Sharing gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Sharing gamepass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you share 2 gamertags on one account? 4fcaec3b-f1f4-4d63-8f2a-9e517a2b3265 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by **** McFussy, Aug 8, 2019.

1. **** McFussy
    **** McFussy Guest

How do you share 2 gamertags on one account?

:)

**** McFussy, Aug 8, 2019
  2. yobrizo Win User

Linked Accounts Trying To Share Game Pass Games

Hello. you can share gamepass and gold, even if it's ultimate subscription, but unfortunately, gold games, gamepass tasks only have access to the main account and not the secondary
  3. ContraryRhombus Win User

GamePass Ultimate Sharing

I don't believe the PC app has the ability to set a home PC like the xbox does. But I'm installing the update and app now and will investigate to find out whether this is possible. It may be something that comes at a later stage as this is still in Beta
    at the moment, but I will let you know.
  4. Galaxy Golden Win User

GamePass Ultimate Sharing

If I'm correct, you can go through the settings to set that up.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User
  6. Airyrose666 Win User
Thema:

1. Sharing gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - Sharing gamepass ultimate

2. Network Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network Sharing: Good Afternoon I shared a game via Network sharing but i cant play it do i have to buy the game before I can play it 3dfc9b4c-a61f-417d-a8be-9e713355a618
  3. Game share - two profiles, three consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share - two profiles, three consoles.: Hi, I have been successfully game sharing with my son’s account by setting his xbox console to be my home xbox- I have an xbox and he has one in his bedroom, separate gamertags - but now he also...
  4. my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...: What happens is that out of nowhere when I want to turn on my Xbox to play, what happens is that the console turns on, but nothing is seen on the screen, it just says that there is no signal, and...
  5. Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?: Hi, My husband and I decided to buy Ark: Survival Evolved so that we could play together. We have tried playing split-screen on the Xbox One on a non-dedicated server (with a friend joining in on...
  6. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: Ive had a very hard time finding help for this and ive attempted ti contact xbox support directly but i never got through . My friend and i gameshared , so that we could play fallout 76 together ,...
  7. GamePass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Ultimate Sharing: I just upgraded to GamePass ultimate to get access to the PC game library. Is there any family plan option? I would like to grant my wife access to the gamepass games on her PC too....
  8. Gamepass and sharing between 1 console and 2 PCs

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass and sharing between 1 console and 2 PCs: I have a question regarding Xbox game pass. I have 1 xbox console, and 2 PCs. I would like to play Sea of Thieves with 2 other people in my family. If I subscribe to game pass, is it possible for...
  9. Cancel gamepass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel gamepass sharing: Hello, How do i cancel game sharing on my Xbox one console? 392b0ac9-3e9b-4e78-8def-628d10df567c
  10. Xbox Gamepass Sharing?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Sharing?!: I was wondering if there is a possibility to share a gamepass if we use the same console for the contest since most of the prizes are like $5 store credit and all even though it says the ultimate...