sharing game pass ultimate with my sons xbox

Discus and support sharing game pass ultimate with my sons xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, prob been covered many times before. I have a series x with 2 years of gamepass ultimate, my son has a one s with 12 months of live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by George T Williams, Feb 23, 2021.

1. sharing game pass ultimate with my sons xbox

Hi guys, prob been covered many times before.

I have a series x with 2 years of gamepass ultimate, my son has a one s with 12 months of live gold (mistakenly bought thinking it would convert but apparently already used).

is it possible for my son to share my ultimate pass on his xbox from my series s subscription?

:)

George T Williams, Feb 23, 2021
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  3. SPC Salty Win User

Thankyou for the reply, But customer services have told me we have used the offer on his profile in the past and my only option now is to pay £10.99 a month.

Any more details on how i set up the sharing please, Dont want to get this wrong
    Log in your sons profile on your xbox. Hit the Xbox button, go to profile & system, settings, general, personalization, and select My Home Xbox, Make this my home xbox.

Log your profile in on your sons xobx. Repeat the process but with your profile.

Xbox Home Sharing FAQ <- Explains the process a bit better.
  4. wi7bit Win User

Hi rorywilliams6

You need to make sure his console is set as your home console. With this, he can share your games and subscriptions (he will not need live gold either in the future). The only downside to this is that you will not be able to play off-line on your own console and he won't be able to play on your console without you being signed in.

More details can be found here:

Designate a home Xbox | Xbox Support

Hope that helps.
  5. rorywilliams6 Win User

Thankyou for the reply, But customer services have told me we have used the offer on his profile in the past and my only option now is to pay £10.99 a month.

Any more details on how i set up the sharing please, Dont want to get this wrong
  6. ngocphi Win User

It does convert if HE UPgrades to xgu

Memberships only affect the profile purchasing it

You have a cap of 3 years so adding 12months will only net 7months becauae you are already xgu

Now if he upgrades to xgu he gets 12months and 1month

Now about the sharing

Yes if you made his xbox one s your home console

That means on the series X you would have to be signed in online to use your games
Thema:

1. sharing game pass ultimate with my sons xbox - Similar Threads - sharing game pass

2. Xbox game pass shared to family members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass shared to family members?: Hi, in my house we have four xbox’s, one xbox one in my little boys room, one xbox one in my daughters room, one xbox one in my room and a series x in the living room. All together we have five...
  3. Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate With Others

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate With Others: Hi there! I have an XBOX One with Game Pass Ultimate. My dad has a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra but has no XBOX. I want to share my subscription with him so he can play Game Pass on his phone...
  4. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate - Can this be done ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate - Can this be done ?: Hi, There are loads of guides out there on sharing Game Pass and I think this is possible but it is not working for me, here is the scenario. Have an xbox one with 2 profiles, mine which has the...
  5. 2 Xbox Ones - 2 user accounts with Game Pass Ultimate - 'Home XBOX' and sharing questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox Ones - 2 user accounts with Game Pass Ultimate - 'Home XBOX' and sharing questions: Hi there. If I have two consoles and one profile with Game Pass Ultimate, I understand setting one of them to my HOME console allows other users to reap the benefits of GPU (Gold and games, etc)...
  6. Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem: Hello there, i have the ultimate game pass on my account and i wanted to shared it to my girlfriend on her xbox so i did what i saw everywhere online and it work. She can play the game from the...
  7. Xbox games pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games pass ultimate sharing: Here's a technical question, I'm struggling to get my head round. I have 3 Xbox's - an Xbox one s (my original Xbox) x1. An Xbox series S (a Christmas present i bought for my 2 sons to share) X2...
  8. Sharing games pass games with my children.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games pass games with my children.: Hello everyone, I’m sure there is something simple I’m missing but could someone help me please. I have just purchased an xbox s series, all set up and activated a game pass ultimate and...
  9. Share my Xbox Game Pass account with my kids

in XBoX on Windows
    Share my Xbox Game Pass account with my kids: Hi I took a subscription for Xbox Game Pass on my PC (Windows 10, we don't have Xbox), my son uses the same laptop but he has his own profile. When he connects with Windows how can he uses my...
  10. Shared game pass ultimate charged on account twice

in XboX Insiders
    Shared game pass ultimate charged on account twice: Hi I share an ultimate game pass with my brother on a separate Xbox. The pass is paid with from my brothers account and we had put his account on my Xbox to share it to me, obviously. Anyways...