Share Xbox game pass perk codes

Discus and support Share Xbox game pass perk codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can I share xbox game pass perk codes to friends? I want to give a code of a game i don't play to a friend. Can i do this or is against the rules?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WouterKunnen, Oct 16, 2020.

1. WouterKunnen
    WouterKunnen Guest

Can I share xbox game pass perk codes to friends?

I want to give a code of a game i don't play to a friend. Can i do this or is against the rules?

Kind regards

:)

WouterKunnen, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. He wouldn't be breaking any policy.
  3. WouterKunnen Win User

Yes. Although depending on which perk it is, they may not be able to use mutliple.
    He already used a few. He wants to know if its breaking any policy?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes. Although depending on which perk it is, they may not be able to use mutliple.
  5. WouterKunnen Win User

And if multiple people give my friend a game pass perk code of the same game? Is that allowed?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Yes, you can give them to a friend.
Thema:

1. Share Xbox game pass perk codes - Similar Threads - Share game pass

2. Game pass sharing on child accounts on the same PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass sharing on child accounts on the same PC: Hi, I have a suscription to the gamepass. I also share the computer with my childrens, I setup accounts on the PC, with Microsoft Familly settings and parental control (so, they have Microsoft...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate sharing - Home setting not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate sharing - Home setting not working: Hi all In my household we have two XBox - mine in the lounge (let's call this Xbox 1) and my son's in his room (Xbox 2). I have Game Pass Ultimate subscription under my account. We just had to...
  4. New Xbox store problem with game pass share

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox store problem with game pass share: So I use a game pass share and I was able to download games but now I can’t anymore due to the new Xbox store update? submitted by /u/The-Squaridot [link] [comments]
  5. How can I share my unlimited game pass through more than one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I share my unlimited game pass through more than one console: I have a console in the unlimited game pass my son just recently got one both are Xbox One how can I share my game pass with him when we got two different consoles is that possible...
  6. Claiming Game Pass perks through Game Sharing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Claiming Game Pass perks through Game Sharing: My friend and i are game sharing, and he is the ond with gamepass ultimate. Does that make me ineligible to redeem perks? 95c1869e-c77f-4f75-be85-59ea2b08aa82
  7. Game Sharing with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with Game Pass: Does game share still work with game pass? My friend and I are trying to do it but I can't access it even though I'm on his account on my Xbox. 6f78a31e-6212-4b53-b485-ffb54dbc5aff
  8. Game Sharing with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with Game Pass: I have a friend who owns game pass so we decided to game share and make our home consoles each others. However, when I sign into his account on my Xbox I can't access game pass whatsoever to...
  9. Xbox ultimate game pass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ultimate game pass sharing: Hi, My wife and I share an xbox console. I have recently purchased the game pass ultimate on my account. I thought this would be shared for my wife when using the same console but it is not...
  10. Sharing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription between an xbox and a PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription between an xbox and a PC: Dear all, This might be a bit confusing, so I will try to keep it as simplified as possible (if any more details are required, please let me know!). I have an xbox account for well over a decade...