Shape Up Crashing on Launch? CHECK HERE

Discus and support Shape Up Crashing on Launch? CHECK HERE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's the link to the original post by Ubisoft. Hey, all! Is Shape Up crashing to the Home screen when you try to launch the game? We're currently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Misses Quinzel, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Shape Up Crashing on Launch? CHECK HERE

Here's the link to the
    original post by Ubisoft

Hey, all! Is Shape Up crashing to the Home screen when you try to launch the game? We're currently aware of the issue and working with our partner to get this resolved. In the meantime, please change your gamerpic as a temporary workaround by following these
    steps:

• Hit the Menu Button on the controller (the button with the 3 lines on it)
    • Select "Settings"
    • Select "About Me" on the left (should already be highlighted)
    • Select "Customize profile"
    • Select "Change gamerpic"
    • Change your gamerpic to another one of your choice
    • Launch Shape Up
    After a successful launch of the game, you will be able to change your gamerpic back to the original one. These steps should resolve the crashing issue; if you need further assistance, please reach out to
    Ubisoft Support.

:)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 18, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Reputation check

When are people going to learn that spending money on consumer electronics and peripherals is not making an investment in any way shape or form?

John Dowding, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Shape up Kinect issue

Hi,

I bought this game month ago (disk, xbox one), I can't play it because it only recognized my head, where are my body parts?

Other games with Kinect are working good.

Please check the image.

I have tried to re-install it and updated to the latest version, but still has this issue.

Anyone can help?

Following links have the image.

Shape Kinect issue | Forums

http://eryige.com/shape_up_only_head.jpg

LeatherySiren7, Nov 18, 2014
  4. SkiddyLizard Win User

Shape Up Crash in Xbox One

Same experience here - the trial freezes right at launch.
  5. Hordie Win User

Hey all! As stated above you'll want to follow the steps listed on this link below, or contact ubisoft. With the refunds, no refunds are given for digital games purchased on the xbox as per the ToU you accepted when you purchased it. If you bought the game
    at a retailer you will need to take your game there and see what their options are for refunds. Hope this helps!

forums.xbox.com/.../1869043.aspx
  6. BlackWidow9 Win User

There's a workaround posted on Facebook you may want to try while they look into the issues.

Try removing your profile from your Xbox One to see if that will help the issue you are having.

1. Go to Home screen

2. Press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Settings.

Note You can say “Xbox, go to settings” from any screen, but you’ll need a controller once you’re on the Settings screen.

4. Scroll to the right. Under OTHER PEOPLE, select Remove accounts.

5. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Choose this person.

6. Select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.

7. When you’re finished, select Close.

8. Choose the option "Add New" on the bottom of the screen to sign back in to your account
  7. maxen Win User

Hello Jliu,

Try power cycling your console (support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console) and see if that resolves the issue for you.

Let us know if the problem persists even after doing this or it goes away.
  8. owers19 Win User

i have the same problem thought it was the disk so took disk back and purchased on store and same problem what a joke
Thema:

Shape Up Crashing on Launch? CHECK HERE

1. Shape Up Crashing on Launch? CHECK HERE - Similar Threads - Shape Crashing Launch

2. your shape 2012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    your shape 2012: Can you add Your Shape 2012 to backwards compatibility, me and my wife love this game, but we have to keep taking our daughters 360 and bringing it in our room, its just a hassle, its the best...
  3. XBOX One X Diamond-shaped Artefacts

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X Diamond-shaped Artefacts: Hi All Since getting my One X, and only one some games, I notice a pattern on some surfaces, 2 diamonds arranged diagonally, alternating directions. This showed up on We Happy Few initially, but...
  4. Your Shape Fitness Evolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved: Your Shape Fitness Evolved was one of my favorits please make it on the backwards compatible I have xbox one x and a adapter for kenict I love the kenict games it is sad I spent all this money and...
  5. Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I wish to kindly request assistance for this problem I've been trying to solve for more than one month. Paypal payments for Xbox Live Gold subscription are being refused, while displaying...
  6. Speed wheel drivers (the ‘U’ shaped steering wheel)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speed wheel drivers (the ‘U’ shaped steering wheel): Im looking for the setup disc that comes with the Microsoft xbox 360 driving wheel. Is there a place to download this or additional drivers for my xbox console? thanks J...
  7. Xbox live australian service shaping?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox live australian service shaping?: Xbox live australian service shaping? Hi, Does anybody know if the xbox live service is shaped in Australia? I usually get 44mbps download and 15mbps upload but when speed testing my xbox...
  8. Czy jest gra your shape W polskiej wersji jezykowej? (Is your shape playing in the Polish ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Czy jest gra your shape W polskiej wersji jezykowej? (Is your shape playing in the Polish ...: Witam. Kupiłam używaną grę Your shape. Na aukcji opisali, że jest w polskiej wersji jezykowej. Patrząc na pudełko i ulotki wszystko by się zgadzało ale cała gra jest w języku angielskim. Nie wiem...
  9. Shape-up random crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shape-up random crashes: Hey Guys, I really wanted to like this game and for the brief periods I can play it, i do but sadly it keeps randomly crashing on me. I can be in the middle of an exercise or even just watching...
  10. Shape Up Crash in Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shape Up Crash in Xbox One: Hey guys, I have a question about my recent purchased game (Shape Up Xbox one). There are two selection make my Xbox One crash, freeze screen (kind of Zipper Screen) then back to Home screen....