Sharing Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Sharing Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, my xbox is set as my home xbox but when my son signs in on the same xbox he doesnt have any of the Gold live benefits... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by noosalucy, Oct 8, 2019.

1. noosalucy
    noosalucy Guest

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, my xbox is set as my home xbox but when my son signs in on the same xbox he doesnt have any of the Gold live benefits like multiplayer gaming or discounted game prices.

I cant work out what I’m doing wrong.

I am not a gamer and have has trouble every step of the way with this xbox. I only purchased the game pass under my account because it wouldnt let me purchase it with my sons account.

:)

noosalucy, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

No you can not share game pass ultimate
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Unfortunately you can not share Xbox Game Pass ultimate on PC.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

game pass ultimate

Hello Jacaura,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from one account to multiple other accounts on a PC. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is not able to be shared
    on Windows 10 computers the way you can
    share it on Xbox One
    . Each account would need to have it's own subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in order to utilize the benefits of it. We hope this information helps!
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Using Ultimate Game Pass

As {Parity} already mentioned you can share it. Hope you both enjoy the game pass ultimate!
Thema:

1. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Sharing Game Pass

2. Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC: How can you share Xbox Games Pass, with the family's Windows 10 Laptops? 7920c879-e2e1-4e33-b15b-3b3db55a5d33
  3. Game Pass Sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Sharing.: Hi guys and gals. After advice on here I decided to go ahead and get game pass to share with my nephew. Its great. Just need advice as we are both playing Mortal Combat XL and having a great...
  4. PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations: Are you a PC Game Pass user? If you are, cool! Share your gaming rigs with the community! I'll start off. i7 8700 Processor MSI Z370-A PRO Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB ASUS RTX 2080 8GB...
  5. Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass??: So i have an Xbox One X and just my account on this system which i have Game Pass Ultimate (Game Pass + Xbox Live). My brother has just been given an Xbox One S, now i know im able to share games...
  6. Game pass family sharing not working as intended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing not working as intended?: Game pass family sharing not working as intended? I have two xboxs and i recently got gamepass Ultimate to share games with my wife on xbox number 2. xbox number two, has my wifes profile and my...
  7. Game sharing not including game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing not including game pass?: i am game sharing with a friend and ive been able to play games on the gamepass but up until today it shows that i cannot play games on the gamepass unless i renew my subscription but he is still...
  8. PC Game Pass Family Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass Family Sharing: Is it possible to share one Windows Game Pass subscription across two different computers (with 2 different Microsoft accounts) as a part of family sharing? Also, would the 2 computers be able...
  9. Xbox game pass sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass sharing: I just bought the Xbox game pass and it says we are supposed to be able to share it with other users on the console but my son isn't able to use it. We both have this console as our home console....
  10. Game pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate sharing: I have 2 xbox's 1 is used by myself and just ahs my account on it, that is used to purchase subscriptions etc) the 2nd is my sons xbox that has my account and both of my sons accounts (this is...