Share your cars & designs

Discus and support Share your cars & designs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've decided to start a thread where everyone can share their cars & designs. ...I guess I'll start. Below, you'll find a design that was gifted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Galactic Geek, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Share your cars & designs

I've decided to start a thread where everyone can share their cars & designs.

...I guess I'll start.

Below, you'll find a design that was gifted to me by my good friend, LostKauz. He was suffering from artist's block & asked me what he should make next. Having just finished watching Finding Nemo I quickly said "clownfish!" & this is the result:

[View:]

If you'd like to see this design & more, simply do a search for "LostKauz" under the creator option & like some of his work. However, I will be the only 1 with "gg's Fishbowl" on the back of the car, making it truly unique & original - a thank you of sorts
    for helping him break his artist's block.

So, what cool cars or designs do you have to share?

:)

Galactic Geek, Jan 19, 2014
  2. Nitecrawlah2
    Nitecrawlah2 Guest
    Car Club Cars "locked"

Yep, designs/liveries or tune setups on the cars they are trying to share are locked and don't allow the cars to be shared when they are on. Ask them to remove them and then try to share again, should work!

Nitecrawlah2, Jan 19, 2014
  3. Just Stated a Car Club.

send me an invite by the way do you know how to share cars that you have loaded designs on all my with paint designs tells me they are locked and cant be shared makes no sense its not like im selling the design

Iplayniceifudo, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Defined Soul
    Defined Soul Guest

That does look cool. I don't have the know-how or time to make anything decent tbh. My wife has had more fun with that side than I have. Wish I could make something like that though, will look him up

Defined Soul, Jan 27, 2014
  5. vSidewayzDriftz Win User

Forza 5 review

Brandiesel1 go to paint car then my designs then click on your design you want to share and your see a option to share it
  6. Defined Soul Win User

That does look cool. I don't have the know-how or time to make anything decent tbh. My wife has had more fun with that side than I have. Wish I could make something like that though, will look him up
  7. Nitecrawlah2 Win User

Car Club Cars "locked"

Yep, designs/liveries or tune setups on the cars they are trying to share are locked and don't allow the cars to be shared when they are on. Ask them to remove them and then try to share again, should work!
  8. BwA Splatmat Win User

How To Get Your Livery Designs Recommended?

ive had a few designes (ambassador one mainly) shared, but it seems the only options are A) its a good design and if and when people search designs they download it and it spreads till it hits 5 stars or B) just have your friends download it. Since we cant
    post pics here its hard to show off your designs :( also when your in the paint section you can select any car to paint not just the ones you own so you can try to make a good design on a popular car most people use then share it.
  9. Iplayniceifudo Win User

Just Stated a Car Club.

send me an invite by the way do you know how to share cars that you have loaded designs on all my with paint designs tells me they are locked and cant be shared makes no sense its not like im selling the design
Thema:

1. Share your cars & designs - Similar Threads - Share cars designs

2. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: Ive had a very hard time finding help for this and ive attempted ti contact xbox support directly but i never got through . My friend and i gameshared , so that we could play fallout 76 together ,...
  3. free games with gold - gold share

in XBoX on Consoles
    free games with gold - gold share: hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first? 9ffc92b4-10df-499a-b7fc-8de393cf748d
  4. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  5. Game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing: My friend game shared bo4 with me and now when i try to play it says that i must sign into his account to play it 51b0f46a-2eb7-4470-bc3c-3f14154f7fec
  6. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...
  8. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...
  9. Family game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family game sharing: Hello how can i share a game from my Xbox to my pc, i got an family in microsoft and we could share many forza games but i dont remember how i did it, can you helt me? We want o play forza 4 at...
  10. game share with a friend bu do not get the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game share with a friend bu do not get the games?: Hi me and my friend game share but I haven't got his games, it still says that they cost money and it is games that have been bought in the store? would be grateful if I got an answer or found...