Share-button Series Controller funtional in Windows 10?

Discus and support Share-button Series Controller funtional in Windows 10? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently purchased the new Xbox Series Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. After both updating the wireless adapter and controller to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ambrasse, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Ambrasse
    Ambrasse Guest

I recently purchased the new Xbox Series Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. After both updating the wireless adapter and controller to the latest drivers and firmware (5.5.2641.0) and testing button inputs in the Accessories app, I haven't been
    able to get any input response from the share-button.

My guess is that the drivers haven't been updated yet to accommodate the Series Controller and newly added share-button, and still use the Xbox One drivers. If this is the case, I'd like to know when the share-button functionality will be implemented. If
    this isnt the case I'd like to hear what I may have missed.

:)

Ambrasse, Nov 26, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox one controller with Win10Pro

If this is a new Series Controller with the share button, Windows support is coming soon
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

Remove mixer and community app from my console

and more will be coming, lets think about the share button on the new series x controller.
  4. Elementz Reborn Win User

Share button Xbox Series controller in Windows 10

Is there an ETA for when it'll be available?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Share button Xbox Series controller in Windows 10

Hi,

Nothing wrong. The 'Share' button simply hasn't been enabled in Windows 10 yet.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
Thema:

1. Share-button Series Controller funtional in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Share button Series

2. Series x controller share button not working since update

in XboX Insiders
    Series x controller share button not working since update: Hi all Randomly my share button is not working correctly, if i tap it records a clip and if i hold it takes a clip.. I have remapped to switch them around and now it only takes screenshots and...
  3. Request: The ability to map the “share” button to a mute functionality

in XboX Insiders
    Request: The ability to map the “share” button to a mute functionality: Please? It would be insanely appreciated! submitted by /u/tnel77 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Share button needs an off option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Share button needs an off option: I like the concept of the new share button on the new controller. The problem is it is way too easy to accidentally press when you are trying to press the other buttons in the middle of the...
  5. When will the new Xbox Wireless Controller (with share button) support iOS?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will the new Xbox Wireless Controller (with share button) support iOS?: Hi, is there a plan to add this support soon? I just bought a new Xbox Wireless Controller, but unfortunately found it not supported in iOS system for remote play yet... Hopefully this feature...
  6. add double tap option for share button

in XboX Insiders
    add double tap option for share button: Currently is 3 different actions. Start manual recording (default no button assignment). Make clip of last XX seconds of gameplay (configurable length). Take a screenshot. Adding double tap...
  7. Xbox series s/x controller share button on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s/x controller share button on PC: Hi! I was wondering can you assign the share button on the new controller? Because i'd like to be able to use the one new feature i bought this for. thx bac15d95-53df-4d2d-9dda-34375cd4c5b8
  8. Share button Xbox Series controller in Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Share button Xbox Series controller in Windows 10: Hi there! My new Xbox Series controller doesn't take screenshots or clips at the click of the Share button. Xbox Game Bar is on. Also noticed that the Share button doesn't appear in the Xbox...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller Share Button on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Controller Share Button on PC: Hello, i received the new xbox controller today and i use it on my PC.Can someone tell me how the Share Button works?Share button works only on consoles? f719308a-d2e9-4b7d-a8c3-bb3f8a1d0353
  10. Will there be a Series X Elite 2(or 3) controller with the share button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a Series X Elite 2(or 3) controller with the share button?: I have an elite 1 controller and have been thinking about upgrading but realized neither of the current versions have the share button featured on the new Series X controllers. I can wait if they...