Sharing account

Discus and support Sharing account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there,this is my first time here,so,I hope yoy can help me,because Im not getting Xbox Support,well my cuestion is,I have my Gold membership... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by :)Tatyta:(, Sep 24, 2019.

1. :)Tatyta:(
    :)Tatyta:( Guest

Sharing account

Hello there,this is my first time here,so,I hope yoy can help me,because Im not getting Xbox Support,well my cuestion is,I have my Gold membership account,and I have a Xbox one and the 360,I was told that can use the same account for both of them so what
    to do to make it work?

:)

:)Tatyta:(, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Multiple accounts

Hi there is no way to share between three accounts.

All you can do is:

Account 1, you share Account 2.
    Account 2, you share Account 3.
    Account 3, you share Account 1.

You will not have games on Account 1 of all accounts, but you can do this sharing.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Sharing account

Put your tag and saves on a usb stick and you'll be fine to transfer the account back and forth.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Account Sharing

Sharing accounts is not allowed. If you're talking about using the Home setting to share content, you can only use that on 1 console at a time.
  5. A Virtual Duck Win User

Sharing Account

Unfortunately this is a very unusual issue as most people have at last one other who knows their passwords. You could try skipping the LIVE portion of the account and go straight to A: Microsoft Support outside Xbox with conclusive proof and proof that legal
    issues will not occur. B: The Email Provider by providing conclusive proof that the account holder is deceased and that you are married to him, therefore making it your property.

Alternatively, you may just have to start again, which would be a shame.
  6. :)Tatyta:( Win User

Sharing account

Thanks trying to help me,but,it doesn't work,I have to tell you that my both devices are signed in,the One is perfectly working,the 360 is working too,but, not Live, the Microsoft is working on both of them,so,I don't understand why is not allowing me
    to Xbox live,😱sorry, I'm 68 years old,but I'm beeing doing so good until now ☺but,this process is freaking me out,please find some solucion for me😟... both console are my ,but,my grandkids is using the One so, I have to go back to the 360 thanks
Thema:

Sharing account

1. Sharing account - Similar Threads - Sharing account

2. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  3. Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.: Hey guys. Me and my brother have 2 Xboxes but i was wondering if i add him to my xbox family account can we share game libraries with each other or would that not work as he won't be on my "home"...
  4. Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account: Good Morning everyone, I wasn't abe to find hints or explanation how I can share my account for other xbox console, but with limits. I want to share only 1 game from my account and thats it. 2nd...
  5. Xbox one Live account sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Live account sharing: My kids just got an Xbox. We got a 3 month live subscription as well. My 2 kids made their own profiles, how do they share the live subscription. Or do they both need to purchase their own?...
  6. COMPARTILHAMENTO DE CONTA [Translation-ACCOUNT SHARING]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPARTILHAMENTO DE CONTA [Translation-ACCOUNT SHARING]: Tenho dois XBOX one e realizo a anos o compartilhamento da minha conta entre esses dois dispositivos. nunca realizei a troca de compartilhamento com outros xbox que não fossem esses dois. nunca...
  7. How do you share with multiple accounts and xboxes (family)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you share with multiple accounts and xboxes (family): My kids cannot access all the games in our shared inventory. We have three xbox ones, and are paying for five accounts. I have everyone in the family and I am the main account. I have console “a”...
  8. Linked Accounts Trying To Share Game Pass Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked Accounts Trying To Share Game Pass Games: Hello, I have a family member that is sharing gold and games with me and I recently purchased Ultimate Game Pass. I can see, download, and play any games included in that service. However, he...
  9. Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?: Hello everyone, With my browser we are very interested in the Game Pass Ultimate but we have a small question : is it possible to share such an account ? More precisely, he plays most of the...
  10. Compartilhar conta / Share account

in XBoX on Windows
    Compartilhar conta / Share account: Eu e um amigo queremos assinar a Xbox Game Pass, um ajudando ao outro para pagar o serviço (eu uso pc ele usa xbox) Eu posso compartilhar essa conta com ele pra ele conseguir também baixar os...