Share play CodAw

Discus and support Share play CodAw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with the game call of duty advanced warfare! I can't play with two different profiles, one is gold and the other no gold, or as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by X4V1DG, Nov 18, 2014.

1. X4V1DG
    X4V1DG Guest

Share play CodAw

Hi! I have a problem with the game call of duty advanced warfare! I can't play with two different profiles, one is gold and the other no gold, or as gamertag and gamertag 1, after three or four match in share play, game blocks and report me to xboxhome..solutions?!
    Thanks a lot!

:)

X4V1DG, Nov 18, 2014
  2. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Game Share Scheme (any updates ?)

did anyone take up the opportunity to convert their shares into reward points? gave me £140 into my account on the 1st november, just in time for HMCC and CODAW Share play CodAw :)

iBakez, Nov 18, 2014
  3. TKDK24
    TKDK24 Guest
    How many players are going to play COD Advanced Warfare one the Xbox 360?

still play on xbox360. but CODAW edition console caught my eyes. $499? 1TB. No life.

TKDK24, Nov 18, 2014
  4. iBakez Win User

did anyone take up the opportunity to convert their shares into reward points? gave me £140 into my account on the 1st november, just in time for HMCC and CODAW :)
  5. xBREACH3Rx Win User

So what is the consensus for this game?

COD Junike here and CODAW i cant stop playing just great
  6. TKDK24 Win User

How many players are going to play COD Advanced Warfare one the Xbox 360?

still play on xbox360. but CODAW edition console caught my eyes. $499? 1TB. No life.
  7. Richiestang78 Win User

im stumped lol

More then enough to play, perhaps not host but CODAW uses a hybrid system of dedicated servers and local hosts. Is it only that game?
  8. PixelPilot Win User

My email says that I've got until October 26th to decide. I will probably redeem them with Project CARS and CODAW coming in November (perfect timing).

I hope the share price doesn't suffer in the meantime but they were free to start with so no big deal.
Thema:

Share play CodAw

1. Share play CodAw - Similar Threads - Share play CodAw

2. Can't play shared Game Pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play shared Game Pass games: Around the time The Outer Worlds came out, me and my brother started getting game pass shared from his friend, fast forward to the new Xbox update, I can no longer play Xbox game pass titles. Any...
  3. Problems playing shared games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems playing shared games: Hi, i recently bought a Xbox One S for my kids. I assigned their Console as mine and mine as theirs (my sons account) It went well for a while, but now when i wanna play Fortnite on their...
  4. Best way to play together PC / xbox digital. . account set up / sharing / passes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to play together PC / xbox digital. . account set up / sharing / passes: Hello, I got gamepass for PC and love it. I want to play Sea of Thieves with my son. Today I bought a digital edition Xbox - I plan to get a full GamePass or GamePass Ultimate or whatever it is...
  5. My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa: My brother and I both got game pass on our accounts recently, he downloaded Gears of wars 5 in his account first. When I try to play gears 5 it prompts me the option to install in the xbox app,...
  6. State share/ crowd play

in XboX Insiders
    State share/ crowd play: Does anyone know yet if microsoft plans to add state share in the same way steam has via streaming, and allowing us to play local only games with our friends as a shared screen? This makes sense...
  7. Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?: Hi, My husband and I decided to buy Ark: Survival Evolved so that we could play together. We have tried playing split-screen on the Xbox One on a non-dedicated server (with a friend joining in on...
  8. Play games on 2 xbox on same network without game share.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play games on 2 xbox on same network without game share.: I bought the One X and gave my brother my old xbox. Because i wanted to play online with him. However he cant load up any of the games that i bought cause it says "sign in with the profile who...
  9. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  10. X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games

in XBoX on Windows
    X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games: Hi, I have an Xbox Game pass membership and I have my brother added in my family accounts. Can he download the play anywhere games included in game pass membership on his Windows 10 PC? This way...