Shared Xbox Live????

Discus and support Shared Xbox Live???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK, this may sound "weird" to some. But those of us who have kids will know what I'm talking about! ;) For Christmas we bout a XBox One. We bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cbharis, Feb 8, 2014.

1. cbharis
    cbharis Guest

Shared Xbox Live????

OK, this may sound "weird" to some. But those of us who have kids will know what I'm talking about! Shared Xbox Live???? ;)

For Christmas we bout a XBox One. We bought the package deal through the Microsoft store. It included various things, one of which was a year of xbox live.

Xmas day I created my account and then created my two boys accounts. Which I have listed as family members.

Now, my youngest boy decideds that he wants a 360 for his BDay. After considering this, we dicided to get this for him today. I did some research on my live account and from what I could find, it say that my Live account on my XBO would work on the 360.AWESOME!!
    (so I'm thinking)

So we get the 360 today, bring it him, set it up and I'm able to download my profile to the 360. All is working great! I then download my two boys profile and it still seems to be working great.

The one issue is: My tow sons don't have online game play on the 360. However, on the XBO it works fine???..................

Why is this? I told my youngest boy today that if there is no resolve to this we will take back the 360 because I don't feel that we should have to pay for online play for each person in the house. Especially when they are minors and 'm in "control" of what
    they do n their daily lives!

Is there a way to make this work? If not, I feel that this 360 will be returned. Sucks, as I'd like to keep it, and I know my son would even more....... But I'm not paying for each person in my house to play on-line just b/c MS decides that they should on
    the 360 but find it acceptable on the XB1.

Any suggestions?

:)

cbharis, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Seth Cor
    Seth Cor Guest
    Shared Xbox issues

Then how do i get er access tot he stuff we payed for?

Seth Cor, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Shared Xbox issues

I can assure you there is no way to take a LIVE account and make it local again. If you were assigned a random GT when upgrading, you should be given one free GT change (normally 800msp) that you can utilize in the first 30 days. I suggest taking full advantage
    of this and changing her new GT to something more suitable. Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

How to add a child to the family, without creating an email address

5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

6. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live subscriptions

7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Playing one game on 2 xbox ones

8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Autority to play games on two xbox's...

Thema:

Shared Xbox Live????

1. Shared Xbox Live???? - Similar Threads - Shared Live

2. Shared content with family xbox live members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shared content with family xbox live members: Why am I not able to share movies or TV shows that I have purchased the rights to view with family members that are connected to my account using the family share feature? Currently I have...
  3. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  4. Share Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Xbox Live Gold: good morning dear community. I have the following problem, I would like to share my xbox live gold with my buddywe have set our consoles "as my home console" He also has my profile access databut...
  5. Family Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Live Gold Sharing: Hi, Recently, I was added to an xbox family by a close relative, and his home xbox is set to a different one than my account. I am not able to access the xbox live gold he uses, even though we...
  6. XBox Live Gold Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Family Sharing: I have 2 Xbox's - 360 and XBX X, Live Gold is my gamertag on the XB1X. I was under the impression that I can make one of the consoles the 'Home' console, however there is no such option on the...
  7. gold live sharing with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    gold live sharing with family: I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the free games to play for the month. What's up?...
  8. Can share games but live gold with 2 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can share games but live gold with 2 consoles: Previously my son and I were both on my xbox one, my account is the live gold subscription and I added him as family. He made his own gamertag account and was able to play the games I downloaded...
  9. Share live and game pass on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share live and game pass on Xbox one.: My son has 2 xbox ones, one at mine and one at mums. the one at mine has my account and his account which are linked through Microsoft family. I dont play it so my account does not need to be on...
  10. Xbox Live Gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing: I have an Xbox One with Gold and my friend has an Xbox 360, is it possible for me to share my Gold subscription with him? 1db37f43-2601-4729-a77a-372949334aed