Sharing Gamepass

Discus and support Sharing Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im thinking of getting gamepass. Can I share it with my nephew. We currently gameshare. d373501e-266e-4631-9b81-d5b12d3eab6e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paulbibby, Oct 8, 2019.

1. paulbibby
    paulbibby Guest

Sharing Gamepass

Im thinking of getting gamepass. Can I share it with my nephew. We currently gameshare.

:)

paulbibby, Oct 8, 2019
  2. LeeHos Win User

GamePass Ultimate Sharing

Thanks for the replys. I have Gamepass for Xbox shared with the home xbox option. I was wondering if there was a way to share GamePass for PC that just released during E3 this week.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing

At the moment there is no sharing option for Xbox Gamepass on PC.
  4. Simple OJ Win User

GamePass for PC - Family Sharing

Gamepass is not shared by all the accounts, it is only account based to one, which is your account. It can not be shared.
  5. paulbibby Win User

Sharing Gamepass

You most certainly can!
    Thanks.
  6. SilentParasite Win User

Game pass shareable or nah brah?

I have Game Sharing with Xbox live gold, I share with my son in the next room, so he gets to play the games I own also, but he also able to download and play the games from Gamepass, but gamepass is not sharable like Gold is, I think ( as I am not 100%
    sure ) that is shares with the system set to the Home Console. So in my experience yes you can download and play the Gamepass games as my Son does it with me.
Thema:

Sharing Gamepass

1. Sharing Gamepass - Similar Threads - Sharing Gamepass

2. Xbox One Game Share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Share: Im trying to game share with a friend of mine. And so we have each other's account on each other xbox with my account claiming her xbox as the home xbox and her account claiming that my xbox is...
  3. Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing: When i tried to game share with my friend the games did not show up in the ready to install section and when i look in the store it says i have to buy the games even on his account. Also when i...
  4. Xbox Gamepass, Game share

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass, Game share: I game share with a friend that has gamepass, and i'm able to play gamepass games on my console but not on my pc and i don't know why. 3c032e77-b6af-44b4-88d8-37380f143872
  5. Can GamePass for PC be shared between users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can GamePass for PC be shared between users?: If I don't have an xbox, can I share a Gamepass for PC subscription with other users on my computer? Specifically within my family? I have my kids setup with microsoft accounts as part of "family"...
  6. Sharing gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing gamepass ultimate: How do you share 2 gamertags on one account? 4fcaec3b-f1f4-4d63-8f2a-9e517a2b3265
  7. GamePass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Ultimate Sharing: I just upgraded to GamePass ultimate to get access to the PC game library. Is there any family plan option? I would like to grant my wife access to the gamepass games on her PC too....
  8. Gamepass and sharing between 1 console and 2 PCs

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass and sharing between 1 console and 2 PCs: I have a question regarding Xbox game pass. I have 1 xbox console, and 2 PCs. I would like to play Sea of Thieves with 2 other people in my family. If I subscribe to game pass, is it possible for...
  9. Cancel gamepass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel gamepass sharing: Hello, How do i cancel game sharing on my Xbox one console? 392b0ac9-3e9b-4e78-8def-628d10df567c
  10. Xbox Gamepass Sharing?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Sharing?!: I was wondering if there is a possibility to share a gamepass if we use the same console for the contest since most of the prizes are like $5 store credit and all even though it says the ultimate...