Sharing account

Discus and support Sharing account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there,this is my first time here,so,I hope yoy can help me,because Im not getting Xbox Support,well my cuestion is,I have my Gold membership... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by :)Tatyta:(, Sep 24, 2019.

1. :)Tatyta:(
    :)Tatyta:( Guest

Sharing account

Hello there,this is my first time here,so,I hope yoy can help me,because Im not getting Xbox Support,well my cuestion is,I have my Gold membership account,and I have a Xbox one and the 360,I was told that can use the same account for both of them so what
    to do to make it work?

:)

:)Tatyta:(, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Multiple accounts

Hi there is no way to share between three accounts.

All you can do is:

Account 1, you share Account 2.
    Account 2, you share Account 3.
    Account 3, you share Account 1.

You will not have games on Account 1 of all accounts, but you can do this sharing.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Sharing account

Put your tag and saves on a usb stick and you'll be fine to transfer the account back and forth.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Account Sharing

Sharing accounts is not allowed. If you're talking about using the Home setting to share content, you can only use that on 1 console at a time.
  5. A Virtual Duck Win User

Sharing Account

Unfortunately this is a very unusual issue as most people have at last one other who knows their passwords. You could try skipping the LIVE portion of the account and go straight to A: Microsoft Support outside Xbox with conclusive proof and proof that legal
    issues will not occur. B: The Email Provider by providing conclusive proof that the account holder is deceased and that you are married to him, therefore making it your property.

Alternatively, you may just have to start again, which would be a shame.
  6. choppyseize Win User

share accounts

Hi you can both play the game on your brothers device as long as he's designated as the home Xbox account, Sharing it simultaneously on 2 separate consoles is not possible and depending how you go about things , also against the code of conduct as Randy
    said.
Thema:

Sharing account

1. Sharing account - Similar Threads - Sharing account

2. HELP! How can I STOP sharing my games in the same xbox console? (for adult xbox accounts)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! How can I STOP sharing my games in the same xbox console? (for adult xbox accounts): Hi, I need help, please. How can I stop sharing my games (the games I own and paid for them) in the same xbox console? I want to add some restrictions for the other adult profiles in the same xbox...
  3. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate between two Microsoft Accounts Possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate between two Microsoft Accounts Possible?: Hello! I have been looking around and asking people if there is a way for one person to have the Game pass Ultimate and then share it with a family member. I have a parent of mine who has the game...
  4. USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING...: Right long story short i own several console as i have a big family, me and my wife and our 3 oldest kids all play xbox, obviously using game share to spread content around the house, around the...
  5. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  6. my share won't work unless I sign into he's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    my share won't work unless I sign into he's account: Every time I want to play a game from his library I have to sign into his account something that does not allow an option for him. how can I solve this problem? 0c60ce44-c557-41c8-8498-992ac1e57645
  7. Game sharing/ account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/ account: So a friend of mine is game sharing with me and she adds another person to game share with. when the other person signed on to her account and made it his home xbox it kicked me off and now it...
  8. Compartilhamento de Conta Xbox[Translation-Xbox Account Sharing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compartilhamento de Conta Xbox[Translation-Xbox Account Sharing]: Bom dia, pessoal Estou tentando compartilhar a conta com meu Irmão em outro xbox, porém aparece apenas os jogos da conta dele no meu perfil e os meus na no perfil dele e Só que não está funciona...
  9. Game sharing between 3 accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing between 3 accounts: So i wanted my friend to gameshare with me but he is already doing that with my other friend so i was hoping if there was a way to gameshare between the three of us so we can all play online...
  10. How do I buy Xbox Gold Games with a shared Gold account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I buy Xbox Gold Games with a shared Gold account?: My brother has allowed me to share his Gold Ultimate account on our Xbox One but to download any of the monthly free Gold games I have to sign into his account to get them. I don't think he wants...