(Share) Xbox Live

Discus and support (Share) Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hauntchicken, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Hauntchicken
    Hauntchicken Guest

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?

:)

Hauntchicken, Aug 13, 2019
  2. MariaZef
    MariaZef New Member
    У меня есть выход на более-менее адекватные цены на карты продления статуса gold для xbox360. Продам за свой вход т.е. без наценки для своих.
    Например, Карта Microsoft XBOX Live Gold 12 месяцев 52M-00253 - 1400р.
    Приму деньги наличными или на кошелек киви.
    Срок доставки 1-2 дня.
    Цены приблизительные, пишите в личку, будем уточнять.
    Xbox 360. Играю бабой :

Сообщение отредактировал FreefraGv2 - Среда, 09.07.2014, 10:26

(Share) Xbox Live [​IMG]
    (Share) Xbox Live :)

MariaZef, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

How to add a child to the family, without creating an email address

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

5. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live subscriptions

6. Daft Badger Win User

Can I play Minecraft ONLINE with a silver Account?

7. HyruleBalverine Win User

Using xboxlive with 2 users

Thema:

(Share) Xbox Live

1. (Share) Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Share Live

2. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...
  3. Xbox live not sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live not sharing: Ok, So, My cousin and his friend were trying to share (friends) xbox live. They made my cousins friend profile as his home (my cousins xbox). Well, the sharing of xbox live didn't work and neither...
  4. xbox live gold on 360 share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold on 360 share: I have two xbox 360 consoles (one for me, and one for the wife) and we're too broke to upgrade to an xbox one, but I was wondering if we can share one gold account between our two gamer tags? I...
  5. Shared content with family xbox live members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shared content with family xbox live members: Why am I not able to share movies or TV shows that I have purchased the rights to view with family members that are connected to my account using the family share feature? Currently I have...
  6. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  7. Share Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Xbox Live Gold: good morning dear community. I have the following problem, I would like to share my xbox live gold with my buddywe have set our consoles "as my home console" He also has my profile access databut...
  8. Family Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Live Gold Sharing: Hi, Recently, I was added to an xbox family by a close relative, and his home xbox is set to a different one than my account. I am not able to access the xbox live gold he uses, even though we...
  9. XBox Live Gold Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Family Sharing: I have 2 Xbox's - 360 and XBX X, Live Gold is my gamertag on the XB1X. I was under the impression that I can make one of the consoles the 'Home' console, however there is no such option on the...
  10. gold live sharing with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    gold live sharing with family: I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the free games to play for the month. What's up?...