Sharing Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Sharing Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, my xbox is set as my home xbox but when my son signs in on the same xbox he doesnt have any of the Gold live benefits... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by noosalucy, Oct 8, 2019.

1. noosalucy
    noosalucy Guest

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, my xbox is set as my home xbox but when my son signs in on the same xbox he doesnt have any of the Gold live benefits like multiplayer gaming or discounted game prices.

I cant work out what I’m doing wrong.

I am not a gamer and have has trouble every step of the way with this xbox. I only purchased the game pass under my account because it wouldnt let me purchase it with my sons account.

:)

noosalucy, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

No you can not share game pass ultimate
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Unfortunately you can not share Xbox Game Pass ultimate on PC.
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

XBOX GAME PASS

Hi,

Sharing works only for the Gold subscription and games downloaded but not the Xbox game pass / ultimate pass… Sorry

Regards
  5. AngelObullets Win User

My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

On game pass ultimate both accounts need to have the game pass since there isn't any game sharing on pc, I came across the same issue but it fixed itself when both myself and partner got Xbox game pass ultimate at the same time.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

game pass ultimate

Hello Jacaura,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from one account to multiple other accounts on a PC. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is not able to be shared
    on Windows 10 computers the way you can
    share it on Xbox One
    . Each account would need to have it's own subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in order to utilize the benefits of it. We hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Sharing Game Pass

2. Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]: Cześć Czy jeśli mam w rodzinie Microsoft 4 osoby łącznie ze mną, ale mieszkamy na innych ulicach, mogę im udostępniać game pass bez obawy o bana? Chodzi o 3 pc i 1 konsole. Pozdrawiam...
  3. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  4. Why can't we share game pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we share game pass PC?: Why can't we share game pass PC on the same device yet we can with Xbox?! What's the point. Why should be pay for a service and only get some benefits if we buy an Xbox!? It's Ridiculous....
  5. xbox game pass sharing t family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass sharing t family members: I have an xbox one. I have joined Ultimate Game Pass and I have set my xbox as my home xbox in the settings as per the Microsoft instruction. I created family member profiles for my kids and those...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing: Hi PC with myself and kids having separate MS accounts, both kids listed under Family in my MS account. Purchased Ultimate Game Pass and works for me but kids are prompted to sign up again when...
  7. Please help! Sharing games pass games with my children when linked as a family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Sharing games pass games with my children when linked as a family: Totally and utterly new to to this. Bought an xbox 1 for Christmas and i have two disappointed children every time they play as I personally have to log in to play any games. We have a games pass...
  8. game pass ultimate not working with game share

in XboX Insiders
    game pass ultimate not working with game share: so i game share the ultimate game pass with a friend and yesterday it stopped working. i made sure his account was still set as home xbox on my xbox. it is. but the wierd thing is once i log on...
  9. Familjedelning game pass ultimate[Translation-Family sharing game pass ultimate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Familjedelning game pass ultimate[Translation-Family sharing game pass ultimate]: Fungerar inte familjedelning av game pass ultimate? Kan ladda ner och spela spel på pc endast med mitt konto. Fungerar ej med barnens konton på dator? [Translation-Doesn't family sharing of game...
  10. Game pass ultimate sharing among two xbox ones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate sharing among two xbox ones: Forgive me but I am a noob on this topic and find it very confusing. We have two xbox ones in our home (with Gold on each) and one PC. For Christmas we purchased game pass ultimate. For the two...