Sharing gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Sharing gamepass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you share 2 gamertags on one account? 4fcaec3b-f1f4-4d63-8f2a-9e517a2b3265 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by **** McFussy, Aug 8, 2019.

1. **** McFussy
    **** McFussy Guest

How do you share 2 gamertags on one account?

:)

**** McFussy, Aug 8, 2019
  2. yobrizo Win User

Linked Accounts Trying To Share Game Pass Games

Hello. you can share gamepass and gold, even if it's ultimate subscription, but unfortunately, gold games, gamepass tasks only have access to the main account and not the secondary
  3. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

you can keep sharing, but the one you share must be the main one, consider that if you still have months of gold or gamepass you can convert them to ultimate
  4. ContraryRhombus Win User

GamePass Ultimate Sharing

I don't believe the PC app has the ability to set a home PC like the xbox does. But I'm installing the update and app now and will investigate to find out whether this is possible. It may be something that comes at a later stage as this is still in Beta
    at the moment, but I will let you know.
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

GamePass Ultimate Sharing

If I'm correct, you can go through the settings to set that up.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User
Thema:

1. Sharing gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - Sharing gamepass ultimate

2. Xbox Gold/Gamepass sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold/Gamepass sharing not working: I've got Gamepass ultimate, and share it with my family no problem. It's always worked, no issues. I've just been helping a friend out, who has bought a year's Gamepass ultimate on his own (Home)...
  3. Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console: I have GamePass & Gold and the Xbox One S is set to "home console", but now my son cannot play the games on his account that I have downloaded from GamePass unless I am sign-in, when before that...
  4. Sharing Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Gamepass: Im thinking of getting gamepass. Can I share it with my nephew. We currently gameshare. d373501e-266e-4631-9b81-d5b12d3eab6e
  5. Xbox Gamepass, Game share

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass, Game share: I game share with a friend that has gamepass, and i'm able to play gamepass games on my console but not on my pc and i don't know why. 3c032e77-b6af-44b4-88d8-37380f143872
  6. Can GamePass for PC be shared between users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can GamePass for PC be shared between users?: If I don't have an xbox, can I share a Gamepass for PC subscription with other users on my computer? Specifically within my family? I have my kids setup with microsoft accounts as part of "family"...
  7. GamePass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Ultimate Sharing: I just upgraded to GamePass ultimate to get access to the PC game library. Is there any family plan option? I would like to grant my wife access to the gamepass games on her PC too....
  8. Gamepass and sharing between 1 console and 2 PCs

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass and sharing between 1 console and 2 PCs: I have a question regarding Xbox game pass. I have 1 xbox console, and 2 PCs. I would like to play Sea of Thieves with 2 other people in my family. If I subscribe to game pass, is it possible for...
  9. Cancel gamepass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel gamepass sharing: Hello, How do i cancel game sharing on my Xbox one console? 392b0ac9-3e9b-4e78-8def-628d10df567c
  10. Xbox Gamepass Sharing?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Sharing?!: I was wondering if there is a possibility to share a gamepass if we use the same console for the contest since most of the prizes are like $5 store credit and all even though it says the ultimate...