Share your cars & designs

Discus and support Share your cars & designs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've decided to start a thread where everyone can share their cars & designs. ...I guess I'll start. Below, you'll find a design that was gifted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Galactic Geek, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Share your cars & designs

I've decided to start a thread where everyone can share their cars & designs.

...I guess I'll start.

Below, you'll find a design that was gifted to me by my good friend, LostKauz. He was suffering from artist's block & asked me what he should make next. Having just finished watching Finding Nemo I quickly said "clownfish!" & this is the result:

[View:]

If you'd like to see this design & more, simply do a search for "LostKauz" under the creator option & like some of his work. However, I will be the only 1 with "gg's Fishbowl" on the back of the car, making it truly unique & original - a thank you of sorts
    for helping him break his artist's block.

So, what cool cars or designs do you have to share?

:)

Galactic Geek, Jan 19, 2014
  2. Nitecrawlah2
    Nitecrawlah2 Guest
    Car Club Cars "locked"

Yep, designs/liveries or tune setups on the cars they are trying to share are locked and don't allow the cars to be shared when they are on. Ask them to remove them and then try to share again, should work!

Nitecrawlah2, Jan 19, 2014
  3. Just Stated a Car Club.

send me an invite by the way do you know how to share cars that you have loaded designs on all my with paint designs tells me they are locked and cant be shared makes no sense its not like im selling the design

Iplayniceifudo, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Defined Soul
    Defined Soul Guest

That does look cool. I don't have the know-how or time to make anything decent tbh. My wife has had more fun with that side than I have. Wish I could make something like that though, will look him up

Defined Soul, Jan 27, 2014
  5. vSidewayzDriftz Win User

Forza 5 review

Brandiesel1 go to paint car then my designs then click on your design you want to share and your see a option to share it
  6. Defined Soul Win User

That does look cool. I don't have the know-how or time to make anything decent tbh. My wife has had more fun with that side than I have. Wish I could make something like that though, will look him up
  7. Nitecrawlah2 Win User

Car Club Cars "locked"

Yep, designs/liveries or tune setups on the cars they are trying to share are locked and don't allow the cars to be shared when they are on. Ask them to remove them and then try to share again, should work!
  8. BwA Splatmat Win User

How To Get Your Livery Designs Recommended?

ive had a few designes (ambassador one mainly) shared, but it seems the only options are A) its a good design and if and when people search designs they download it and it spreads till it hits 5 stars or B) just have your friends download it. Since we cant
    post pics here its hard to show off your designs :( also when your in the paint section you can select any car to paint not just the ones you own so you can try to make a good design on a popular car most people use then share it.
  9. Iplayniceifudo Win User

Just Stated a Car Club.

send me an invite by the way do you know how to share cars that you have loaded designs on all my with paint designs tells me they are locked and cant be shared makes no sense its not like im selling the design
Thema:

1. Share your cars & designs - Similar Threads - Share cars designs

2. Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege: Me and my brother are game sharing and I hot all his and he got mine but I didn't get one game and that's rainbow six siege and I don't know what to do please help me...
  3. Family sharing, games question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing, games question.: I have tried to look through previously asked questions but did not see the answer. I currently have 2 xboxs in the house. Game sharing is up and running, now I want to add another for my...
  4. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  5. How do I set up game sharing for all of these scenarios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I set up game sharing for all of these scenarios?: If I set up game pass sharing based on everything I've read, there may be 2-3 scenarios that I'm not sure would work (circled in red below). For this, assume that the "dog" is the account holder...
  6. Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information: I have every privacy option set to not share any location age or personal information, particularly not with any apps. However, hulu still shows ads with store locations near me. It really...
  7. Splitting a shared account - game progress and office 365

in XBoX on Consoles
    Splitting a shared account - game progress and office 365: Hi I have a microsoft account which my son has been using for years to play his games on his xbox. I use the account for Office 365 and as my windows account. Ideally we would have separate...
  8. Xbox Gold/Gamepass sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold/Gamepass sharing not working: I've got Gamepass ultimate, and share it with my family no problem. It's always worked, no issues. I've just been helping a friend out, who has bought a year's Gamepass ultimate on his own (Home)...
  9. Comment partager des images dans le flux xbox[How to share images in the xbox stream]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment partager des images dans le flux xbox[How to share images in the xbox stream]: Bonjour, je souhaiterais organiser des tournois pes entre amis, cependant, pas de possibilité via xbox, j ai trouvé un logiciel, même un site internet, cependant pour informer les participants...
  10. share internet of my laptop to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    share internet of my laptop to xbox: hello good night. im sharing the internet of my PC (windows 10) to my xbox ( PC wirelles Xbox by cable to my PC). i have done the share think on the ethernet, my xbox recognizes the netwwork but...