Share your favorite Rage 2 moments so far!

Discus and support Share your favorite Rage 2 moments so far! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Rage 2 officially launched about 10 hours ago! I just got done playing it and I've gotta say, it's a real joy. The shooting is very satisfying, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SammyTrain, May 16, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

1. SammyTrain
    SammyTrain Guest

Rage 2 officially launched about 10 hours ago! I just got done playing it and I've gotta say, it's a real joy. The shooting is very satisfying, the characters are unique and fun, and the moments you'll inevitably have are pretty unforgettable. For those
    of you playing, what's a favorite (spoiler-free) moment you've had? Something epic, funny, or just weird?

I'll start. I just cleared out a tough-ish pack of goons (I'm playing on nightmare mode, so even a few can be a challenge if you're in a bad spot). I *finally* got them all, and saw a feltrite cell that I could shoot for some health, which I needed badly.
    I was a bit close to it, so I decided to take a couple steps back and...dowwwwwwn I fell, to my death. Thank the autosave gods that my progress was saved. It was definitely a big oof.

Your turn! And for those of you who are on the fence about the game, it gets my recommendation, especially if you enjoyed the first.

:)

2. KnoccOut 93 Win User

I haven’t played this yet but from taking a look at some videos and review i sure hope i’ll be getting it soon.
  3. Skills Krauser Win User

I can't do this right now, but soon I will be able to share with you my favourite moments in Rage 2.

What are your thoughts on the game so far?
  4. Albert X Win User

Can't wait to get home to give this a nice run.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

That is the best info I have seen in the forums today. Will wait for this one to be part of the gamepass.
  6. Chelle Q10 Win User

I have been on the fence about this game, it does look like fun though, what I've seen so far. I haven't played the 1st one but no worries, think I will wait until tomorrow to buy it, just in case I win a copy! lol :)
Thema:

1. Share your favorite Rage 2 moments so far! - Similar Threads - Share favorite Rage

2. Cancel gamepass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel gamepass sharing: Hello, How do i cancel game sharing on my Xbox one console? 392b0ac9-3e9b-4e78-8def-628d10df567c
  3. Windows 10 game clip sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 game clip sharing: Hi was just wondering what PC games you can share game clips from. Yes I understand there are certain games you cant share, and its best not to have a browser playing youtube in the background...
  4. Sharing games/accounts question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games/accounts question: Hello everyone, I would like to know if it's allowed and not in violation of Microsoft and Xbox terms of service to share accounts and games, if for example I buy and account with a game shared...
  5. gold live sharing with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    gold live sharing with family: I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the free games to play for the month. What's up?...
  6. Cannot share Movies & TV with family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share Movies & TV with family account: This is not the first post on this subject and all I find are locked topics with moderators telling us that they are locking the post because it has been revived elsewhere... without a link to...
  7. X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games

in XBoX on Windows
    X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games: Hi, I have an Xbox Game pass membership and I have my brother added in my family accounts. Can he download the play anywhere games included in game pass membership on his Windows 10 PC? This way...
  8. Just Dance unlimited and Family sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance unlimited and Family sharing.: Hi everyone, I have and Xbox One s and a One x in my house and both have Just Dance 2019 installed. The s is my Home Xbox, the x is the Home Xbox of another family member. All family members are...
  9. How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?: Ive seen all the post from 2014 Explaining it. But those are all Older Versions. I need to know how i can do it now. Thanks In advance. 6ee254e4-9a1b-4cf6-9691-c777a48d4415
  10. Sharing game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing game clips: So I voiced over a game clip in upload studio and when I go to share the clip I get the message: “something went wrong. Sorry, we cant share this right now. Try again in a while.” I’m lost as to...