Shared account, possible terms infringement

Discus and support Shared account, possible terms infringement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I saw the latest update on Xbox's terms. There, I found out that sharing your account with someone else may infringe the community rules.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Miguel Marmolejo, May 6, 2019.

1. Shared account, possible terms infringement

Hi,

Recently I saw the latest update on Xbox's terms. There, I found out that sharing your account with someone else may infringe the community rules.

I, immediately, deleted my profile from one friend's Xbox One S as I didn't feel comfortable sharing it longer. Then, he asked me to give it him back, I said no and showed him the multiple consequences of sharing a profile.

Nevertheless, he still wants me to give my account details.

Would you kindly help me in order to show him how dangerous it can be to share it?

I'm looking forward to your answer.

Yours faithfully, .

:)

Miguel Marmolejo, May 6, 2019
  2. polishpenguin12 Win User

Sharing your account is a bad idea.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't already, you may want to change your password as well. It's actually not a new policy. It's always been a violation of rules to share account information. You should have him read the Code of Conduct and warn him that he could have his account
    and/or his console banned for violating those rules.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

Ask yourself if you would share your PIN # of your bank account or sign a blank cheque.
  5. LOCKLD Win User

Hello, share your informations is a risk to you and yours personnal informations
  6. SoapyEar451 Win User

Well. People get scammed doing that.. It is not good to share accounts.
Thema:

1. Shared account, possible terms infringement - Similar Threads - Shared account possible

2. Sharing Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Account: I have a family XBox Live Gold Account. I am the parent in the family and I have two child accounts. I purchased XBox Live Gold several years ago when my son was 10. The Gold account is was...
  3. Best way to play together PC / xbox digital. . account set up / sharing / passes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to play together PC / xbox digital. . account set up / sharing / passes: Hello, I got gamepass for PC and love it. I want to play Sea of Thieves with my son. Today I bought a digital edition Xbox - I plan to get a full GamePass or GamePass Ultimate or whatever it is...
  4. Partage de compte[Account Sharing]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Partage de compte[Account Sharing]: Bonjour, depuis la mise a jours de la console du 13/11/2019 je ne plus démarrer les jeux que j'ai eu via le partage de compte avec mon frère, un message d'erreur s'affiche systématiquement me...
  5. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  6. Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.: Hey guys. Me and my brother have 2 Xboxes but i was wondering if i add him to my xbox family account can we share game libraries with each other or would that not work as he won't be on my "home"...
  7. Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account: Good Morning everyone, I wasn't abe to find hints or explanation how I can share my account for other xbox console, but with limits. I want to share only 1 game from my account and thats it. 2nd...
  8. Xbox one Live account sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Live account sharing: My kids just got an Xbox. We got a 3 month live subscription as well. My 2 kids made their own profiles, how do they share the live subscription. Or do they both need to purchase their own?...
  9. Sharing account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing account: Hello there,this is my first time here,so,I hope yoy can help me,because Im not getting Xbox Support,well my cuestion is,I have my Gold membership account,and I have a Xbox one and the 360,I was...
  10. COMPARTILHAMENTO DE CONTA [Translation-ACCOUNT SHARING]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPARTILHAMENTO DE CONTA [Translation-ACCOUNT SHARING]: Tenho dois XBOX one e realizo a anos o compartilhamento da minha conta entre esses dois dispositivos. nunca realizei a troca de compartilhamento com outros xbox que não fossem esses dois. nunca...