Share your favorite Rage 2 moments so far!

Discus and support Share your favorite Rage 2 moments so far! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Rage 2 officially launched about 10 hours ago! I just got done playing it and I've gotta say, it's a real joy. The shooting is very satisfying, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SammyTrain, May 16, 2019.

1. SammyTrain
    SammyTrain Guest

Rage 2 officially launched about 10 hours ago! I just got done playing it and I've gotta say, it's a real joy. The shooting is very satisfying, the characters are unique and fun, and the moments you'll inevitably have are pretty unforgettable. For those
    of you playing, what's a favorite (spoiler-free) moment you've had? Something epic, funny, or just weird?

I'll start. I just cleared out a tough-ish pack of goons (I'm playing on nightmare mode, so even a few can be a challenge if you're in a bad spot). I *finally* got them all, and saw a feltrite cell that I could shoot for some health, which I needed badly.
    I was a bit close to it, so I decided to take a couple steps back and...dowwwwwwn I fell, to my death. Thank the autosave gods that my progress was saved. It was definitely a big oof.

Your turn! And for those of you who are on the fence about the game, it gets my recommendation, especially if you enjoyed the first.

:)

SammyTrain, May 16, 2019
  2. KnoccOut 93 Win User

I haven’t played this yet but from taking a look at some videos and review i sure hope i’ll be getting it soon.
  3. Skills Krauser Win User

I can't do this right now, but soon I will be able to share with you my favourite moments in Rage 2.

What are your thoughts on the game so far?
  4. Albert X Win User

Can't wait to get home to give this a nice run.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

That is the best info I have seen in the forums today. Will wait for this one to be part of the gamepass.
  6. Chelle Q10 Win User

I have been on the fence about this game, it does look like fun though, what I've seen so far. I haven't played the 1st one but no worries, think I will wait until tomorrow to buy it, just in case I win a copy! lol :)
Thema:

1. Share your favorite Rage 2 moments so far! - Similar Threads - Share favorite Rage

2. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: Ive had a very hard time finding help for this and ive attempted ti contact xbox support directly but i never got through . My friend and i gameshared , so that we could play fallout 76 together ,...
  3. free games with gold - gold share

in XBoX on Consoles
    free games with gold - gold share: hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first? 9ffc92b4-10df-499a-b7fc-8de393cf748d
  4. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  5. Game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing: My friend game shared bo4 with me and now when i try to play it says that i must sign into his account to play it 51b0f46a-2eb7-4470-bc3c-3f14154f7fec
  6. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...
  8. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...
  9. Family game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family game sharing: Hello how can i share a game from my Xbox to my pc, i got an family in microsoft and we could share many forza games but i dont remember how i did it, can you helt me? We want o play forza 4 at...
  10. game share with a friend bu do not get the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game share with a friend bu do not get the games?: Hi me and my friend game share but I haven't got his games, it still says that they cost money and it is games that have been bought in the store? would be grateful if I got an answer or found...