Sharing game clips

Discus and support Sharing game clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I voiced over a game clip in upload studio and when I go to share the clip I get the message: “something went wrong. Sorry, we cant share this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AceofAllTradez, May 11, 2019.

1. Sharing game clips

So I voiced over a game clip in upload studio and when I go to share the clip I get the message:

“something went wrong. Sorry, we cant share this right now. Try again in a while.”

I’m lost as to how to solve this. Seems to be an issue with multiple people I play with as well.

:)

AceofAllTradez, May 11, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

Sharing game clips

Try to perform a power cycle on your console. Either that, or you just need to wait a while for the clip to show up.
  3. MetalNutz Win User

Sharing game clips

Try hard resetting your console my dude!
  4. MorseyBaby Win User

Sharing game clips

Nothing listed as wrong on the service status page, though couldbe a temporary gremlin:

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status

Best first bet: make sure it's saved, quit out of upload studio, restart your xbox.

If that doesn't work, try powering off your router for 30 seconds and restarting it.

If that doesn't work try a hard reset of your xbox: hold down the power button for 10 seconds.

Hopefully one of those steps will help
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

Sharing game clips

Sometimes it can take a while for the clip to become available.
  6. WPAK Win User

Sharing game clips

Hi there,

what happens if you wait a day to see if then it will upload?

Since when are you experiencing this issue and have you tried to see if it's specific to that one game clip or are you experiencing the same issue with other clips?
Thema:

Sharing game clips

1. Sharing game clips - Similar Threads - Sharing game clips

2. Windows 10 game clip sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 game clip sharing: Hi was just wondering what PC games you can share game clips from. Yes I understand there are certain games you cant share, and its best not to have a browser playing youtube in the background...
  3. Trying to share my game clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to share my game clips: Can someone tell me why cant i share my clips to other places? I can only share on twitter please HELP [img] f0014e02-a539-4867-8f47-eaab7b3f1177
  4. sharing an edited game clip

in XBoX on Consoles
    sharing an edited game clip: I need help, I have been trying to figure out why I can not share an edited game clip, all my settings are correct as I have gone over them with XBOX customer service, I am no longer a preview...
  5. Allow sharing game clips and screenshots to Facebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow sharing game clips and screenshots to Facebook: I sometimes record my game clips and send them to Facebook. In order for me to send them to Facebook I have to send them to Twitter and download the clip from Twitter to my phone. I think there...
  6. you cant share game clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you cant share game clip: I'm trying to share this game clip with my friends, the clip is about a minute and a half long, and when i try to upload it in the xbox app it says that i can share the game clip, i already looked...
  7. Game DVR on windows 10 can't share my clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR on windows 10 can't share my clip: I cant load my clip : "retry later" I try call support but i stay 1h30 waiting for answer and impossible to speak with somebody without call stop … sorry for my English... i try reinstall...
  8. Can't share Game Clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't share Game Clips?: I'm trying to upload a game-clip to show my friends what I clipped on PC. I was able to clip it with the Xbox Game Capture and edit it through Xbox App but when I click "Upload" it shows an error...
  9. Unable to share game clips!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to share game clips!!!: [img] I cannot share game clips, this is the error I get. I have no bans/restrictions stopping me from uploading these clips. The clip I am trying to share is quite short, not over 1 min or...
  10. Xbox app "You can't share game clips" error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app "You can't share game clips" error.: I have recorded game clips from my pc and wanted to share them to my xbox, but when I go to share them, it says "You can't share game clips" with a notice saying it is either my privacy settings...