload Studio clips won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio clips won't play: I spent an hour creating/editing a clip, then it uploads, but won't play. Takes a long time to buffer then shows a broken video icon. Support is no help, might as well try posting on here. Anyone...
  6. Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom: When making a 1080p clip on Upload Studio, if you add a transition, the clip has an extreme zoom in just before and just after the transition making the clip look awkward. When creating clips on...
  7. Shady Business Practice Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shady Business Practice Microsoft: You removed Sea of Thieves from game pass before 14 days were even up, even before the end of the month. There was no notice before doing so, and no warning. This is disgusting. Shady business...
  8. Shady type of theft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shady type of theft: i purchased 6 bingo cards in the ITALY room, i also purchased 2 power numbers. the game began, i saw my 6 cards, then an advertisement closed the game before any numbers were called. i lost...
  9. Why can't you delete payment option through the console? Seems Shady

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you delete payment option through the console? Seems Shady: As I said, seems like they just want to make it hard to remove the payment option in some sort of shady/lame bid to keep more people on auto renew. EVERY other subscription I have had to ANYTHING...
  10. Xbox one and Shady Advertising for 1080i either fix the page or fix the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and Shady Advertising for 1080i either fix the page or fix the xbox one: The way they have this page setup showing supported resolution is false advertising support.xbox.com/.../tv-resolutions It says: About TV resolutions and Xbox One Overview To choose the best...